why not Brandon Marshall for 1st round pick.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

why not Brandon Marshall for 1st round pick.

Question: Why not Brandon Marshall

I mean come on he is easily the best receiver there is on the market, and hello unlike the jets and the ravens we only got pass game. 
    Pros for signing BM.
    1) Best Receiver, skill wise and size wise (impossible to bring down)
    2) Bring definitive proven talent to the side now not in 2011 or 2012, unlike a draft pick which involves more risk.
    3) He's young.
    4) All he wants is to get paid, and I think he deserves it, drop randy he's gonna be 34 when his contract expires anyways.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Re: why not Brandon Marshall for 1st round pick.

You forgot the part about the Pats not trading a #1 pick for Marshall.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

all I'm saying is he is worth it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Brandon Marshall will be in prison, or in the trunk of someone's car, within the next few years.

Stop and think for a second. If this were your money you wouldn't even entertain hiring him as an employee.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Z, thank you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Re: why not Brandon Marshall for 1st round pick.:
    all I'm saying is he is worth it.
    Posted by akius

I agree, but it's just not going to happen.  If the Pats lost Boldin to the Ravens 3 and 4th pick, what chance is there of them giving a 1st for Marshall?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Why???????????! For the love of God, why do we have to have 2 or 3 "We should trade for Brandon Marshall" threads everyday?

He's not coming here. It would be a terrible idea to give up a 1st round pick for a locker room cancer anyway. Welker was a second rounder. Why would damaged goods like Marshall be worth a first? 

But more importantly, The Krafts would NEVER allow Belichick to do this even if he wanted to- which I doubt he does. Yes, I know he controls the football operations. And Robert Kraft has given him 99.9 percent control. In fact he has probably kept his mouth shut on several Belichick moves that he disagreed with over the years. Because that was the deal when he hired him. But he is the boss and there is a line somewhere.

Myra Kraft has been particularly outspoken in the matter of domestic violence. There is no way the Krafts would allow someone like Brandon Marshall, a women beater, to represent their organization. 

So all of you people that think winning football games is more imortant than having principals or any sort of moral threshold, and are lusting after that loser, wake up. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

I don't get it. Personally, it would make me sick to have to root for that guy every Sunday. As I much I love football, there are more important things in life.

I can understand why a team might sign the Brandon Marshalls of the world. It's a business. And he can play. And a lot of times wins equal money. It' a simple equation. But I can't understand why a fan would condone his behavior and want to have him play for their team. It's not like we need Brandon Marshall to win another Superbowl. 

Anyway, you may as well make a post advocating that the Pats trade a third rounder for Drew Brees. It's fantasy land. 

Can we put this ridiculous nonsense to bed. Please? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Im all for it , unfortunately we have some moral mary's or pseudo moral marys anyway. Who cares what hes done off the field. He puts up 6 and is a top 5 guy in his prime that we can get for JUST a first. This oppurtunity will not come along again for a while. And seriously whats the worse thing hes done...allegedly! LOL! Again Ive been all for this since the end of the season and told you guys about Seattle wanting him and the Lions/49ers. Big Ben and Eric Massa can go on a poking/tickling tour drunk and w/ blindfolds on..as long as Ben can take you 90 and win the game in the final min. he'll always have a job...and talent is all that matters. Give it up losers your not sharing a soda and a sandwhich w/ these guys...their just football players....seriously your a loser if you want to be like them or tell jr. to act like 12! But seriously enough with these Marshell threads..it just brings out losers like Z and others who couldnt tie their own shoes , nevermind actually do something athletic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Hey Dafoe take your head out of your azz big guy! Welker was a product of our system. And by system I mean playing with a top 3 QB all time and playing opposite a top 3 rec all time. Welker did chit in miami , Marshell has carried that O by himself....Let me guess you know so much about football huh. Yea you and Z should go join Massa's club.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: why not Brandon Marshall for 1st round pick.:
    Brandon Marshall will be in prison, or in the trunk of someone's car, within the next few years. Stop and think for a second. If this were your money you wouldn't even entertain hiring him as an employee.
    Posted by zbellino

'amazing how many people are willing to get suckered by mcdaniels. why would he want to part with a "guaranteed" talent for a risky first round pick? that only means that in denver's eyes, he is either far from guaranteed (for reasons you have explained), or there are just irreconcilable differences between him and the team. the latter case would be similar to the adt predicament. they really would like to dump him, so why in the world would it be smart to pay a big price for him?

Sections
Shortcuts