why mankins is not special

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: why mankins is not special

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tanbass's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hi, my name is Rusty, and I have no friends. My parents dropped me quite a bit as a baby, and ignored me through most of my childhood. Now I am so incredibly starved for any kind of attention, that I will bash one of the greatest QBs of all time, and while I'm at it, I will try and bash one of the toughest offensive lineman in the NFL. I know these are two of the best players on the Pats, but this is the only way I can get people to react to me. Thank you all for giving me the attention I come here for daily. Sincerely KOAD....."King Of All Douches"

[/QUOTE]

You figured it out....That makes sense... No such thing as bad publicity right?

[/QUOTE]

People hate when I am right and are jealous, apparently. Kind of an odd mental disorder. Not sure if there is a name for it yet. lol

Kinda funny, just last week I said many players play hurt, not just Logie, and low and behold we learn of Spikes playing with a ligament tear all year.  People spent post after post telling me Manky was special and the only player to play through injuries which is why he's worth 8 million per year.  Sorry, they were wrong.

I would suggest not acting like such an immature moron and you might not look so dumb all the time. 

[/QUOTE]

How pathetic.  Making excuses for that awful run D.  Just sad, so sad.  Hey, who was that best GM of all time that gave all that money to Fat Vince and Mankins?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hi, my name is Rusty, and I have no friends. My parents dropped me quite a bit as a baby, and ignored me through most of my childhood. Now I am so incredibly starved for any kind of attention, that I will bash one of the greatest QBs of all time, and while I'm at it, I will try and bash one of the toughest offensive lineman in the NFL. I know these are two of the best players on the Pats, but this is the only way I can get people to react to me. Thank you all for giving me the attention I come here for daily. Sincerely KOAD....."King Of All Douches"

[/QUOTE]

People hate when I am right and are jealous, apparently. Kind of an odd mental disorder. Not sure if there is a name for it yet. lol

Kinda funny, just last week I said many players play hurt, not just Logie, and low and behold we learn of Spikes playing with a ligament tear all year.  People spent post after post telling me Manky was special and the only player to play through injuries which is why he's worth 8 million per year.  Sorry, they were wrong.

I would suggest not acting like such an immature moron and you might not look so dumb all the time. 

[/QUOTE]

Spikes was never hurt.  The only thing hurt is your pride for another BB high round bust. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I had this attention starved clown figured out a long time ago. I have had him on ignore just to be able to navigate the site easier, unfortunately I still see his constant blathering BS daily.....amazing he still hasn't figured out how to use the quote button yet.

Apparently the 152IQ prevents him from learning the small details, along with being completely oblivious to the fact that everyone here thinks he's a joke...what a complete and utter moron.....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

(QUOTE)

Dude, let me clue you in. None of US learned last week that Spikes was playing hurt. Only you. Its been obvious for a while so why we needed him to go I/R is beyond me. You like singling people out for no reason. Every one is playing hurt right now. Spikes just messed it up enough last game to not be effective enough to suit up. Logan played all year on a torn ACL. BIg difference.

Here is the other thing. Logan gets penalties at times, I dont like it, but he sets the tone and keeps brady healthy and you being drunk probably dont see how much he helps our subpar lineman like Wendell and  to a degree Solder who he also helps. Its already been proven when Pro posted pics and explanations of certain plays.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Spikes played with that ligament tear all year.  That is why singling out manky for toughness makes no sense.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

For another thing, you filthy liar, Spikes hurt his knee mid-season, unlike Mankins who tore up his right ACL/MCL on the very first game and then tore up his left mcl in December.

Please provide the link that says Spikes played with a ACL tear all year.

Not your warped, psychotic, imagination, A LINK!

Do you REALLY think people are stupid enough to believe your daily BS?

You and your fake accounts are the only ones that dumb.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

If you're right about Mankins then that means BB is wrong. You can't have it both ways.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Quick! Sign in as IrishMob7 to agree with yourself about how Mankins sux. LOL

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I love how Spikes injury changes in almost every comment you make, is it an ACL tear or a ligament tear... if he was playing on something that wasn't a torn ACL then the feat is not as impressive, in fact my guess is he played with a less crucial ligament tear and eventually tore the meniscus leading to "catching" of the knee and therefore IR. 

