why isn't brady practicing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

why isn't brady practicing

why

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: why isn't brady practicing

brady isn't practicing because pats vets aren't practicing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

He will be next week when the veteran players are scheduled. Thanks for your concern, but he is OK.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

thank you, I really didn't know.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]Under did leon pass the baton on to you? Worry about your team please, Tom will be there when it matters. 
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

I knew that you would think that.  I clicked on SI, saw the headline, read the first paragraph and then wondered if there wasn't something more.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]why
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Because he is ticked off at Sanchez GQ spread and the comment that Brady is now too old for that, and would be doing insurance commercials soon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]why

Why are you whining about Brady not being at camp when camp hasn't started? Why don't you go stalk Peyton for a while.  Or you going the join Leon/bugboy in whining about Brady's wife.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Because he is ticked off at Sanchez GQ spread and the comment that Brady is now too old for that, and would be doing insurance commercials soon.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE

Sad little bugboy. You spent the last 6 months whining about how Brady's public life outside of football was ruining him as a QB and now you're bragging that your Jests' supposed saviour Sanchez is following in his footsteps? Have you ever been IQ tested? I figure you for about a 60.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Have you ever been IQ tested? I figure you for about a 60.

You forgot the decimal pont between the "6" and the "0".....6.0!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]why

Should we be concerned that Moss, Welker, Galloway, our whole O-line, Watson, David Thomas, our whole D-line, Bruschi, Mayo, A Thomas are not on the field too?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]I knew that you would think that.  I clicked on SI, saw the headline, read the first paragraph and then wondered if there wasn't something more.

Here is an interesting concept...read the rest of the article....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]I knew that you would think that.  I clicked on SI, saw the headline, read the first paragraph and then wondered if there wasn't something more.

I used to think that you were just a local Colts fan trying to get in on some football talk. Now I'm not sure if you are a dope, a troll or both.
    I'll just go with both.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

what did it say?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

So, to get this straight, you read the first paragraph of a story and, instead of finishing the story which may have contained a possible explanation, you decided to post the question here. Then instead of actually saying that you read he wasn't practicing and that you were wondering why, you just post the single word "why". Then, you offer that you knew people would respond as if you were a troll because of your question and offer a rational (somewhat) excuse.

If you knew that people would think you were trolling in the first place, then why didn't you offer the explanation in the first place instead of coming across as you knew you would: like a troll.

The only answer is that you are a troll. Pity. You used to have some respect by many of the posters here, including me. Now you are just a troll. Most people try to improve.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

[QUOTE]what did it say?

underbogg, 

Brady and 44 other vets didn't attend.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Maybe because no team in the NFL is practicing yet? You dont practice till training camp the rest are OTA's and rookie mini camps. Next week is the teams first full team OTA in which Brady and all other Vets are required to be there.

Does peyton Manning go to the rookie OTAs and Mini Camps? If not why isnt Manning "Practicing"???

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Could someone please let me know when underdogg writes something worth reading?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Could someone please let me know when underdogg writes something worth reading?
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]

I will, but it may take a while.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Underdogg has been hit or miss lately lol Dont worry he will hit his stride soon lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]Because he is ticked off at Sanchez GQ spread and the comment that Brady is now too old for that, and would be doing insurance commercials soon.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]

Leon, Sanchez is still going to s u c k.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

If you got the local news around here dogg you'd know that Brady has been performing all the drills. This was standard protocol by BB to let only rookies and free agents perform for the media.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from noncallcity. Show noncallcity's posts

Hey, Brothers.
    I think Brady will be at his best. I believe he has been dinged up for a while, hence the weekly "probable" status on the shoulder.
    With 9 months of treatment, strengthening and psychological rest, the lion will be back. He's still got the chip on his shoulder, for lack of a better term, about being drafted so late. God willing, the play calling will improve (here comes a real running game...finally) and the O-line shapes up.
    Plus, who knows how he's been training? I'm not worried in the least about Tommy.

Sections
Shortcuts