Why so quick to jump off??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Why so quick to jump off??

Why is everyone so quick diss on the Pats. We've all seen bad games before. They ALWAYS follow it up with perfectly executed F U game. The D is looking better than it has in years and even with EH on the sidelines the O has a bunch of weapons and #12. Coaching will also bounce back. There are no gimme's in the NFL and the raven's at home is a tough pill. But I think the Pats win on Sunday night. And by more than the customary 3pts. 

Okay FINE !! I'll put it out there.. jeeesh..

Pats 23 - Sky Rats 13

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Why so quick to jump off??

Come on already with the lame "why is everyone off the band wagon" mantra.

This is a blogging site, ah....as in people express their opinons.

What the heck fun is sports if we can't talk about the good, the bad and the ugly?

No one in God's Green Earth doesn't deserve a little kick in the butt as well as a pat on the back once in awhile.

Don't be a yes man or company man all the time, it gets boring.

Gen Patton once said " if everyone is thinking the same thing then no one is thinking"

Wise man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Rooting for the Pats in this brave new century is just like Bo Ceephus' hot tub . . .

You can jump out and you can jump in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

NMPL.. I'll be the first to point out a trend or poor play or play calling. I thought both were bad last sunday. But I don't enjoy fantasy opinions and discussions. Every time the Pats lose a game the conspiracy theorist come out of the woodwork. Talk to me a bout a trend you have seen. Point out a fact that might not be obvios to us. Like for instance. TB gave himself up several times during that game. Choosing to turttle up and go down rather than spin out and give himself a few more seconds. or the fact that their commitment to the running game may have been a big factor in the lose. or how about the Cheifs saying that the pats have TELLS. I certainly thought they were in the huddle.. So if I see these things again this week.... well then that may be something to talk about.. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

The Pats need to pound the ball. This is the only way Brady will stay healthy. I would like to see him pass from being under center instwad of telegrahing passes in the shotgun. to me this is the Raven's super bowl and they will treat it like that. as long as the Pats can contain rice and not let torrey smith get behind the secondary that will be a start. They need to keep the TE in check. Even if they lose it's not the end of the world. I think the offense will come around.  

Sections
Shortcuts