Why so many Jets threads?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: Why so many Jets threads?

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to Tomhab's comment:

In response to Salcon's comment:

I don't care if the Pats put up 50 on the NJ Jets by throwing 100 times or running 100 times.  It would be just as enjoyable either way.

Agree.

Separate thought from the fact that great Ds will be in the playoffs and we can't throw 40+ Times.

TomHab doesn't get the premise or want to accept it as a truth, but that's his problem.

He'd rather piszs away another SB title just to see Brady throw an extra 5-7 times, over 40 total, and lose by 2-3 points again.

Fact is, NY Jets have little pass rush and their LBS and Safeties are crappy in coverage, so throwing 40+ times wouldn't be a bad idea.

I get it, your a troll looking for reasons to get REAL Pats Fans to talk Sh!t about TB.  Not Bitting though!  Keep trolling!

Yeah, right. Honesty and objectivity as a rational fan is "trolling".  You sure are a smart guy. Aren't you the one that thinks I am Phat Rex?

lol

Objectivity?  Really, TB is running the Offense he tells the OC to put him in Shotgun, and if not he audiables to change the play.  TB is running the O he passes too much.  He's getting old time to replace him...Come on Rex get real...How are your Jest doing?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to TheMightyPatriotsCumEarly's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to TheMightyPatriotsCumEarly's comment:

Too many. Yes, they stink. Since they stink and are no threat to the Pats this year, who cares about them any more? dont give me the line that they are the Pats arch enemy or that crappolo. The Pats arch enemy is the team or teams that are standing in the way of the SB. Want to post about another team? Lets hear about the Texans, Ravens, Broncos and Steelers. 

Sure, you can reply don't read the thread. But half of the first page on BDC Pats is devoted to Jets nonsense.

if you want to post on the Jets, go over to the Jets fan site and bust on the Jets over there...I for one am sick of reading about Tebow, Sanchez, Rex, Tannenbaum etc, etc on BDC

Because most people here are fake fans.  I'm a real fan, you're not.

BB and the Patriots are the best and have no flaws.

"Come Early, Come Once, or Don't Come at All"

~Mighty

It's funny, I have had the misfortune of reading your posts on BDC. I do not recall a single comment you have ever made regarding the Pats or football in general that has ever had any credence. Do you have anything to say regarding football or the Pats of any interest? Or are you simply here to annoy? 

I'm the best Patriot fan, ever. My opinion is much more important than yours.

"Come Early, Come Once, or Don't Come at All"

~Mighty

Hey Rusty is this your Pink Hat log-in?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

What's more annoying? BdBreu stating the obvious with thread titles that end up being sentence fragments or RKarp playing dumb and wondering why a NY team's ultimate collapse is somehow not beyond enjoyable to watch on a daily basis?

Keep in mind this an organization, the one that has very sneakily has been biting at this franchise's pantleg since SB 31, right through the witch hunt known as Spygate, and into the last few seasons of legendary blather and entitlement, that has created this situation.  Stop playing dumb. This sideshow circus is an utter joy to watch unfold.  Anyone encouraging self-important people or organizations are apparently selfish and entitled themselves.

Go enjoy the side show on the Jets board you so much like to talk about

I've been banned literally 10+ times due to a Jets troll named Phat Rex. He's allowed to run free with numerous board names, where he runs free signing in and out, and this whole time you agreed with him because your foolishly bought into what the Jets were doing due to the media making money off of their behavior. Embarrassed yet? Keep in mind, last year, you were defending/praising Mark Sanchez.

My Jets comments came only after they went to 2 AFC championship games.  That was 2 years ago. The Jets are yesterdays news. DOnt you have anything better to say than Jets tidbits...Brady stinks....Goodall conspiracy? I bet if you made any observations on the games, or what to expect from the next game played, you would be goaded less and less

You also fell for Tedy Bruschi's ESPN propaganda. I challeneged you and Bruschi and you ran away. Bruschi has to do what ESPN wants.  He gets a paycheck from them. No real football analyst bought into what the Jets were doing.  A 2 year window of going for it all with QBs like an old Brett Favre or a substandard Sanchez while NE was its weakest point ever, doesn't mean the Jets were great. You've been had. Hoodwinked.

