Why NE will win the Super Bowl next year...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: Why NE will win the Super Bowl next year...

In response to wozzy's comment:

.. because they will be tougher, more battle hardened and playoff seasoned.  

Offensively the tightend unit of Gronk, Ballard, Huey and Fells if they keep him will be the most physical TE unit in the NFL.  This will allow Hernandez to stick to fullback and wide receiver where he is a mismatch for the entire NFL.  Our offense will be bigger, more physical and tougher.

Defense will need one more draft to round it out.  Another D tackle either the draft or via free agency would help greatly. If we could get a unit of Wilfork, player x, Love and Deaderick this would mean we could ply more three man fronts like the Ravens do and like we used to do, this would make us more stout upfront and allow Chandler and Francis to play end and outside linebacker at times. This would also allow Nincovich to go back to a more traditional outside linebacker position opposite Hightower, leaving Spikes and Mayo inside with a lot of room to roam with a bigger front in between them and the opposing O line.

In short we have to get bigger, tougher, meaner and hungrier to win, hopefully this season will give us ammo to finish Brady's career in the way it should finish.  We've been finesse for too long, expecting that to change in one season or two was probably unrealistic.  Next season can't come soon enough... bring on the draft.

We also have that young running back he made a few electrifying runs in the pre-season or first game of the year before he was injured and put on the IR. The nucleus of this team is a bit older but basically this team is still very young and last year was supposed to be a rebuilding of sorts. BB rebuilds on the fly while this team always contends and so many don't appreciate it. As mentioned there are so many other other teams in the NFL that would love to be as bad as the Pats. 

Hetch

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Offensively the tightend unit of Gronk, Ballard, Huey and Fells if they keep him will be the most physical TE unit in the NFL.  This will allow Hernandez to stick to fullback and wide receiver where he is a mismatch for the entire NFL.  Our offense will be bigger, more physical and tougher.

Defense will need one more draft to round it out.  Another D tackle either the draft or via free agency would help greatly. If we could get a unit of Wilfork, player x, Love and Deaderick this would mean we could ply more three man fronts like the Ravens do and like we used to do, this would make us more stout upfront and allow Chandler and Francis to play end and outside linebacker at times. This would also allow Nincovich to go back to a more traditional outside linebacker position opposite Hightower, leaving Spikes and Mayo inside with a lot of room to roam with a bigger front in between them and the opposing O line.

In short we have to get bigger, tougher, meaner and hungrier to win, hopefully this season will give us ammo to finish Brady's career in the way it should finish.  We've been finesse for too long, expecting that to change in one season or two was probably unrealistic.  Next season can't come soon enough... bring on the draft.

Maybe you watched a different game than I during the AFC championships--have another drink Wuzzy! The Pats are soft and they played scared again when it came to a Physical team-there are no more Harrisons, Bruschis, McGinnest, Ted Johnsons,Seymours,Cory Dillon and Ty Laws on this team they are SOFT and until they fix that the ring ceromonies are on HOLD. Put down the bottle dude!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

I posted earlier in the day, the biggest thing we need is better coaching, the first phone call should be to romeo crennel or another big time dfense coordinator, 2nd thing we need is more team speed. the last thing we need to be legitimate is more toughness. I hate pollard and lewis but they set a very physical tone for the ravens defense. I can se Hightower growing into that type of role but need more.  People need to remeber the days of Hodson, zolazk and hugh Millen before talking about losing/getting rid of Tom brady. Agreed he is aging and at times made bad decisions yesterday but still a top 3-5 qb in this league. Lets Go Pats!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

uh huh...didn't you say this same BS after last year? then again you probably say it after every year

Jet's fans just parrot their coach, guarantee championships, get gaudy tacky tattoos, slather on hair gel, propagate horrid electronic dance music, beat their women and provide the world a laugh track thanks to Jersey Shore.  

I probably do say it after every year, and every few years I'm correct or close to it, every year the Jets fail to even sniff a Super Bowl.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

uh huh...didn't you say this same BS after last year? then again you probably say it after every year

Jet's fans just parrot their coach, guarantee championships, get gaudy tacky tattoos, slather on hair gel, propagate horrid electronic dance music, beat their women and provide the world a laugh track thanks to Jersey Shore.  

I probably do say it after every year, and every few years I'm correct or close to it, every year the Jets fail to even sniff a Super Bowl.

ok i guess so...but the jets got nothing to do with me (thank God)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Remember when teams would hate to come to foxboro because our defense was so stout and out coaching was so creative and difficult?

until that happens again you will have to settle for Division crowns.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Not really true; they were in the AFCCG 2 yrs in a row a couple of seasons back, and 1 yr with Parcells

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Not really true; they were in the AFCCG 2 yrs in a row a couple of seasons back, and 1 yr with Parcells

WOZZY thinks i'm a jets fan so forgive him he is confused

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

You're a NY fan, so that means you have two football teams, two basketball teams, two baseball teams and two hockey teams... so any which way the wind blows so will you.