I also love your attempt at emasculating football players by simply adding ie to the end of their names...pretty childish, i'd say Mankie and Welkie don't mind though.

Please for the sake of the perception of your intelligence stop trying to build up or undermine players based on their ability to play with torn ligaments it's a hugely commendable feat! Finally Mankins news came out after the superbowl well after the season had ended so your point that they talked up Mankins' toughness at that time is nonsense. BB said Mankins is one of the toughest he's been around is he wrong for once?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you're right about Mankins then that means BB is wrong. You can't have it both ways.

[/QUOTE]

His entire life if trying to have it both ways.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love how Spikes injury changes in almost every comment you make, is it an ACL tear or a ligament tear... if he was playing on something that wasn't a torn ACL then the feat is not as impressive, in fact my guess is he played with a less crucial ligament tear and eventually tore the meniscus leading to "catching" of the knee and therefore IR. 

I also love your attempt at emasculating football players by simply adding ie to the end of their names...pretty childish, i'd say Mankie and Welkie don't mind though.

Please for the sake of the perception of your intelligence stop trying to build up or undermine players based on their ability to play with torn ligaments it's a hugely commendable feat! Finally Mankins news came out after the superbowl well after the season had ended so your point that they talked up Mankins' toughness at that time is nonsense. BB said Mankins is one of the toughest he's been around is he wrong for once?

[/QUOTE]

He also has had a migrane and cut his thumb nail a little too low and it stings when he touches it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

Look at Bustchise trying to get a leg up today after being bludgeoned in the other thread as Meadowland Mike.

Absolutely priceless.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I just signed on during my lunch break to see what's going on. I should have known it would be a whole lot of you making a fool of yourself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Quick! Sign in as IrishMob7 to agree with yourself about how Mankins sux. LOL

[/QUOTE]

Look at Bustchise trying to get a leg up today after being bludgeoned in the other thread as Meadowland Mike.

Absolutely priceless.

[/QUOTE]

Was that the bludgeoning where you claimed that Hightower was a great player, but just couldn't play his position and got abused by Jeff Cumberland, but Coples playing with a broken foot at a new position had 4 X as many sacks was a bust?  Was that "the other thread"?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Absolutely priceless.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I just signed on during my lunch break to see what's going on. I should have known it would be a whole lot of you making a fool of yourself.

[/QUOTE]

You're not fooling anyone, bustchise.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Absolutely priceless.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure, sure, Bustchise. Sure. Make sure Meadowland Mike is right there to respond to you and vice versa.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, rustchise.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm, an ACL is a ligament, kid. My god do I weep for the future. ACL stands for anterior cruciate.  

A huge, huge problem with the team in recent years is pitting certain players, older players, ABOVE everyone else.  Huge problem.   Our own fans do it here.

Everyone else isn't tough, sucks or isn't any good because the media doesn't tell them so.  

Brady and Mankie best show this year in the postseason.   They've been underperforming together in postseasons for years.

[/QUOTE]

I knew you'd go after that, you knit picking dick head! Is every ligament in the knee an ACL? Which ligament did he tear then, is it an ACL or another ligament...you know what injury it is so go ahead you expert answer! If your evidence that he was a torn ligament is the brace he was wearing, Spikes has almost always worn a brace.

Maybe you don't get the significance of playing on a torn ACL, it's like a time bomb, you could play for years on it and stay as healthy as you are but one wrong movement and other ligaments will snap, menisus tear, the joint fills with blood etc. Now this may not have happened to Mankins but the chances are very very good and if he had to play through that on even one sunday a month it's a greater feat than Jack Youngblood i'd much rather break my leg than tear my ACL.

You're point on Mankins and Brady now has nothing to do with the original discussion and I won't be taking part in it

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Spikes played with that ligament tear all year.  That is why singling out manky for toughness makes no sense.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

For another thing, you filthy liar, Spikes hurt his knee mid-season, unlike Mankins who tore up his right ACL/MCL on the very first game and then tore up his left mcl in December.

Please provide the link that says Spikes played with a ACL tear all year.