You are crazy as a loon. ESPN propoganda? Give me a break. I work for ESPN under contract. There is no propoganda.

RKarp, your own defense of the Jets for the last 2-3 years made many believe you are a Jets fan.   The better question is, why aren't YOU reveling in this predictable downfall? It's even more comical than last year's version.

I am a football fan. The Pats happen to be my home team. I have had season tickets for many, many years. 2 years ago the Jets/Pats were compelling discussions. Today it is boring. I get it that you enjoy the revelry, but every thread turns into you and someone else arguing. AGain, its boring. Try saying someting of interest about football.

Any analysis to offer on the COlts game?

Just because you work for ESPN, aka The Fox News of the sportsworld, and don't know how they make their money on the internet, that means you just aren't very in tune with the current media world. You think you're smarter than you are, so you never cared to listen to others who pointed to the truth about the Jets.

I could care less if they cupcaked into back to AFC title games. Indy laid down for an 8-8 team for that to even occur!  Beating CIncy and SD is somehow impressive?  SD chokes every year and Cincy is Cincy.   Yet, this impresses you?  Why?  I see a team that is going for it all and thought they were big time because of a nothing left to lose attitude in a very small window of time. They;re biggest success is to "make it to" the AFC title game and then peter out predictably? Wow!  That's amazing, RKarp!

Lastly, if I worked for a company and didn't know how they approached driving revenue, I'd be embarrassed.

Yes, ESPN absolutely knows what they're doing knowing how to get clicks on their articles and blogs, as does this newspaper here. It's the new wave of sensationalist journalism to create drama and then show advertisers how much visibilty their webpages get.

Duh.

Lets come to an agreement. I bet one day a year on football, the Thanksgiving day games. My money, my heart and my head are on and with the Pats Against the Jets.  But I will put my fingers on the Jets. If the Pats win, which I hope they do, I will go away for a week. If the Jets win, you go away for 2 weeks. No posting, no bothering anyone and no using other names. 

Since the Pats are the better team, you give me odds. Pats win, I go away for a week. Jets win you go away for 2 weeks.

are you on?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Note:  My numbers have New England by 6.7 points over the Jets on T-day. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

What's more annoying? BdBreu stating the obvious with thread titles that end up being sentence fragments or RKarp playing dumb and wondering why a NY team's ultimate collapse is somehow not beyond enjoyable to watch on a daily basis?

Keep in mind this an organization, the one that has very sneakily has been biting at this franchise's pantleg since SB 31, right through the witch hunt known as Spygate, and into the last few seasons of legendary blather and entitlement, that has created this situation.  Stop playing dumb. This sideshow circus is an utter joy to watch unfold.  Anyone encouraging self-important people or organizations are apparently selfish and entitled themselves.

Go enjoy the side show on the Jets board you so much like to talk about

I've been banned literally 10+ times due to a Jets troll named Phat Rex. He's allowed to run free with numerous board names, where he runs free signing in and out, and this whole time you agreed with him because your foolishly bought into what the Jets were doing due to the media making money off of their behavior. Embarrassed yet? Keep in mind, last year, you were defending/praising Mark Sanchez.

My Jets comments came only after they went to 2 AFC championship games.  That was 2 years ago. The Jets are yesterdays news. DOnt you have anything better to say than Jets tidbits...Brady stinks....Goodall conspiracy? I bet if you made any observations on the games, or what to expect from the next game played, you would be goaded less and less

You also fell for Tedy Bruschi's ESPN propaganda. I challeneged you and Bruschi and you ran away. Bruschi has to do what ESPN wants.  He gets a paycheck from them. No real football analyst bought into what the Jets were doing.  A 2 year window of going for it all with QBs like an old Brett Favre or a substandard Sanchez while NE was its weakest point ever, doesn't mean the Jets were great. You've been had. Hoodwinked.

You are crazy as a loon. ESPN propoganda? Give me a break. I work for ESPN under contract. There is no propoganda.

RKarp, your own defense of the Jets for the last 2-3 years made many believe you are a Jets fan.   The better question is, why aren't YOU reveling in this predictable downfall? It's even more comical than last year's version.

