Why the heck was Brady trying to make a tackle?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Why the heck was Brady trying to make a tackle?

Better temper the competitiveness tom.  No need to get hurt in a preseason game let alone a reg season game.  I had bad visions when he tried to make the play on the int.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

Re: Why the heck was Brady trying to make a tackle?

Totally agree. He should do that in the super bowl only. Never any other time. I was screaming at the tv when that was developing last night

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Because he's not a wuss like Peyton Manning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

He's a competitive guy.  Not the best move though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Better temper the competitiveness tom.  No need to get hurt in a preseason game let alone a reg season game.  I had bad visions when he tried to make the play on the int.  

He gets an A for effort, and F for execution; since he whiffed.....lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Brady can't help himself.  In his mind he's still a kid playing on a sandlot, and that fun and fire is who he is. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

While I was a bit fearful watching him trying to make the tackle I like that he is a football player. And there IS an upside to him making a real effort: he is the team's leader. By putting himself on the line it makes everyone else want to do the same. 

If you want this team to have the mentality it will take to win the SB TB trying to make that play actually helps. But lets not do that too often OK?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

He's a competitive player that gives a hoot. You don't turn that on and off when you are truly that way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Brady knows the big picture and his worth to the franchise.  It's a preseason game no need to taunt  Murphy.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Although Brady knows that Mallet as a starting QB would be the end of the patsies in 2014, he is even more petrified of the abuse he was going to have to face at the hands of the Bean Queen, who he knew would repeat the phrase "pick six" no less than 150 times in the coming week.  Regardless of his status as a top NFL QB and future HOFer, Brady is a sensitive guy and all of Queenie's idiotic abuse has really worn on him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

It's because he is a football player and that is what football players are supposed to do.  Whether a player is pushing 20 or pushing 40, the requirement is the same.  The day that he is not willing to give it his all is the day he needs to retire.  If he gets hurt in the process then so be it.  I don't ever want to see any of our players give up on a play.  Go TB!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Gomer manning tried to run the ball and got crushed too. Elway had to change his depend 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

The reason he tried to make that tackle is the same reason he is one of the best QB's in NFL history. Nobody wants to win more then Tom Brady.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Sections
Shortcuts