Why Such Doubt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Why Such Doubt?

Davedsone, maybe you can just see if Rex has any left from the drum he used on his lips that week from the Ravens loss.

Do you think he could cry after the first loss game 1 press conference? Is that possible? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Brandon Meri. , a pro-bowler? Are we talking about the same guy ... LMMFAO. Im actually a fan of his , but pro-bowler , lets take a breath. The guy has tons of talent and is good at a number of things. Sometimes thats the problem w/ guys like him , great athlete , good at almost everything , but not great at anything. Another problem IMHO is the type of player the PATS go after when looking for a S. They use all their S's interchangeably. Your covering TO one minute , then your asked to come in the box and take on Benson. There are very few elite guys that have a skill set to match that scheme. Guys like Polu. , Reed , Dawkens ( even though hes slowing down a bit ), same deal w/ A.W. Hes slowed down a lil' bit , but at his peak he was a great player and could do everything you would want from an elite S. Hes always been a fav. of mine. Would have loved to see him in a PATS uni. 8-9 years ago , imagine what would have been if you had BB coaching him up from day one. I kinda feel the same way about A. Rolle and even though I knew he wasnt coming to NE because he wanted to get paid , I still had a little hope LOL. I really like his game and think he would have fit into our system nicely.
     Anyway he really speaks to our problem in the secondary. We have young , talented , unproven guys back there. LOL Thats our up-side and down side! We have all this talent , but need them to develop about 1 1/2 year faster. Although I would have loved to see the PATS get Matthews and Laurinaitis or Mauluga , I do really like Chung and Butler. And think Dev. Mc. will be a very good player for years to come. If he learns and develops the fundamentals , techniques you need and combine that w/ that his talent he could be a scary player. We could have a top 5 secondary for 6-7 years if we keep them together , but it doesnt look like that will come for another 2 years. Hop for the best GO PATS!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Stuff is still developing for the defense, but the secondary looks very promising and the linebackers give many hope. The defensive line has been anchored by Vince for a while now, and Gerard Warren looks like a good acquisition. The team has potential to be special. Hopefully the offense doesn't unexpectedly unravel at some point for whatever reason. It's hard to imagine that would ever be the scenario that plays out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Because were going into the year with two corners who arent proven.

If they shut down Owens and Chad and go play outta their minds THEN they would get recongition like the one that Sanchez got early on in the year. 

They gotta earn everything its not going to be given to em. Rodney earned his label for hard hitting by knocking people out and playing HIS game not anyone elses. Thats what Bill is trying to do by taking those paintings. Ty Law aint walking through that door and neither is Asante. Im happy those guys played but lets get to work with these young talented studs.

These guys will make names for themselves whether its bad or good will be told in time. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Why Such Doubt?:
    [QUOTE]Davedsone, maybe you can just see if Rex has any left from the drum he used on his lips that week from the Ravens loss. Do you think he could cry after the first loss game 1 press conference? Is that possible? 
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Most likely, he will predict then that they have been eliminated from playoff contention, then when someone tells him they haven't been, he will say "what!?!?!?" then announce that he knew it all along, then go get a G*d d@mn3d f*@#king snack!

Sections
Shortcuts