I am a football fan. The Pats happen to be my home team. I have had season tickets for many, many years. 2 years ago the Jets/Pats were compelling discussions. Today it is boring. I get it that you enjoy the revelry, but every thread turns into you and someone else arguing. AGain, its boring. Try saying someting of interest about football.

Any analysis to offer on the COlts game?

Just because you work for ESPN, aka The Fox News of the sportsworld, and don't know how they make their money on the internet, that means you just aren't very in tune with the current media world. You think you're smarter than you are, so you never cared to listen to others who pointed to the truth about the Jets.

I could care less if they cupcaked into back to AFC title games. Indy laid down for an 8-8 team for that to even occur!  Beating CIncy and SD is somehow impressive?  SD chokes every year and Cincy is Cincy.   Yet, this impresses you?  Why?  I see a team that is going for it all and thought they were big time because of a nothing left to lose attitude in a very small window of time. They;re biggest success is to "make it to" the AFC title game and then peter out predictably? Wow!  That's amazing, RKarp!

Lastly, if I worked for a company and didn't know how they approached driving revenue, I'd be embarrassed.

Yes, ESPN absolutely knows what they're doing knowing how to get clicks on their articles and blogs, as does this newspaper here. It's the new wave of sensationalist journalism to create drama and then show advertisers how much visibilty their webpages get.

Duh.

Lets come to an agreement. I bet one day a year on football, the Thanksgiving day games. My money, my heart and my head are on and with the Pats Against the Jets.  But I will put my fingers on the Jets. If the Pats win, which I hope they do, I will go away for a week. If the Jets win, you go away for 2 weeks. No posting, no bothering anyone and no using other names. 

Since the Pats are the better team, you give me odds. Pats win, I go away for a week. Jets win you go away for 2 weeks.

are you on?

First of all, I don't hide behind multiple names like the trolls do.  Mighty has like 3 names here for example.

Second, I'll take the bet. Did you just want the points? 

Nope, straight up. How about we also double down? Sanchez throws for 300 yards, you go away for a month, I go away for 2 weeks?

i thought you were also Navin Johnson

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

How can you double down when the two events are not dependent. What happens if NE wins and Sanchez throws for 300?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

How can you double down when the two events are not dependent. What happens if NE wins and Sanchez throws for 300?

I lose and go away for the week 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I'll say they're no threat around midnight Thanksgiving, after the Pats have trounced them again. My worst nightmare is getting tripped up by the Colts or Jests the next two weeks.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

I'll say they're no threat around midnight Thanksgiving, after the Pats have trounced them again. My worst nightmare is getting tripped up by the Colts or Jests the next two weeks.

there will be a lot more empty seats that nite-especially if jets lose this sunday-than woody will like...that and some paper bags as jets fans have begun the boycott talk here on ny radio

if pats take big halftime lead may get ugly

Just making a football statement about the Jets. Not trolling, not a Jets fan, not goading Neal. But the few games Sanchez has played well is against defense that does not pressure the QB and corners that play soft cushion cover 2. Pre Talib, that is the Pats. Who knows how they will play with Talib, but a few short weeks ago the Jets were a dropped Stephen Hill pass away from beating the Pats. 

The game is national TV and the Jets last gasp at anything, with the Rams, Jags, Bills, Chargers and Titans still left to play. Jets are desperate, and no one wants to play a desperate team. 

Would it really surprise anyone that the Pats win again 29-26? I had the chance to watch the Jets -Seahawks game tape and the Jets defense played very, very well. That defense had no quit in them, they just were tuckered out from being on the field so long. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Too many. Yes, they stink. Since they stink and are no threat to the Pats this year, who cares about them any more? dont give me the line that they are the Pats arch enemy or that crappolo. The Pats arch enemy is the team or teams that are standing in the way of the SB. Want to post about another team? Lets hear about the Texans, Ravens, Broncos and Steelers. 