And the Jets getting to three AFC championship games somehow equates to getting to the Super Bowl, never mind winning one?  Only in NY...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It's more likely than the Jests... and you can see into the future, tell me, when will you grow up and get a life outside of trolling another team's board?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

We're becoming the Cubs of the NFL....  "Wait till next year!"

I recall the same nonsense being said after last season's post season exit, especially about teh "young and LEARNED defense". Guese they forgot what they "learned" after the last game last year. So much for GED's. eh?

But, defense isn't the only problem. They need an offense that will actually perform for 60 minutes per game in the post season. Don't have one now. Too many holes with this bunch, but still good enough for an 11-5 season in 2013 (losses to: Baltimore, Saints, Atlanta, Houston, Denver, as all these teams have legit passing games). 

Like the Romans.... can hide lots of problems by just winning. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Thats why Pats are a pretender not contender - when the AFC East next year can be won with a 9-7 record, (or maybe 8-8 which would have been enough this season) its not tough to be a division Champion. Im sure next year will be anothe fall flat in playoffs...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Haven't you been saying that they are now tough enough and back to the smashmouth style that wins SB's all season long?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

You're a NY fan, so that means you have two football teams, two basketball teams, two baseball teams and two hockey teams... so any which way the wind blows so will you.

And the Jets getting to three AFC championship games somehow equates to getting to the Super Bowl, never mind winning one?  Only in NY...

woz this is unbelievably dumb even for you

see with two teams we NYers generally like one and don't like the other...so since I am a Giants, Mets, Knicks and Rangers fan I don't like the Jets, Yankees, Nets or Islanders (or Devils)

I don't mind the Nets but I don't root for them, I despise the Yankees, I despise the Devils (Islanders are so bad I pity them) and the Jets I didn't mind until the Fat Blowhard got their and started mocking my team-the Giants

see we Giants fans can't stand Rex and The Thugs as much or more than u do

and with two teams in town we have an in state/in city rivalry built in in all 4 sports

is this still too advanced logically for you? let me know

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

It's more likely than the Jests... and you can see into the future, tell me, when will you grow up and get a life outside of trolling another team's board?

no it's the Giants your daddies

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

Haven't you been saying that they are now tough enough and back to the smashmouth style that wins SB's all season long?

Injuries sapped much of their toughness, the injuries to Jones, Love and Gronk particularly, that Talib and others got knocked out certainly didn't help... but all the whining puss1es around here are too much.  I really hope they go root for somebody else so that when they do win next year they'll have to come crawling back like the whiny sniveling Nancies they've proven themselves to be.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

We're becoming the Cubs of the NFL....  "Wait till next year!"

I recall the same nonsense being said after last season's post season exit, especially about teh "young and LEARNED defense". Guese they forgot what they "learned" after the last game last year. So much for GED's. eh?

But, defense isn't the only problem. They need an offense that will actually perform for 60 minutes per game in the post season. Don't have one now. Too many holes with this bunch, but still good enough for an 11-5 season in 2013 (losses to: Baltimore, Saints, Atlanta, Houston, Denver, as all these teams have legit passing games). 

Like the Romans.... can hide lots of problems by just winning. 

Curious as to why you are predicting 11-5. No worse than 13-3 but hopefully 14-2 and a one seed. I'm not sure why you think Houston or New Orleans will beat the Pats. Atlanta will be very winnable as well. The playoffs are a whole other ball game though. Next year will most likely be the Brady-Manning epic that we didn't see this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

Injuries sapped much of their toughness, the injuries to Jones, Love and Gronk particularly, that Talib and others got knocked out certainly didn't help... but all the whining puss1es around here are too much.  I really hope they go root for somebody else so that when they do win next year they'll have to come crawling back like the whiny sniveling Nancies they've proven themselves to be.

Uh, last I looked, ALL teams get those nasty "boo boo owies". Didn't seem to be a problem during the regular season when winning 12 games, did it? Beating the JESTS!, Bills, Fins, Jags, et al, the softies on their schedule, wasn't an issue. But, when facing a legitimate winning/playoff team, it's an issue. FUNNY!!!! Expecially the Gronk i injury (went 6-1 without him). Yet, playoff time rolls around and it's a excuse.  

Sorry you can't seem to handlie that concept called "reality". There's absolutely NOTHING on this roster that deems a return to the AFC Championship game next season, let alone winning it AND the SB is realistic, practical, or guarantee. So, stop playing the whiny kid in the sandbox, and we'll stop heaping sand on you. Get a bigger shovel to dig out.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

If the Jets don't get to the SB then I would want NE to get to the SB ...then lose again.

But that's just me-I see many of you are getting a little tired of Brady after last weeks game where he didn't show up.

Be careful what you wish for!