Why no pats dvds

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Why no pats dvds

Why dont they have the tv broadcasts of the patriots playoffs from their super bowl winning seasons available on dvd? Every other team from this decade has the dvd package. Any theories?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Why no pats dvds

Because the Pats did not "film" themselves!!  LOL!!  (-;

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

They do. They have 4 different series of dvds in all.

1. There is a 3 disc set called america's game, and it features interviews and highlights from each of their superbowl seasons. These are EXCELLENT and I recommend them over all others.

2. Then there's the NFL Films series simply titled "Superbowl XXXIX" or whatever the particular numeral for that season is. These have highlights and a running commentary on everygame of the season leading up to and including the superbowl. These are the episodes you're likely to see on ESPN classic with the perfectly spiraled passes going slo-mo through the air and some deep voiced narrarator calling Brady one of the true Gladiators.

3. Then there is a series called 3 games to glory. Each of these editions are a 2 disc set that include the entire playoff games and superbowls the three years they won. I have 3 Games to Glory III which includes the 2005 playoff games against the colts and steelers, and the superbowl against the eagles.

4. There is also a 2 disc set called The History of the New England Patriots, and it is exactly that. A comprehensive look at the entire history of the franchise. 

They are all worth having, and I wish that they had gone 19-0 in 2007 because that season would have made for a great dvd too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Are you talking about the "New England Patriots - 10 Greatest Games" DVD collection?

I'd love to find a place that actually carries a copy of it!! I've seen websites list it, but never have it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

"Are you talking about the "New England Patriots - 10 Greatest Games" DVD collection? I'd love to find a place that actually carries a copy of it!! I've seen websites list it, but never have it."

I haven't heard of that one. I need to seek that one out. My wife and I refuse to pay for cable or a dish, so the only things we ever watch are football games, Lost, and our Patriots dvds. Haha.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

haha.. I've looked them up and they have them for a lot of other teams like the Steelers, Giants, etc.

The release date on every website was 1-13-2009, but nobody has them and I read on some websites of people who had pre-ordered them, but then their money was refunded and were told the place was not going to be getting the dvd's.  I wonder if there is some type of a copyright issue or a problem with "permission" (or whatever you have to have) from the Patriots organization. 

That set has 10 games in the original TV broadcast.  They have all 3 playoff games from each SB-winning playoff year, then the 2006 divisional game at San Diego when the Pats beat the 14-2 Chargers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Because they're waiting for the 4th Super Bowl this year so they can sell the Box set.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

I think they should put the entire season of the super bowl winning team on dvd

Sections
Shortcuts