Why Patriots fans should be on board with the Jets (Dan Shaughnessy....enough said...lol)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Why Patriots fans should be on board with the Jets (Dan Shaughnessy....enough said...lol)

My head says root for the Jets.

My heart says JETS S*CK!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: Why Patriots fans should be on board with the Jets (Dan Shaughnessy....enough said...lol)

There is a reason why Carl Everett referred to Shaughnessy as Gordon Edes' curly haired Boyfriend. I'm going to root against his Niece when she is in Tennis tournaments for that one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm not among those who consider Shaughnessy out-to-lunch all the time . . .

But he couldn't be more wrong about this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I for one would love to see the jets lose today. Back to back AFC title losses sounds like a nice winter for me

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishJPM11. Show IrishJPM11's posts

Rooting for the jets would be like rooting for the yankees.  It aint never gonna happen.  If the Pats need any more motivation to beat the jets next year...then they should retire today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Kind of a tough choice.  Can't stand the Jets, can't stand the Steelers.  Of course from a strictly selfish perspective, if the Jets go to and especially if they win the SB, we'll have to put up with a year's (to next SB) worth of garbage from Jet fan posters/trolls.  Egad, the horror, the horror - lol :).  Hopefully, whoever wins this game will lose to the NFC.  Besides, if the Jets fall short in the AFC championship game for the 2nd year in a row, their fan base may start jumping off New Jersey's favorite bridges - gotta' love that prospect.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Nope! can't do it. after all the trash and insults that came outta the jets towards my patriots, I'd rather be water boarded than root for that team of scumbags. as for the steelers, I know Bens not mr. popularity. however, that said I would be much happier and satisfied to know that just like hearing 1918 until my head wanted to explode, I can still say 1969 with a smile on my face.

either or, I'm hoping the steelers make it so they can get their clocks cleaned by the surging at the right time Green Bay Packers.

as for the curly haired boyfriend, he will never convince me to root for any team that has a new york logo evah!!!!!

ps. I can't wait until next season when we get to play the jets again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Yes, let's root for our biggest rivals and the team most of us hate above all other teams.

What is this guy on?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

at this point i could care less about the prospect of pittsburgh and roethlisberger having 3 rings the past decade and all that gibberish, although like most it is my hope that it becomes a moot point and the NFC wins it all. seriously, i am secure enough in the pats accomplishments that it is not mandatory in my eyes that no other team can also have successful runs. besides, the pats arent done yet anyway...they will be right back year and beyond in search of numbers 4 and 5...and IMO mike tomlin is probably the guy i have the most respect for between both teams, maybe if joey porter was still a steeler i'd feel stronger about it, but as it stands a jets loss will make me damn near as happy as a pats win...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

He has said many, many things I didn't understand his viewpoint on... this is the weirdest.  This is bandwagon hopping at the absolute worst.  It's as if he wants to be on record saying this so he can apply for a job in NY or something.  For me, my best outcome to win the SB is  (best to worst)  GB, BEARS, STEELERS, JETS.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Why Patriots fans should be on board with the Jets (Dan Shaughnessy....enough said...lol):
    [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2011/01/23/why_patriots_fans_should_be_on_board_with_the_jets/?camp=localsearch:on:twit:patriots
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Shaughnessy has out-done himself, with one of the dumbest articles I've seen in a while.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

In Response to Re: Why Patriots fans should be on board with the Jets (Dan Shaughnessy....enough said...lol):
    [QUOTE]Rooting for the jets would be like rooting for the yankees.  It aint never gonna happen.  If the Pats need any more motivation to beat the jets next year...then they should retire today.
    Posted by IrishJPM11[/QUOTE]

BINGO!!! We have a winner.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Shaughnessy is a dumba$s. The Patriots don't need the jests to win for them to be driven to be better next year.

They proved they are a better team during the regular season. What needs to happpen is BB needs to do a better job preparing himself and his coaching staff so as$wholes like ryan can't out smart him in the playoffs.

the last three losses in the plyaoffs have been simple, they shut down brady, BB needs toget an offensive genious who can counter.

root for the jests? LMAO

the patriots do need to get a big chipo on their shoulder though, and TB needs to start taking command on the field if the OC has a lame gameplan.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

its really not that crazy and outlandish if you think about it. it took losing to the eventual superbowl champion Colts to make the pats make a splash with Welker, Moss and (ugh) Adalius..i am rooting for the Jets to go to the Superbowl and get absolutely embarrassed. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

This is last year all over again, the Pats really let us down. -_-...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i hate the jets.
    i dont really like the steelers.
    bears are boring.

Go Pack Go.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Why Patriots fans should be on board with the Jets (Dan Shaughnessy....enough said...lol):
    [QUOTE]This is last year all over again, the Pats really let us down. -_-...
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I completely disagree. I didn't expect much from the 2009 group...especially after Wes Welker went down. Last years' team couldn't win on the road. But, this year, after the great regular season that the Pats had...and all the wins against quality teams...I expected much, much more. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

haha best comment award for the responses to this article goes to the guy who said:

"i might root for the jets if they were playing against al qaeda...maybe"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Shaughnessy has had problems with the "thirst"for years. His nastyness puts him in the company of that other dispicable sports writer of long past Col. Dave Egan. I took exception to Dan S's nastyness with an email 5-6 yrs ago and have ignored him since.He did get quite upset with the email and sent me a couple in return which I also ignored.