Why is UD6 still allowed on this board.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Why is UD6 still allowed on this board.

I wish UD6 was banned for ever. I mean I've put him on ignore but everyone keeps replying to him which then puts his trash within my eyesight. Please ban this rabble rousing joker and please stop replying to him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Re: Why is UD6 still allowed on this board.

He has been banned several times. He doesn't have enough pride or self respect to stay away from where he's not wanted.

There's always going to be people that feel the need to bait and respond to the trolls.

The mods just need to do a better job of keeping him out. They don't seem to care. About anything, really.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

This board can be a circus so clowns are necessary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

He has multiple personalities..... I mean log-ins

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

He should be banned because you do not like his posts?  Every once in a while levity is needed and he obliges at the right time!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Every so often we get one of these "Why Respond to Trolls?" threads, and the gamut of responses tends to be the same. Personally, I feel fans of other teams add a degree of dissent that makes the board more enjoyable. It's more fun to bash Green New Jersey, for example, when there is some knucklehead actually from greater New Jersey here trying to defend them. The Jests are struggling now, so all the loudmouths are gone, but if New Jersey makes the playoffs, they'll be back for us to slap around a little more.

The thing with Underdoggggg, in particular, is that he doesn't really ever come with anything new. Any scenario he can use to promote Peyton Manning or bash Bill Belichick, he will spin to his perspective . . .  and if you refute his premise or his logic, he simply becomes obtuse and talks in circles. I'll occasionally respond to Underdoggggg, but I don't engage him in debate. There are posters who do -- particularly Tex -- but it tends to be pointless. I've heard everything he has to say an inordinate number of times, and sooner or later everything degenerates into the same old "Spygate" argument. It's a waste of time.

But I don't think he should be banned for disagreeing with people. I don't really think anyone should be banned, unless they're spending their time doing nothing but spewing nonsense and personally attacking people . . .   and, as you all know, we've got already got a guy here with a disturbing number of identities who loves to do just that. I'll be the first to admit that I don't understand how the moderation on this board works. I've been banned once myself, although I was never notified as to why. I've seen people who seem reasonable enough to me disappear, and then return "under new management," while others who offer nothing at all are allowed to disparage with impunity.

There's no rhyme or reason to it. But really, how hard is it to simply skip over the posts of the people you don't like? Nobody is pointing a gun at you forcing you to read opinions you don't want to hear.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

...he simply becomes obtuse

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i have no problem if he comes here and makes dumbaS$ comments. and i don't care if patriots fans respond to him. like anything in America you can choose to read or ignore, you can choose to participate or not participate, you can choose cry or man up

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

UD is nowhere near as bad as Leon (or Togah, Phat Rex, or whatever of his hundred names he's currently using here). Besides, if UD and JBolt were banned we'd have no trolls to put the smackdown to! It looks like we won't be hearing much from the Jests trolls until next summer when some idiot in the media proclaims them SB favorites...once again! I looked up "obtuse" in the dictionary, and found UD's photo there:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Why is UD6 still allowed on this board.:
    [QUOTE]UD is nowhere near as bad as Leon (or Togah, Phat Rex, or whatever of his hundred names he's currently using here). Besides, if UD and JBolt were banned we'd have no trolls to put the smackdown to! Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

well we still have to contend with the supposed Pats fans that act like trolls too. you know the ones like captain foxboro, who always whines about mightypatriotz

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Why is UD6 still allowed on this board.:
    [QUOTE]I wish UD6 was banned for ever. I mean I've put him on ignore but everyone keeps replying to him which then puts his trash within my eyesight. Please ban this rabble rousing joker and please stop replying to him.
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]

He is an annoying pest but I just ignore him. I don't understand the guys who try to engage him in a meaningful debate; he's never admit anything negative about his heroes, instead bobbing and weaving around unfavorable facts. Reminds me of the children's old fable of Br'er rabbit and the Tar Baby.

BUT, I wouldn't ban him or other trolls because they do have entertainment value and it would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything. Just check out a colts or jets website. They whine more about the pats then they talk about their own teams but they strictly prohibit criticism their respective teams.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I will admit that I used to greatly dislike these non-Patriot fans (Underdog/Indylove, PhatRex, Leon, Jbolted), I was new to the site and I just could not understand why these guys/gals were here. It really makes no sense to ban them because its not like they are actually doing any real serious harm. They are fans of our hated rivals and for the most part...The Pats are far more successful than any of their teams, and I'm sure that annoys the them to no end. Besides...every time they talk nonsense...they are met with a barrage of facts that proves the Pats are still the team to beat.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

After reading this entire article- UD6- i still haven't a clue to what this is?--- I suspect when I find out, it will not be to my liking- maybe, like threads, website "lingo", politically correct, UGH!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

he's not that bad. i'd rather have him (or her) than...

1) the leons who come here and talk smack just because their team won one game, or when the pats lose one game.
    2) the leons who come here bash the pats under a brand new name (check the first post date) when the pats win a game

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Sorry, I had to put my 16 year old dog down this week and seeing this other dog rise from the ashes again made me realise just how unfair life can be.

He shouldn't be banned just because I don't like his posts, he should be banned because he is a slanderous cretin that spreads lies.

BTW I do have UD6 on ignore but until BDC starts filtering replies so I don't have to see his verbal excrement, I will have to suffer I guess. Though I do love trying to guess what stupidity he uttered when you all get on his case.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Well, let's all hope for a Jags win today. If this happens I doubt we'll be hearing much from UD!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Why is UD6 still allowed on this board.:
    [QUOTE]Well, let's all hope for a Jags win today. If this happens I doubt we'll be hearing much from UD!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see the jags win, not just becasue I dislike the dolts, but it would help rejuevenate their city as a contender again and get the fans to support them with out alot of big start quaility players.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Why is UD6 still allowed on this board.:
    [QUOTE]I wish UD6 was banned for ever. I mean I've put him on ignore but everyone keeps replying to him which then puts his trash within my eyesight. Please ban this rabble rousing joker and please stop replying to him.
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]
    He has a right to opine as you do. Maturity prevails over someone's comments. Maybe you need a little bit of that/