why not a veteran reciever?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gage01. Show gage01's posts

why not a veteran reciever?

can anyone tell me why bill just doesn't go out and pick up a guy like marvin harrison for the playoffs. just his name would pull defenders to his side of the field and free up moss deep and edelman underneath. he has to have something left in the tank at least 2 to 3 games . there are names out there that would make a defense look even galloway is better than aiken. aiken and stanback ohh and slater just  do not scare anyone.       anyone have a thought

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: why not a veteran reciever?

I would rather eat hot roofing nails than see Marvin Harrison in a Patriots uniform.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think they just figure a new reciever can't learn the whole system fast enough.  They have more faith in the practice squad guys who know the system and have worked with the team all year.  I don't think harrison is going to draw many defenders at this point in his career.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

What's Jerry Rice up to these days? Why, he alone, would scare the bejeesus out of Ray Lewis!
    FUGHEDABOUDIT!
    The Poats are going to go with the guys they have just so YOU can have a gripe if/when they lose in teh playoffs. It'll be ONLY because they didn';t sign a retread, not on anyone else's active roster WR . I believe you may have stumbled upon something here. I sure hope you didn't hurt yourself. Next time give an idea more thought before you start showing your brilliance on this board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

MVP,

God! I just LOVE morons who offer nothing more than a 5th grade school yard mentallity, or, perish the possible incorrect use of the word, "insight".

I have to ask myself why these One Second Geniuses aren't in Washington DC curing all of thsi country's problems. Wait! MaYBE they are, which explains the stupidity of their posts! Time for them to get back to work!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I hear Lance Alworth can still walk without any aid. Why don't we call him?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Naw, we need a possession receiver.... someone who who doesn't give off images of speed and high flying dynamics.

Is Ray Berry still breathing someplace? Can we defib him between possessions?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Stanley Morgan can still play, sign him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Yea this sounds like a 10yr old is posting. I dunno why but it pissah me off. Why not TO, Harrison, can you come up w/ an original thought, just put a lil' effort into it.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts