why the giants will win

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: why the giants will win

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....that is all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dyslexic. Show dyslexic's posts

Marked to IGNORE!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to why the giants will win:
    3. The Mannings own Brady and they are playing in Mannings house. 2. They were lucky to beat the Ravs, they cant beat any team with a winning record without luck, and their luck will run out soon. 1. Brady will never win a SB after marrying that tramp.
    Posted by nyfan11

3. Tom Brady has more SuperBowl rings that the entire hillbilly Manning clan.
    2. Giants lost 5 of their last 8 regular season games and needed 2 critical turnovers to get by last week.
    1. Go fark yourself...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

3. The Mannings own Brady and they are playing in Mannings house. 2. They were lucky to beat the Ravs, they cant beat any team with a winning record without luck, and their luck will run out soon. 1. Brady will never win a SB after marrying that tramp.
    Posted by nyfan11

3. Manning doesn't own that house anymore.
    2. The GI-ants are lucky to be in it at all.
    1. Eli won't get married because he is gay.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Yawn

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

3. The Mannings own Brady

Let's start with his nonsense, unlues ,of course, you mean by "own":

winning 7 of 16

Eli has won 2 of 3, both ref aided

Peyton was won 5 out of 13, only one ref aided

and in "his house":  Brady has gone 3-3 in Indianapolis, which I guess is as close as he will ever be to getting "owned".

2. The Ravens were lucky the refs called Gronkowski out of bounds at the 4 when he wasn't.  The Ravens got lucky Woodhead fumbled. The Ravens got lucky that Smith didnt get called for facemasking McCourty.

The Giants who won on a massive holding and facemasking spree before some guy caught a ball with his fingertips on his helmet have their fans talking about "lucky"

1. Brady will never win a SB after marrying that tramp.

Please explain how this one works, are you that dumb and lack creativity that you have to come up with this boring "reason" that the Patriots won't win? I mean ,honestly, are New Yorkers really that boring and dumb?  I thought it was just TV producers stereotyping them that way, maybe it's not just a stereotype.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

N.Y. fan your mommy must be real proud of what she raised.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Posted by nyfan11

3) I didn't know Eli and Peyton were the same person. Honestly just because they are brothers doesn't make 1 stadium home to the other brother. Oh yeah neither brother has beat the Pats by more then an TD without the extra point in less then 1/10th the games... not what I'd call owned.  BTW Brady has a better winning % against the brothers then they do against him.

2) Says the Giants fan who won because a PS player with concussion problems fumbled 2 punts deep in their own end once in OT where a FG wins it

1) I pretty sure that "Tramp" is better then all the girls you've ever had put together and yes this includes sneezi or sleazi or snooki or whatever her name is.

a) why are you counting down? Usually when making points you count up not down unless it's a top 'X' list

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Posted by nyfan11

SPEAKING OF LUCK, DO YOU NOT THINK THE GIANTS WERE LUCKY TO WIN THE SF GAME ??? BE HONEST NOW !!!

With first 21 years in Maine and last 45 in SF, I am a Boston teams fan first & SF teams fan 2nd. I would have been in a bit of a quandary watching SF vs Patriots but as a long time Sox fan, Yankee hater, the coming game between Boston & NY(Jets and Patriots too is a good rivalry) and I'm desperate for Patriots to get revenge for themselves losing an undefeated season after 16 wins in Super Bowl a few years back and also get revenge for the 49ers.

The Patriots need not concern themselves with the run but must blitz often to presssure Manning. He does not liked to be sacked so rather will toss the ball up for grabs. Read below:

While waiting until 12:30 am PCT to watch the Nadal-Federer tennis match, I saw NFL playoff game at 10:00 pm.  It was a re:broadcast of the Giants-49ers game.  AM I A MASOCHIST….YES I watched it !!!   I know I’m prejudiced but it reconfirmed my opinion that the 49ers outplayed the Giants. San Francisco’s defense brutalized Eli Manning , hitting him 21 times and sacking him six times. It was a marvelous defensive effort that should’ve combined with two big plays from tight end Vernon Davis to put San Francisco back in the Super Bowl.  Believe me, the better team did not win.  The Giants were lucky !!!  With the score tied with about 2 minutes to go there was an uncalled fumble by Giants’ Ahmad Bradshaw as he was artfully stripped of the ball while still upright.   The officials declined to review the play and refused to let coach Jim Harbaugh challenge the call because a forward progress judgment cannot be overturned by replay.  SF would have had the ball on the NY 20 yard line and could have milked the clock to score a TD or kick a field goal and even if there was time left, NY would have used all its timeouts.

But prior to this,  a near interception knocked out a 49ers by his own team mate.  Either player could have had the ball but they didn’t see each other. SF was so good they had 2 defenders on a Giant receiver. Alas, just one would have intercepted. This also happened on another play when 2 SF players bumped each other preventing an interception.  Uncanny that the 49ers led the NFL in turnover ratio and their special teams did not give up the ball once in any of their 17 other games and the bad luck that SF needed to use a Kyle Williams because of a knee injury to our premier return man, Ted Ginn.  And on the first turnover to have the ball take a bounce that nicks his knee by 1/2 inch.  On this turnover, the Giants got a TD and on the turnover and in OT they got a field goal…these were the only points they scored in 2nd half accentuating the fact that 49er defense was terrific.  And, they were given the ball on SF’s 20 yard line both times !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Posted by nyfan11

How soon we forget.

Jets guaranteed to win

posted at 11/13/2011 5:12 PM EST

First: 9/12/2011
    Last: 1/26/2012
    Jets D has always been Brady's worst nightmare. And you're in OUR house. No way you can sweep us and never will.  Want some advice? Go buy yourselves a box of kleenex because you're going to need it after the game.

Go Jets, your 2012 SuperBowl champs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Posted by nyfan11

Be honest. This is you right!?!?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: why the giants will win:
    In Response to why the giants will win : How soon we forget. Jets guaranteed to win posted at 11/13/2011 5:12 PM EST   nyfan11 Posts: 30 First: 9/12/2011 Last: 1/26/2012 Jets D has always been Brady's worst nightmare. And you're in OUR house. No way you can sweep us and never will.  Want some advice? Go buy yourselves a box of kleenex because you're going to need it after the game. Go Jets, your 2012 SuperBowl champs.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

Wow!  No coming back from that one.  Is this one of the infamous "Jets......no, no, no....now I'm a Giants" fans?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Leon! How is our mini dick little boy these days? Still living in that Gang Green dumpster? Didn't take long for you morph from a Jets fan to a Giants one did it? Must be hard since Giants and Jets fan hate each other. You must sit around arguing with yourself all day. Oh wait that's normal for you anyway.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Just so you all know where this mentally defective child is coming from here's one of his previous posts.

Jets guaranteed to win

posted at 11/13/2011 5:12 PM EST

First: 9/12/2011
    Last: 1/26/2012
    Jets D has always been Brady's worst nightmare. And you're in OUR house. No way you can sweep us and never will.  Want some advice? Go buy yourselves a box of kleenex because you're going to need it after the game.

Go Jets, your 2012 SuperBowl champs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to why the giants will win : How soon we forget. Jets guaranteed to win posted at 11/13/2011 5:12 PM EST   nyfan11 Posts: 30 First: 9/12/2011 Last: 1/26/2012 Jets D has always been Brady's worst nightmare. And you're in OUR house. No way you can sweep us and never will.  Want some advice? Go buy yourselves a box of kleenex because you're going to need it after the game. Go Jets, your 2012 SuperBowl champs.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

Funny we both had the same idea. Just goes to show how transparently stupid he is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

are you 11? Just wondering......if you are 11 that will excuse you otherwise you are a MORON!!!  BTW....the Packers beat themselves.  They should of never rested their players for 2 weeks and you only beat the 49ers because of the short field pu%%y Eli was given twice and also because of the none call on the fumble!!  I have never seen one team so lucky to be horrible all year and then squeak their way into the playoffs and then beat teams they should never beat.  Something smells fishy to me!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Just so you all know where this mentally defective child is coming from here's one of his previous posts. Jets guaranteed to win posted at 11/13/2011 5:12 PM EST   nyfan11 Posts: 31 First: 9/12/2011 Last: 1/26/2012 Jets D has always been Brady's worst nightmare. And you're in OUR house. No way you can sweep us and never will.  Want some advice? Go buy yourselves a box of kleenex because you're going to need it after the game. Go Jets, your 2012 SuperBowl champs.
    Posted by glenr

Bam! That fool is reeling! +1!! I am laughing at the superior intellect.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

That is how you do it, my man.

Post of the year right there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: why the giants will win : They beat the Packers and the 9ers, 2 of the BEST teams in football.  That was not luck.  Giants won by pure skill and are simply the better team. Hope you enjoyed watching the 9ers choke, the same will happen to you!!! GO GIANTS, '12 SB CHAMPS!!!
    Posted by nyfan11

Why don't you talk AFTER they win?  Oh, right, you're a new york fan.  You guys are the loudest, stupidest braying jack@$ses in the known universe.  Aren't you embarrassed?  Nope.  Because at the TrashyTime Trailer Park, you are surrounded by other New York fans, all just like you.  I'm not going to address your original comments except for one of them:

Tom Brady did NOT marry your mom.  Stop lying about it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Tom Brady did NOT marry your mom.  Stop lying about it.

LMAO!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: why the giants will win : That is how you do it, my man. Post of the year right there.
    Posted by soups

He must be slipping these days. Usually when he trolls the name's profile is set to private so we can't do this to him. Though a small amount of posts over many years and private profile always smells of troll.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Posted by nyfan11

your case is very very weak with nothing to do with football. maybe you should watch the nfl for about few years before you post here again.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "why the giants will win":
    3. The Mannings own Brady and they are playing in Mannings house. 2. They were lucky to beat the Ravs, they cant beat any team with a winning record without luck, and their luck will run out soon. 1. Brady will never win a SB after marrying that tramp. Posted by nyfan11
    The entire forum staggers at your 31 posts of wisdom. That you 66?

Sections
Shortcuts