Not your warped, psychotic, imagination, A LINK!

Do you REALLY think people are stupid enough to believe your daily BS?

You and your fake accounts are the only ones that dumb.

[/QUOTE]

Nope.  He played with it for most of the year.  Who cares how long, the fact is he played with it and has to move in coverage as an LB.  He finished 3rd in tackles on the team. Gutty.

He played hurt with a ligament tear. He didn't "hurt his knee".  What a loser you are trying to disaparage Spikes while gushing over overrated Mankins as if Mankins is special.

Mankins has sucked in the postseason hurt or not. That's also where you're wrong.

Clean out your smelly and filthy underpants.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/ron_borges/2014/01/borges_brandon_spikes_a_fighter_to_the_end

[/QUOTE]

Oh, now it's most of the year,  Your OP said the whole year and the truth is, it was half.

Who cares how long he was hurt?  You do, obviously.  Why else would you lie about it. LIAR!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Umm, an ACL is a ligament, kid. My god do I weep for the future. ACL stands for anterior cruciate.  

A huge, huge problem with the team in recent years is pitting certain players, older players, ABOVE everyone else.  Huge problem.   Our own fans do it here.

Everyone else isn't tough, sucks or isn't any good because the media doesn't tell them so.  

Brady and Mankie best show this year in the postseason.   They've been underperforming together in postseasons for years.

[/QUOTE]

I knew you'd go after that, you knit picking dick head! Is every ligament in the knee an ACL? Which ligament did he tear then, is it an ACL or another ligament...you know what injury it is so go ahead you expert answer! If your evidence that he was a torn ligament is the brace he was wearing, Spikes has almost always worn a brace.

Maybe you don't get the significance of playing on a torn ACL, it's like a time bomb, you could play for years on it and stay as healthy as you are but one wrong movement and other ligaments will snap, menisus tear, the joint fills with blood etc. Now this may not have happened to Mankins but the chances are very very good and if he had to play through that on even one sunday a month it's a greater feat than Jack Youngblood i'd much rather break my leg than tear my ACL.

You're point on Mankins and Brady now has nothing to do with the original discussion and I won't be taking part in it

[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should have kept your yap shut?  Don't come in here with awful reading comprehension and pretend you aren't the one instigating, when you are. How am I "nitpicking" when you are challenging what I said?

WHat a strange kid you are. Remember when you told the board you go to BC and then later admitted you lied? Why did you do that?

I said last week that the obsessive media talk about only Mankins being tough is overblown and becoming ridiculous.  

Then we learn SPikes has  been playing hurt most of the year and only in a driving rain storm does it finally give out on him.  This team has a LOT of tough players.

Like I said, Logie isn't the only one to play hurt for this team.   He doesn't own some badge of honor to play hurt.

It's old and tiresome.   The media also lets Logie get away with calling Kraft a liar publicly and acting like a dillweed back in 2010.

[/QUOTE]

You're knit picking because you pretended I don't know what an ACL is but believe what you want, I did go to BC though i've never admitted to not going to it becuase i'd be lying...do i need to include a picture of my diploma to prove it? 

Who are the people singling out Mankins for his toughness, BB and Brady within the team...why do you care what fans think not everyone will always agree with you, or for that matter the media. Calm down.

Look I love Kraft he's been amazing for the Patriots but I have a feeling like most other very very rich men his behaviour in public is much different to his behaviour in private so maybe Mankins is telling the truth. I don't see  why that's so hard to believe and I don't see why you see it as soo disrespectful..the NFL is a volatile environment and Mankins is a volatile man, arguments will happen if the front office expects this to never happen they're being unrealistic

Also why do I have to shut my yap, I have zero respect for you I don't care what age you are or how long you've been a fan and all that jazz it makes no difference to me, unreasonable people will be treated as such

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ya, too bad your hero Spikie won't be here next year.  A two down player who can't run with a good ACl, never mind a bad one. Doubtful he stays

They gotta pay Brady and Mankins.  You know, those guys that play every down, injured or not.

Hey, remember when TB played with broken ribs and fingers and no one knew?

That was awesome, don't you think?

Good luck to Brandon on his new team or new career..  He was a tough SOB.  Right?