Why is Ras I in the Dog House??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Why is Ras I in the Dog House??

"Laz

please dont post your comments until you are sober."

LOL!  Admittedly, that very 1st 49'er reply just might've been about car paint jobs-  idk, had to go back and look, considering the fact that it was in the morning after I'd been up for 2 1/2 days straight (wicked issues with sleep right now).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:

"Laz

please dont post your comments until you are sober."

LOL!  Admittedly, that very 1st 49'er reply just might've been about car paint jobs-  idk, had to go back and look, considering the fact that it was in the morning after I'd been up for 2 1/2 days straight (wicked issues with sleep right now).

Ambien holmes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:

"What are you critizing me on? Ebner or Wilson?" 

Considering I mentioned neither player even once...I spent my reply post to you discussing the facts about how given my silver & gold rims & silver handles on my car, which is a Sedan, It made me conclude the feeling that a nice pearl white metallic outter coat paint on my car, would be- just sick lookin'.  After that, I went on to discuss the fact that for 3 years you've been basing Brandon Spikes terrible Pass-Defense abilities based on the notion that he ran a slow 40 time on a straight track field in shorts and tees during the 2010 Combine, and less on the fact that Urban kept him in during Passing downs while at U of F, and in doing so, Spikes returned 4 seperate of his 6 INTs for 4 (seperate) Touchdowns...and how since he's been here, and has played in only 28 Total games or so, as not just a MLB, but in the positional-physique ideal of a Strongside ILB, Brandon Spikes has had 7 seperate Passes Defensed alone thus far, and 2 additional INTs to boot (which is VERY good Passing D stats as a Big MLB).  

"Considering I mentioned neither player even once...I spent my reply post to you discussing the facts about how given my silver & gold rims & silver handles on my car, which is a Sedan, It made me conclude the feeling that a nice pearl white metallic outter coat paint on my car, would be- just sick lookin'."

love it. keep it comin

:)

also love the spikes data.

i am also a fan.

Sections
Shortcuts