Why Jets fans are the way they are.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Why Jets fans are the way they are.

This South Park Episode nails them.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e09-its-a-jersey-thing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Why Jets fans are the way they are.

I've seen that one. I am in tears here.  The best is when they cut to the husband with the chains and wifebeater asking where Randy works out. Priceless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Why Jets fans are the way they are.:
    [QUOTE]PRINCESS YOU LITTLE BUG, GO GET YOUR BARNEY LUNCHBOX BACK FROM THE BULLY AND TELL YOUR MAMA, HEY MAMA, I STOOD UP TO THAT BULLY AND GOT MY BARNEY LUNCHBOX BACK!!! LOOK MAMA, ITS BACK!!! I STOOD UP TO THE BIG BULLY AND TOOK IT BACK!!!! after that, go shovel your sidewalk like your mama told you and have her drive you to Vermont.  look for a cave, actually just roll down your windows when you hit Vermont and follow your nose to the source of maple syrup and body odor.  It will surely lead you into a dense maple tree forest and a dark cave.  Better wear your mail armor from the medievil fair and bring the shield as well.  Harley might not recognize you as a friend.  Anyway, go tell him that weeeeeeee weeeeeee weeeee is waiting for him on the globe forums lolololol
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

That's quite the temper tantrum little bug. What's wrong? It's not like I called your mom muff cabbage. Better cool it before mommy hears you and puts you in the cage early.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Sad all the way around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]PRINCESS YOU LITTLE BUG, GO GET YOUR BARNEY LUNCHBOX BACK FROM THE BULLY AND TELL YOUR MAMA, HEY MAMA, I STOOD UP TO THAT BULLY AND GOT MY BARNEY LUNCHBOX BACK!!! LOOK MAMA, ITS BACK!!! I STOOD UP TO THE BIG BULLY AND TOOK IT BACK!!!! after that, go shovel your sidewalk like your mama told you and have her drive you to Vermont.  look for a cave, actually just roll down your windows when you hit Vermont and follow your nose to the source of maple syrup and body odor.  It will surely lead you into a dense maple tree forest and a dark cave.  Better wear your mail armor from the medievil fair and bring the shield as well.  Harley might not recognize you as a friend.  Anyway, go tell him that weeeeeeee weeeeeee weeeee is waiting for him on the globe forums lolololol

May I ask you a question? What do you do for a living? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]I've seen that one. I am in tears here.  The best is when they cut to the husband with the chains and wifebeater asking where Randy works out. Priceless.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Seems like tough guy WEDAT can't take what he like to dish. Not surprising though. Always knew he was muff cabbage

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I thought it was funny, still laughing, then again I am in good spirits these days.  That was my view through the eyes of princess bride lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Sad all the way around.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Why? Don't like South Park? Or do you think that internet punks that come here should garner some sort of respect. Certainly all you tough guy Jets fans should be able to take what you dish. Besides if you live in jersey and have never met people who fit the characterization to a T then you're a liar.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

That episode is awesome and true to life.

Also if I'm not incorrect there is an episode where the kids travel to join a Nationwide band recital where Cartman and Kenny discover the "Brown Note".
    I think it's Jersey or New York kids that just walk around calling everyone "queefs".
    That is the intellect of the average Jets fan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]I thought it was funny, still laughing, then again I am in good spirits these days.  That was my view through the eyes of princess bride lol.

Nice try bug but you can't back away. Your true self showed. Whining baby throwing a hissy fit. You seem lucid now though. Did mommy give you some fast acting happy juice?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]That episode is awesome and true to life.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

Jersey to a T. Then just when the audience was probably starting to get peeved about them honoring Bin Laden they cap him at the last second. Anyway WEDAT sure disappeared quick

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

All they do is hump and punch each other!     
    Which accounts for why all the dogs walk funny

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Jets fans are the way they are. : Jersey to a T. Then just when the audience was probably starting to get peeved about them honoring Bin Laden they cap him at the last second. Anyway WEDAT sure disappeared quick
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

What a Queef Huh?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]All they do is hump and punch each other!      Which accounts for why all the dogs walk funny
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Now combine words from both of your sentences and you get the answer to BB's question to WEDAT. What he does for a living. Take the verbs from the first sentence and a noun from the second

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Jets fans are the way they are. : What a Queef Huh?
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

Definately muff cabbage

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

geez I cant step away to get any work done without the forum brain trust putting out an apb on me.  lol, dont worry I am still laughing. this board is so great today, such entertainment.  I owe you all a big thank you.  So glad I got my popcorn ready this morning.  I am still laughing, lololol.

weeeeeee weeeee wheeeeere is harley the lumberjack....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]geez I cant step away to get any work done without the forum brain trust putting out an apb on me.  lol, dont worry I am still laughing. this board is so great today, such entertainment.  I owe you all a big thank you.  So glad I got my popcorn ready this morning.  I am still laughing, lololol. weeeeeee weeeee wheeeeere is harley the lumberjack....

You must work about as hard as I do during the day!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

some say its rough fatty, some say its rough...with that I will say goodbye to you all as I am getting out of here.  Thanks again, this was great!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]some say its rough fatty, some say its rough...with that I will say goodbye to you all as I am getting out of here.  Thanks again, this was great!!!!

Sadly for us, you will be back.  And also sadly for us, you are the FINEST example of a NJ JET fan.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

masterhess or jets not sure your screen name but you been banned....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Jets fans are the way they are. : Why? Don't like South Park? Or do you think that internet punks that come here should garner some sort of respect. Certainly all you tough guy Jets fans should be able to take what you dish. Besides if you live in jersey and have never met people who fit the characterization to a T then you're a liar.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

First, I am not frim Jersey, but I have told you that before; twice. But I understand that this is your way of trying to be slick. Second, internet punks shouldn't be given much credence to begin with. But if you decide to take them on, then be prepared to deal with their insanity. Now I don't know who you are calling tough guy Jet fans, certainly not me. I have read your comments and if there is anyone who tries to come off as a tough guy at times, it is you. Although I do understand your attitude considering that you let a certain two Jet fans get under your skin.

As for your South Park clip - hysterical. The Jersey tough guy/chick thing is more of a take on the stereo type of Italians, then people from Jersey. And that I do have an issue with. But I would imagine that there are people like that across all the 50 states. Even the great state of Mass.

Personally, I have never met a Jersey tough guy, but then Bridge and Tunnel people tend to behave themselves in the places I frequent.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]masterhess or jets not sure your screen name but you been banned....

Evil, you have apparently made him ramble incoherently and see posts from people who aren't there.........

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Jets fans are the way they are. : First, I am not first Jersey, but I have told you that before; twice. But I understand that this is your way of trying to be slick. Second, internet punks shouldn't be given much credence to begin with. But if you decide to take them on, then be prepared to deal with their insanity. Now I don't know who you are calling tough guy Jet fans, certainly not me. I have read your comments and if there is anyone who tries to come off as a tough guy at times, it is you. Although I do understand your attitude considering that you let a certain two Jet fans get under your skin. As for your South Park clip - hysterical. The Jersey tough guy/chick thing is more of a take on the stereo type of Italians, then people Jersey. And that I do have an issue with. But I would imagine that there are people like that across all the 50 states. Even the great state of Mass. Personally, I have never met a Jersey tough guy, but then Bridge and Tunnel people tend to behave themselves in the places I frequent.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    just watch' Family Guy' which pokes fun at people from the New England states.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, they aren't poking fun at Jersey people.  They are just stating facts.