1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Why so many Jets threads?

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm just glad the Jets are toast...fun to watch. I do remember a not so fun time...the day they beat us in the playoffs. Everyone remembers that week leading up to the game - Rusty went around here predicting how we were going to beat the Jets and then when we lost, all of us had to face all those Jet's fans on this board while Rusty went into hiding for two weeks. Davesdone nearly had a nervous break down (more likely he actually DID have one) and as for the rest of us it was a very annoying two weeks having to answer for the football expert.

When all the Jet's fans went away Rusty returned and went back to educating us all about football. Two years later he just blames it all on Brady. Hey, I wonder how the Jets would be if they had Brady? I imagine we'd be in a similar position as the Jets right now (on the bottom wondering why nothing seems to work when your QB sucks).

I'm just glad the best coach in football has the best QB helping him out...

[/QUOTE]

That's a lie. I came on here on that Monday and faced the music like everyone else did after Brady and the offense choked it down after a Bye week.  Leave it to you to oddly blame me for a Patriots loss. I suppose I am to blame for SB 42 and SB 46, too, right? lmao

Someone had a nervous breakdown?  My god. Seek help.

The Jets blow, dude. NE's D, STs, coaching staff, etc, is all better than the Jets, so Brady would be worse there than he is here.

Thanks, BB.

[/QUOTE]

Uhm no, you're lying. You were nowhere to be found, the jets trolls were looking for you and two weeks later you popped in like...hey what did i miss, sorry I was on business for two weeks fellas. Davesdone went around trying to defend the Patriots at every turn, I think he posted like 6000 times in two days before mentally breaking down and leaving the board for six months. It was kind of sad and yet hillarious at the same time.

Hey, do you still want to trade Brady and start the Mallett Legacy?  Or have you changed your mind on that one yet?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Its gonna be a long day for the jests today they don't have an answer for Steven Jackson 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

But in all fairness Sanchezkooks stellar on those 2 and a half yarders.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But in all fairness Sanchezkooks stellar on those 2 and a half yarders.

[/QUOTE]

I assume you are referring to the guy that had a 118 rating today?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's not true. I am not lying. I came on and specificaly gave credit to the Jets. It's not my fault, I posted once in a thread, and didn't post it in every thread, so your entitled self didn't see it.   You're such a dumb tool, it's fascinating.

That following day, I gave credit to the Jets for keeping the game close and taking advantage of NE's mistakes. Just because I didn't wallow on the board after the loss with NE's SEASON OVER, doesn't mean I didn't come on here. I came on here Monday morning. Yes. Truth.

I am also sorry I didn't match Davedsone online meltdown and all the exclamation points that likely followed his every post. My god do you have poor brain development. No wonder why you struggle so much comprehending. Your brain cannot hold ideas that go beyond 1 or 2 concepts or possibilities. LOL

I also knew why we lost and saw SB 42 all over again in that game, but there is nothing I can do about a QB who thinks throwing in a shotgun 40+ times is the way to win games. Again, I know the reasons why this team loses games, and I am ok with it, because I know why it is.  Maybe if Davedsone admitted why it is, he wouldn't have posted 6,000 times and had a nervous breakdown over a football game.

I am sure many here remember my comments. I gave credit, as hard as it was, but I've already conditioned myself that we will lose games like that as long as Brady thinks it's about him and throwing.

I didn't run from anything. Not my style. You back on the Mallett thing now, too?  I was prepared to move on from Rodney and Bruschi before morons like you were, too.  It's reality. Be prepared. One hit or one sequence of down-trending postseasons from Brady and it's not out  of the realm of possibility for BB to Montana Brady out of here in the future, especially if Brady thinks he can play past his contract value. I am not saying to do it or it will happen this offseason, but a mature adult considers the possibility.

I love how your mind is so immaturely developed that this concept is too much for you to handle. lol

[/QUOTE]

Did you really need that many paragraphs to say you lied? Try a graphic ornanizer or top down web next time. Do a little brain storming. Do a rough draft and then have your mom edit it down for you.

Baby steps.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Yes that guy.  Ok he had a 35 yarder and a 25 harder.  Other then that ?          http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012111805/2012/REG11/jets@rams#menu=drivechart&tab=analyze

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes that guy.  Ok he had a 35 yarder and a 25 harder.  Other then that ?          http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012111805/2012/REG11/jets@rams#menu=drivechart&tab=analyze

[/QUOTE]

Look, in spite of Neal's disagreeing, I am nota Sanchez apologist or fan. But the fact is that he is not Brady, Bree's, one of the Mannings or Rodgers. He is not even Flacco. He is in the bottom 3rd of NFL QB's. so when he has no turn overs, numerous drops by his receivers, and a porous OL, and wins, the guy deserves some of the credit. 

Just because he plays for the Jets, doesn't mean credit can't be given when credit is due, the same as criticism when criticism is due. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look, in spite of Neal's disagreeing, I am nota Sanchez apologist or fan. But the fact is that he is not Brady, Bree's, one of the Mannings or Rodgers. He is not even Flacco. He is in the bottom 3rd of NFL QB's. so when he has no turn overs, numerous drops by his receivers, and a porous OL, and wins, the guy deserves some of the credit. 

Just because he plays for the Jets, doesn't mean credit can't be given when credit is due, the same as criticism when criticism is due. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't have a problem with your thinking I watched the game and he didn't impress me.  Ok hill is a liability but this guy is the team leader. It's all on his shoulders. The pats are supposed to have a porous o line but he somehow steps up and makes it happen.  What ihe the jets had no running game? He would be really eaten up by the ny media.  Chucking the ball <5 is managing the game.  I'll give credit against a crappy team given many turn overs he managed the game well. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I don't know why Jackson wasn't used more    13for81 isn't too bad.