Sure, you can reply don't read the thread. But half of the first page on BDC Pats is devoted to Jets nonsense.

if you want to post on the Jets, go over to the Jets fan site and bust on the Jets over there...I for one am sick of reading about Tebow, Sanchez, Rex, Tannenbaum etc, etc on BDC

rkarp,  Here's my two cents on the matter.  They a loud and brash and don't come close to backing it up.  I love watching them fail.  This is not a classy organization and damn few respect the Jets these days.  They don't learn from failure.  It's fun to watch them lose and to watch Rex stand at that podium after games.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

there will be a lot more empty seats that nite-especially if jets lose this sunday-than woody will like...that and some paper bags as jets fans have begun the boycott talk here on ny radio

Just making a football statement about the Jets. Not trolling, not a Jets fan, not goading Neal. But the few games Sanchez has played well is against defense that does not pressure the QB and corners that play soft cushion cover 2. Pre Talib, that is the Pats. Who knows how they will play with Talib, but a few short weeks ago the Jets were a dropped Stephen Hill pass away from beating the Pats. 

The game is national TV and the Jets last gasp at anything, with the Rams, Jags, Bills, Chargers and Titans still left to play. Jets are desperate, and no one wants to play a desperate team. 

Would it really surprise anyone that the Pats win again 29-26? I had the chance to watch the Jets -Seahawks game tape and the Jets defense played very, very well. That defense had no quit in them, they just were tuckered out from being on the field so long. 

This is kind of what I mean. The Jets D didn't play well in the second half.  If that Pats D played lights out for 57 minutes and then had an injury or two, were tuckered out, etc, you'd be all over them calling for their heads.

Keep in mind, their D has a trashtalking nickelback bust named Kylie Wilson, Landry, Yeremiah Bell each under 1 year deals who can't cover, and a slew of FAs or older LBs who are done.  Yet, you praise this?  It's just odd, dude.  It's odd a Pats fan would compliment it.

Your comments, right above, defend or make excuses for the Jets.  What I saw was their crappy Safeties get torched in coverage along with Kylie Wilson by Golden Tate.   Their pass rush stinks, too.  That team blows and you somehow find a way to defend it.  I knew Miami would kill them in NY after they played their SB against us, too. That's what you don't get.  They build up every year to treat their games against us at Gillette as their benchmark game. Everyone else knows it, why don't you at this point? You take that as some amazing accomplishment. Pats have a mediocre game, NY gameplans for weeks and weeks for the Pats and throws everything at the wall with their season on the line, and you're impressed. lol

You use a different barometer for the Pats than you use for the Jets, too. 

I'll wager with you on the spread in that game, but I am not taking your secondary bet on yards in the air for ANY QB.  I have no control over a prevent D, garbage time yards, etc. Besides, 99% of QBs throw for 300 yards minimum every week in this league.

Finally, if you lose or I lose, the loser also has to come in here and start a thread announcing the bet loss before leaving for the time suggested (1 week for you, 2 for me).

We good?

I thought the Jets D played Seahawks much better than the Pats D. Just calling it like I see it. No trolling, not a Jets fan. 

Yes, I accept. The way I see it, it is win win for me. If the Pats win, I am thrilled. If the Jets win, I don't have to read your nonsense for 2 weeks

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

This is kind of what I mean. The Jets D didn't play well in the second half.  If that Pats D played lights out for 57 minutes and then had an injury or two, were tuckered out, etc, you'd be all over them calling for their heads.

Keep in mind, their D has a trashtalking nickelback bust named Kylie Wilson, Landry, Yeremiah Bell each under 1 year deals who can't cover, and a slew of FAs or older LBs who are done.  Yet, you praise this?  It's just odd, dude.  It's odd a Pats fan would compliment it.

Your comments, right above, defend or make excuses for the Jets.  What I saw was their crappy Safeties get torched in coverage along with Kylie Wilson by Golden Tate.   Their pass rush stinks, too.  That team blows and you somehow find a way to defend it.  I knew Miami would kill them in NY after they played their SB against us, too. That's what you don't get.  They build up every year to treat their games against us at Gillette as their benchmark game. Everyone else knows it, why don't you at this point? You take that as some amazing accomplishment. Pats have a mediocre game, NY gameplans for weeks and weeks for the Pats and throws everything at the wall with their season on the line, and you're impressed. lol

You use a different barometer for the Pats than you use for the Jets, too. 

I'll wager with you on the spread in that game, but I am not taking your secondary bet on yards in the air for ANY QB.  I have no control over a prevent D, garbage time yards, etc. Besides, 99% of QBs throw for 300 yards minimum every week in this league.

Finally, if you lose or I lose, the loser also has to come in here and start a thread announcing the bet loss before leaving for the time suggested (1 week for you, 2 for me).

We good?

I thought the Jets D played Seahawks much better than the Pats D. Just calling it like I see it. No trolling, not a Jets fan. 

Yes, I accept. The way I see it, it is win win for me. If the Pats win, I am thrilled. If the Jets win, I don't have to read your nonsense for 2 weeks

Yeah, right, you're not one who usually types nonsense here or anything. Who do you think you are?

The way WE see it, Pats fans, who saw how pathetic the Jets teambuild has been as a fraud for the past 3-4 years, will be thrilled we don't have to read your ESPN-laden garbage finding positives in the sinking ship known as the Jets in 2012.

The way I see it is, you'll have again overrated the Jets, very possibly as some odd plant here from ESPN to yet again ignore their fatal flaws in hopes of creating some inter-divison faux rival for the Pats, as NE again wins another division, so predictably so.

Again, you work for ESPN and have no idea that they massage certain angles to generate more revenue, yet you're lecturing my about my opinions as "nonsense"?  lmao

The odds favor me that NE will beat the spread in NY on Thursday night. If you don't think BB and Brady don't want to blast those loudmouths off the field on national tv, you're sorely mistaken.

But, if I lose the bet, I'll be happy to stand behind my take and leave for 2 weeks. 

Neal,

i am not rating the Jets. I am not a plant. My god, you are weird. I am simply pointing out the fact that the Jets had the Pats beat in Gillette save for that drop by Hill. I also simply pointed out Sanchez has played better against teams that can't present pressure on the QB and play a soft cover 2. Pre Talib, both of those traits are found in the Pats D. 

I don't understand how you can argue those 2 points, and I certainly don't see an ESPN conspiracy  behind those 2 facts. 

I don't think the Jets are a bett team, but the Pats bring out the best in them. 

I get that you take great pride and joy in the Jets pain. My take on it is the past 2 years the Jets have been a non entity in the NFL. Why both with them? Other than he 2 weeks they play he Pats, I have far more interest in so many other teams than the Jets. 

I will repeat myself, I would welcome anything of substance you had to say about any team other than the Jets, Goodall conspiracy, ESPN conspiracy and Brady being over rated. I again ask, do you have anything of interest to say about the Colts?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm just glad the Jets are toast...fun to watch. I do remember a not so fun time...the day they beat us in the playoffs. Everyone remembers that week leading up to the game - Rusty went around here predicting how we were going to beat the Jets and then when we lost, all of us had to face all those Jet's fans on this board while Rusty went into hiding for two weeks. Davesdone nearly had a nervous break down (more likely he actually DID have one) and as for the rest of us it was a very annoying two weeks having to answer for the football expert.

When all the Jet's fans went away Rusty returned and went back to educating us all about football. Two years later he just blames it all on Brady. Hey, I wonder how the Jets would be if they had Brady? I imagine we'd be in a similar position as the Jets right now (on the bottom wondering why nothing seems to work when your QB sucks).

I'm just glad the best coach in football has the best QB helping him out...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

ok this will be my last..... Jets = CFL team  ... BASTA !

Kidding aside ^^^^^   I wouldn't be surprised Tebow takes a turn upnorth

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

rkarp,  Here's my two cents on the matter.  They a loud and brash and don't come close to backing it up.  I love watching them fail.  This is not a classy organization and damn few respect the Jets these days.  They don't learn from failure.  It's fun to watch them lose and to watch Rex stand at that podium after games.

That's cool. And it's not like I  don't understand your feelings.  My only take is that it goes over board on this forum (not from you, but in general) that I find myself skipping every 3rd post because it is about Jets nonsense, or a good thread not regarding the Jets turns into a Jets bashing. 

I get it, the Jets and Pats are playing on Thanksgiving. Lets talk about the game, what will the Pats do to stop Sanchez from having another big game against them? Can Talib stop Kerley? Etc. who wants to read about the Jets when they aren't playing the Pats? That's what the Jetboffo rum is about on another site. 

Sections
Shortcuts