WHY NO OFFER TO SIDNEY RICE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WHY NO OFFER TO SIDNEY RICE?

this boy has speed, y no offer?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

Re: WHY NO OFFER TO SIMEON RICE?

sidney rice?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

contrarian your either an uber idiot or you just like to start threads for the sake of starting them (i'll assume its the latter). First off get the name right! Secondly a 3rd grader can tell you there will be NO big $ signings until the CBA is resolved.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonhoop74. Show jonhoop74's posts

What about AJ Hawk?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Because the Vikings tendered him with 1st round compensation as a RFA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In Response to Re: WHY NO OFFER TO SIMEON RICE?:
    [QUOTE]contrarian your either an uber idiot or you just like to start threads for the sake of starting them (i'll assume its the latter). First off get the name right! Secondly a 3rd grader can tell you there will be NO big $ signings until the CBA is resolved.
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

It looks like Hawk is signing a pretty decent sized deal today, it's expected to be a 5 year deal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Is reggie white still alive, maybe some people on this board need a sex slave.Operation Miranda anyone?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

hahahahahaha   simeon rice....  is that a new side dish? 

oh he uuuused to be a defensive pass rusher back in the day...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

More proof Communist is a troll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: WHY NO OFFER TO SIDNEY RICE?

i obviously meant sidney rice.. gee, GROW up! HE has made it clear he has no intention, just like carson palmer, in ever playing in minny again! i would give up draft picks or whatever within reason to get him! with welker and branch fully re-integrated fully recovered next season, we would be unstoppable on offense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

In Response to Re: WHY NO OFFER TO SIDNEY RICE?:
    [QUOTE]i obviously meant sidney rice.. gee, GROW up! HE has made it clear he has no intention, just like carson palmer, in ever playing in minny again! i would give up draft picks or whatever within reason to get him! with walker and branch fully re-integrated fully recovered next season, we would be unstoppable on offense.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

wow dude really? walker? i believe but i'm not sure but isnt it Welker Laughing. Plus where did you see he doesnt want to return because nfl had a story with him saying he wouldnt mind coming back he just wants to test his options

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]i obviously meant sidney rice.. gee, GROW up! HE has made it clear he has no intention, just like carson palmer, in ever playing in minny again! i would give up draft picks or whatever within reason to get him! with walker and branch fully re-integrated fully recovered next season, we would be unstoppable on offense.

You're aware there's about to be a lock-out in like 15 minutes, right?  Forget all the trade and FA talk, can't do it.  It's just draft and then lawyers until whenever. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Well, brain farts aside, I for one wouldn't mind seeing Sidney Rice come to Foxboro. I saw the kid down here under Spurrier, and he can run and catch. When healthy in 09 with Favre he was a huge threat. If he and Brady got on the same page that would add the guy defenses need to commit to. And he's young and getting better. Moss was at the end of his career (albeit a great career), and was becoming less effective in that role. Not sure BB will want to pay top dollar to a WR, though. I still say defense is more critical, but we'll see. I suppose the players could make visits, but there won't be any contract talk until the deal is done. If nobody can sign FAs by the time the draft comes around it could have a big effect on who drafts who. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. They need to be able to get everyone into camp on time. Hopefully both sides will realize how much money they'd be losing by having a stoppage. As for Rice, I'd love to see them sign him to an affordable deal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

1 other point that I somehow failed to meantion when I meantioned the 1st round tender.  He wasn't released, so he couldn't be signed until there's a new CBA in place.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHY NO OFFER TO SIDNEY RICE? : You're aware there's about to be a lock-out in like 15 minutes, right?  Forget all the trade and FA talk, can't do it.  It's just draft and then lawyers until whenever. 
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]
    you mean 24 hrs and 15 minutes!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Rice had a breakout season in 2009, when Favre had his best season in years, and Cindy looked like an up-and-comer, until she postponed her hip surgery to extend her convalescence into the season . . .   took forever to come back, and then spent the second half of the season joking and smoking on the sidelines while the Vikings spiralled down into oblivion.

Thin resume.
    Injury history.
    Questionable work ethic.
    Me-first attitude.

No thanx.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Can't give him an offer, he wasn't cut thus we can't make him an offer. Only players that are cut are allowed to be signed by other teams.