1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Re: why mankins is not special

inokea4coolaid is bustchise

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

There is no discussion needed.

The following topics are only worth discussing amongst idiots.

Mankins isn't any good.

Mayo sucks

Nink Sucks

DMC sucks

Our running backs suck

the defense sucks

the offensive line sucks

and the king of all bone headed discussions.....Bill Belichick doesn't know how to acquire talent.

Carry on.

You forgot the Brady sucks category. Now Rusty feels empowered thanks to you.

Damn, I meant to put Brady right after Mankins considering they are 2 of their best players and rusty thinks they suck. A glaring oversight and thanks for catching it. I will edit!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Starting threads to bash Pats players lol what a troll.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Spikes played with that ligament tear all year.  That is why singling out manky for toughness makes no sense.

Discuss:

Sounds good, Rustchise. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I find Mankins special although I can see why you would disagree.  Last year was a poor year for him, no doubt.  But I thought he did better this year and played on the ACL.  So there is a little masking going on here after a under performing year.  One thing about Mankins that I like is nobody gets in TBs face without Mankins being in theirs.  I don't see other lineman doing this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Mankins is one of the better O-lineman in the league, IMO, and unusually tough.  I found his performance in the Baltimore game particularly noteworthy since he was playing out of position against a pretty fair pass rushing defense.  I don't particularly care for some of his 15-yard donations to the opposition but it appears to come with the territory. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Dumb Thread

beyond dumb

Are you seriously being a baby from a simple disagreement the other day, to the point of aligning with a 48 year old tool who calls Ninkovich "Dink"? Really, dude?

Have you ever confronted TCal on that?  Just curious.   

Here's what is dumb (besides agreeing with TCal on anything): Pretending only Mankins is tough, to accept his poor postseasons and fall for the beard/Grizzly Adams crap as he gets worse and worse every year, while undervalued players like Spikes play on an ACL tear with no annoucement via the press as if it's not as good as Mankins's. THAT is what is dumb.

I 've seen Connolly, Thomas and now Kline come in and play well at the LG position, too.

Russ the thread is ridiculous becasue mankins is one of the toughest SOB's in the league never mind on his team. Your inanability to separate your opinion of him as a player from his toughness clouds your judgement.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Hi, my name is Rusty, and I have no friends. My parents dropped me quite a bit as a baby, and ignored me through most of my childhood. Now I am so incredibly starved for any kind of attention, that I will bash one of the greatest QBs of all time, and while I'm at it, I will try and bash one of the toughest offensive lineman in the NFL. I know these are two of the best players on the Pats, but this is the only way I can get people to react to me. Thank you all for giving me the attention I come here for daily. Sincerely KOAD....."King Of All Douches"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Hi, my name is Rusty, and I have no friends. My parents dropped me quite a bit as a baby, and ignored me through most of my childhood. Now I am so incredibly starved for any kind of attention, that I will bash one of the greatest QBs of all time, and while I'm at it, I will try and bash one of the toughest offensive lineman in the NFL. I know these are two of the best players on the Pats, but this is the only way I can get people to react to me. Thank you all for giving me the attention I come here for daily. Sincerely KOAD....."King Of All Douches"

LMAO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Dumb Thread

beyond dumb

Are you seriously being a baby from a simple disagreement the other day, to the point of aligning with a 48 year old tool who calls Ninkovich "Dink"? Really, dude?

Here's what is dumb (besides agreeing with TCal on anything): Pretending only Mankins is tough, to accept his poor postseasons and fall for the beard/Grizzly Adams crap as he gets worse and worse every year, while undervalued players like Spikes play on an ACL tear with no annoucement via the press as if it's not as good as Mankins's. THAT is what is dumb.

I 've seen Connolly, Thomas and now Kline come in and play well at the LG position, too.

Iam confused I thought this was a mankins thread not a bashing bb thread?When you say spikes is undervalued is that a shot at bb for not giving him more money?hmmm

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Wow, how do you come up with these moronic threads? It takes a "special" talent. I suggest you go tell Mankins to his face he is a wussie!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

what is your opinion of Wilfork?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Spikes played with that ligament tear all year.  That is why singling out manky for toughness makes no sense.

Discuss:

Who really did that?  We all knew Spikes was playing injured.  What's your beef?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Discuss:

And where is Spikes now when he is needed most? On IR. Had Mayo not gone down Spikes would not have played the whole season injured. As it was his effectiveness was hampered as the season wore on to the point where a healthy rookie was the better choice.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Mankins, Seymour and Branch are all dirt to me. And all 3 were overrated. (Though Seymour was great his first years, before he got the money.)

Yes we all know everyone associated with the Pats stinks except Brady.

Have you made your suicide plans for when he retires? Or are you just going to spend the rest of your life attacking everything to do with the team because Brady is gone?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

You are really upping your troll game for the playoffs 

+1

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Dumb Thread

beyond dumb

Rusty, you lose friends faster than you get them...wow.

Why are making friends on a sports chard board again?  Here is some advice. Stop calling people names when they disagree and they wont add to the crew that makes you foolish daily. Ive watched you lose Wozzy, pciv and several others just this past year. You dog probably doesnt even like you.

disclaimer: this is all in good fun buddy, please dont attempt to hurt yourself. You may hurt someone else  in the process.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

You figured it out....That makes sense... No such thing as bad publicity right?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

Wow, how do you come up with these moronic threads? It takes a "special" talent. I suggest you go tell Mankins to his face he is a wussie!

How is it "moronic" when just last week I said it was stupid and overrated to single out Manky as some superior tough guy when I said MANY players play hurt or have played through serious injuries before?

That makes no sense.

WHy I started this thread is to point out exactly why it makes no sense to pretend Logie is some kind of unique tough guy, because he isn't.

Spikes has played all year with a ligament tear.

CASE CLOSED

This whole crusade to single out the bearded Grizzly Adams LG of ours, as he commits stupid penalties, gets ejected or is generally selfish while being a crappy pass blocker, is a joke.

He's been taking the media and some fans for a ride for years.  He got paid and got worse year by year since then.

If this guy has another bad postseason, expect this thread to be bumped.   

any other G.M. would be fired for keeping around such an expensive Bum. Who is our G.M. again??

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Mankins is a tough player..  Mankins is a good player..  

Glad he is on the Pats.. If he allows 2 sacks to his man or does not slide over to pick up a blitz formation  on sat night release him ..  lol.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts