Why the Jest are a farce

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Why the Jest are a farce

Three things to watch for regarding the Goblins:

1.) QB Mark Sanchez: Can he stay healthy? Whether his knees will hold up is a major concern. Next in line...Kullen Clemens. Enough said;

2.) RB Depth: The Jets likely rue the days that they decided to let Leon Washington and Danny Woodhead go. Currently, the Goblins are down to just three tailbacks, Shonn Green, LT, and Joe McNight:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2010/09/29/2010-09-29_cutting_ties_with_thomas_jones_leon_washington_and_danny_woodhead_not_looking_li.html

3.) Darrelle Revis Hamstring Injury: Will this be a nagging type of injury that will slow him all season?    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Why the Jest are a farce:
         Three things to watch for regarding the Goblins: 1.) QB Mark Sanchez: Can he stay healthy? Whether his knees will hold up is a major concern. Next in line...Kullen Clemens. Enough said; 2.) RB Depth: The Jets likely rue the days that they decided to let Leon Washington and Danny Woodhead go. Currently, the Goblins are down to just three tailbacks, Shonn Green, LT, and Joe McNight: www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2010/09/29/2010-09-29_cutting_ties_with_thomas_jones_leon_washington_and_danny_woodhead_not_looking_li.html " />http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2010/09/29/2010-09-29_cutting_ties_with_thomas_jones_leon_washington_and_danny _woodhead_not_looking_li.html 3.) Darrelle Revis Hamstring Injury: Will this be a nagging type of injury that will slow him all season?    
    Posted by TexasPat3

Get it right man, Mark Brunnell, is our 2nd string QB!!!  As far as RB, we still have our pick McKnight from USC on the team.  Yes, he is off to a slow start but so was Leon that first year.  I liked Chauncy Washington better than Woodhead but its all good over here.  Revis can have the next 2 weeks off imo.  Buff and Minny then we have Denver and a bye.  So in theory we can go 4 weeks and just miss 3 games with limitted opponents WR issues.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

In Response to Re: Why the Jest are a farce : Get it right man, Mark Brunnell, is our 2nd string QB!!!  As far as RB, we still have our pick McKnight from USC on the team.  Yes, he is off to a slow start but so was Leon that first year.  I liked Chauncy Washington better than Woodhead but its all good over here.  Revis can have the next 2 weeks off imo.  Buff and Minny then we have Denver and a bye.  So in theory we can go 4 weeks and just miss 3 games with limitted opponents WR issues.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Oh yeah, oooo Mark Brunelle, much better..Just trying to hold it in now...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

here jbolted... ill step and make your day.....and by the way FATREX wants you to send that picture to him so he can use it as an avatar...

yes the jests beat us.... and it was painful to watch that day...so congrats on that win!...   but they have not won anything yet and things will get a lot tougher as the season plays out....up until they get up on the podium to accept the lombardi they are and will always be a farce.... just because they are the jests!!

oh by the way the chargers are pretty funny too!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Update:
    According to all in the poll, The Jest are a farce because their coach's arrogance exceeds his abilities.
    More later 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

rusty, you said that the jets will start 0-3 or 1-3 at best.  Admit that you are wrong and that the jets can hold the edge on the run defense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

who are you referring to??  if it is me...then you are incorrect...two different entities.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I cant help it that you Pat fans dont have the stones to speak your mind. Maybe its because you think the Jets are better in the end. BTW I do hate the Jets, always have, always will.  They're just not good enough, no team from the east is.
    Posted by jbolted

Not like your Chargers, huh?  

Do you think before you write?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

This is www.boston.com

Why are we discussing the bloody Jests and Bolts?
    Neither are relevent here, this whole thread is pointless.

I hate both the Bolts and Jests. So far, my hate is justified and I can confidently make fun of both teams.

Bolts are a bunch of chokers, even down to their kicker, chockers. Good and talanted team that is led by a weak Coach and never lives up to the hype.

Case two is the Jests, a team that if last year was your first watching football, you would think they are the best and most important team in the league. Then you look at their history and notice that they haven't won $h!t since 69.

A 9-7 team that has been bad in recent memory( and not so recent memory) shouldn't be talking THEMSELVES up to be superbowl champs in the summer months, which they did.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I understand your hatred of the jets gadis...you feel threatened by a defensive mastermind taking up the HC of the NYJ. Your days of turning on sportcenter and seeing TB and BB and Moss all talking about the upcoming season are over.  Instead you see a young and up and coming QB in Sanchize and brash Rex Ryan.  You think you deserve the spotlight for winning the AFC East last year, not the jets for going to the afc title game with a rookie hc and rookie qb.

Or maybe you just hate the jets for being your divisional rival.

Either way, its fine with me : P

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I understand your hatred of the jets gadis...you feel threatened by a defensive mastermind taking up the HC of the NYJ. Your days of turning on sportcenter and seeing TB and BB and Moss all talking about the upcoming season are over.  Instead you see a young and up and coming QB in Sanchize and brash Rex Ryan.  You think you deserve the spotlight for winning the AFC East last year, not the jets for going to the afc title game with a rookie hc and rookie qb. Or maybe you just hate the jets for being your divisional rival. Either way, its fine with me : P
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Leon you sad little bug don't you think you should save your bragging until the Jests actually win something or has the 42 years since your last SB appearence made Jets fans so desperate that you look forward just to having a winning record?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

oh noes!!! its the scary princess bride AGAIN!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I can't believe we're arguing about the Jets and Chargers on a Boston board.  The Chargers are perennially the most overrated team in the NFL and the Jets have a talented team but need to prove it on the field.  Until either do anything of consequence are they worthy of discussion?  End of argument in my mind.      

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

1st off, not much of an arguement.  JBOLTED, just like his chargers has been rode hard and hung out wet.  2nd, you should take notice of your division rival(maybe even rivals(pl), we will know after this week).  Or you can keep your nose in the air and think that the sky is pink. I dont really care, just gimme one of those blonds to hang out with under my bridge(according to soups)..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

well, jbolt, you have to be careful about your threads. people here might start to like you.

oh and btw, i was in sd in june (last time i was there before that was 1992). have to say that i don't think i will ever get enough of that beach lifestyle.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

In Response to Why the Jest are a farce:
    In this thread, please explain why the New Jersey Jest are a farce.
    Posted by jbolted

Actually, the Jets look pretty good.  I hate it, but their d is terrific.

Sections
Shortcuts