Why not bring Rob Ryan back to run the D?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NerfDawg. Show NerfDawg's posts

Why not bring Rob Ryan back to run the D?

Why not bring Rob Ryan back to run the D? It would take him off our schedule, and give Rexy another headache.

Did he leave on good terms?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3993225. Show user_3993225's posts

Re: Why not bring Rob Ryan back to run the D?

In Response to Why not bring Rob Ryan back to run the D?:
    [QUOTE]Why not bring Rob Ryan back to run the D? It would take him off our schedule, and give Rexy another headache. Did he leave on good terms?
    Posted by NerfDawg[/QUOTE]

I think he has more experience with the 3-4.  Also he is obviously a good D Coord, but I think BB has way too much authority over the D for anyone like Ryan to want to take that job whereas in a situation like Dallas he has much more control.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Hey Genius, in case you havent noticed recently he is already employed! Teams cant just go taking other teams personnel for a lateral movement! Also why? His D wasn't good against us on the fianl drive. His D coughed up a 27-3 third quarter lead to the lions!! (yes Tony h omo helped but still the D should be able to close that out!)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Lotta love on this forum

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Why not bring Rob Ryan back to run the D?:
    [QUOTE]Hey Genius, in case you havent noticed recently he is already employed! Teams cant just go taking other teams personnel for a lateral movement! Also why? His D wasn't good against us on the fianl drive. His D coughed up a 27-3 third quarter lead to the lions!! (yes Tony h omo helped but still the D should be able to close that out!)
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

Our defense kept us in the game yesterday, not Rob Ryan's D's lack of effort. And Romosexual threw 2 pick sixes to bring the game to a 27-17 game and Romosexual gave the Lions short field after short field after short field. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Isn't Rob with the Cowboys?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I was actually going to post why I thought it wouldn't be a particularly good idea but I'm afraid someone would call me a name and hurt my feelings.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Ryan also uses "Psycho Front" one down lineman and "Nickel Front" -two down lineman and "Cloud Front" no down lineman.

The players dictate what defend you use...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

BB dosen't like dealing with loud mouth clowns!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I like Rob, but he is WAY too much of a Ryan to run our defense, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to.  He is looking for a Head Coach position, my guess is he will get one.  Maybe with the Cowboys, the way things are going for them.  Jerry seemed upimpressed with garrett, and impress with Rex.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]What is the average level of education on this forum?  Preschool dropout?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Just a bunch of immature people posting on this board!

Btw, are we talking about this clown?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why not bring Rob Ryan back to run the D? : I never noticed you treating fools lightly.

true but I don't attack someone for their opinion

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]What is the average level of education on this forum?  Preschool dropout?

Why are you so concerned, at least I don't come on here calling people idiot, moron, etc, etc............I'd bet my level of education matches or exceeds your.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Why does everyone complain about every post, if you do not like the post move on and ignore it. Ryan coached in New Engaland under Belichek for several years. He got 2 super bowl rings in New England. Just because he is Rex's brother does not mean he is not a good coach. He has no reason to come here because he probably wants to be a head coach and New England would probably not help him with that. If Dallas can reach it's potential he will probably have many head coaching oppurtunities in the future.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

How BB just becoming the GM, and bring Rob into be HC.....LOL

Sections
Shortcuts