Why so Rexy being Mr. good person all of a sudden?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Why so Rexy being Mr. good person all of a sudden?

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2011/01/18/jets-coach-rex-ryan-doesnt-understand-why-youd-say-he-out-coached-bill-belichick/

He says 'No one out coaches BB'.

Should I say that this victory has humbled him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Re: Why so Rexy being Mr. good person all of a sudden?

If you haven't figured it out yet  this guy is a hollow barrel. We all laugh at the idiotic things he says. He probably cant believe himself the idiotic things he says. The part that is scary is that the dopes that play for him believe it for now.

I guess in the end that's all that matters. Lets face it, the Patriots and the fans have gotten complacent with winning. The fact that we have the quietest stadium in the league is proof.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

The amazing part, and to me the BEST coaching he has done, was how he reverse engineered the Jests into being "disrespected"  and totally turned the whole thing around.  AND GOT AWAY WITH IT.  This is something we may have to watch out for, I don't know how he pulled it off, but he did.  Now, he is the new darling of the media, and he is playing statesman.  Soon they will be calling him "a humble man".  One of the reasons I can't read or watch too much football related stuff anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If the Jets don't win the SB all this side circus means nothing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

If they do win then you'll always hear about this being the greatest coaching job of all time. Beat Manning. Brady and Big Ben.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

i remember sitting there watching the game end, and my pops made a statement about how rex will really be running his mouth now. i was like no, watch after he has won he will then show a lil respect and say all the right things, but his players will continue to chirp and take lil personal shots...and sure enough thats exactly whats happening.

seems as if rexy knows how to push buttons and motivate his guys, but he cant turn em off, so he backtracks after the fact to try and salvage some kinda professional image.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Why so Rexy being Mr. good person all of a sudden?:
    [QUOTE]If the Jets don't win the SB all this side circus means nothing.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

That is not true at all BB. As a fan of the Pats, you have been lucky enough to enjoy a remarkable decade of success. The Jets haven't had this kind of consistency in a long time. Of course a SB win will go a long way, but having beaten Manning and Brady on consecutive weeks will go a long way.

As for who Rex is, I never met him so I cannot say and neither can anyone else. He is good for the print media so they will flock to him like seagulls to french fries. And if his take on football works for this team, then you cannot deny that he did his job well.

If you have ever really watched his post game media conferences, he tends to always be respectful to the other team. But he will never put his team on a lower shelf just to show respect for another. And that is what a coach should do. And for someone who has blasted Sanchez all season long, you cannot argue the kids success in the post season these last two years. And I think that is directly related to Chubby taking the heat for the whole team.

What works for one doesn't work for another. He is no BB so there is no reason he should try and be.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]If the Jets don't win the SB all this side circus means nothing.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

from your mouth to God's ears bro! I hope the steelers hit em so hard that all of em are laying there on the ground blowing snot bubbles with their noses.

then I'm gonna root for the Packers in the super bowl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why so Rexy being Mr. good person all of a sudden? : from your mouth to God's ears bro! I hope the steelers hit em so hard that all of em are laying there on the ground blowing snot bubbles with their noses. then I'm gonna root for the Packers in the super bowl.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Hammah - how do you really feel buddy? I hope all is good with you.