Why the Jest will lose to the Steelers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Why the Jest will lose to the Steelers

• The Steelers defense is tougher than the NYJ.
    • Ben is more of a playmaker then the other guy.
    • Troy is back
    • PIT @ home
    • Harrison is a beast
    • Any more?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Why the Jest will lose to the Steelers

In the end, Same Old Jets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Why the Jest will lose to the Steelers:
    The Steelers defense is tougher than the NYJ. Ben is more of a playmaker then the other guy. Troy is back PIT @ home Harrison is a beast Any more?
    Posted by jbolted

Yes Rothlisburger has threatened to rape all the opposing teams player's wives. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

It's hard to root for a team with Rothlisburger.  When having to select between 2 teams with sexual deviants on then, I pick the team where the deviancy is consensual.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

how bout that the jets blew their emotional load beating the pats? I just can't see ryan getting them as emotionally charged up as they were with us. I think that the jets just went from the frying pan right into the fire come this sunday.

No superbowl for you Rex.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Why the Jest will lose to the Steelers:
    It's hard to root for a team with Rothlisburger.  When having to select between 2 teams with sexual deviants on then, I pick the team where the deviancy is consensual.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

Amen, but taken as a whole, MORE of the Jets are self absorbed mirror loving trash talking morons than the Steelers.  But whatever.  I have to let it happen, don't know if I will watch or not.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Why the Jest will lose to the Steelers : Amen, but taken as a whole, MORE of the Jets are self absorbed mirror loving trash talking morons than the Steelers.  But whatever.  I have to let it happen, don't know if I will watch or not.
    Posted by Davedsone

And you know this how?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Anything is possible but I would have to say that I like the way we match up with the steelers.  As long as we come out ready to play we can take home the road victory.

1. we beat manning and brady, is rothlesberger that much better?
    2. we can take away their 2 top receiving threats, who does that leave?
    3. we are made to ground and pound, our strength vs their strength.

JBOLTED, question for you.  Who are you rooting for on Sunday?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

4. pitt and balt beat each other down last week while we got to play prevent in the 4th quarter.

c'mon JBOLTED, I want to know if you are pulling for LT to get his ring.  For Cro?  While/if you respond, do you think that LT was the problem? is Rivers able to lead?  What is the excuse to the JBOLTEDs season of fail?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'm rooting for the Jets next Sunday. For the whole thing I'm rooting for my second favorite team the Packers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

You already beat the Steelers. It could easily happen again. The Packers might give the Jets problems though...

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

You already beat the Steelers. It could easily happen again. The Packers might give the Jets problems though... GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jam757

Looking forward to the biggest Bears/Packers game in their 90 year history.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Ben will rape Mrs. Ryan's feet, pre-game. I hope Rex is aware of this plan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

4. pitt and balt beat each other down last week while we got to play prevent in the 4th quarter. c'mon JBOLTED, I want to know if you are pulling for LT to get his ring.  For Cro?  While/if you respond, do you think that LT was the problem? is Rivers able to lead?  What is the excuse to the JBOLTEDs season of fail?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

I would, if it weren't for the arrogant Jet fanbase, players, headcoach, crusty old owner, tripping coaches, firemen, dogfaced chick fans, & everything else Jet. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: Why the Jest will lose to the Steelers : I would, if it weren't for the arrogant Jet fanbase, players, headcoach, crusty old owner, tripping coaches, firemen, dogfaced chick fans, & everything else Jet. 
    Posted by jbolted

Wow!  Does this mean you hate Jets fans more than Patriots fans? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I can root for James Harrison and Troy Polamalu - they speak the truth about the "player safety" hypocrisy to power, and Polamalu is definitely on my favorite non-Patriots team

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

I dont think it much matters who wins the AFC, if it there are not 50mph winds coming off the lake in chicago, Packers are going to kill the Bears and Win the championship easy, watching Rogers, all i can say is That guy is a FOOTBALL STUD.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benamn. Show Benamn's posts

if the steelers beat the jets it will be because they are a better team, plain and simple.  Just like the jets beat the patriots because the jets are a better team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Why the Jest will lose to the Steelers : I would, if it weren't for the arrogant Jet fanbase, players, headcoach, crusty old owner, tripping coaches, firemen, dogfaced chick fans, & everything else Jet. 
    Posted by jbolted

Dang! it is good to hear the fan of another team saying this.  I hereby swear to root for the Chargers in any game not involving us.  Now that "Classy" LT is gone, it will be easier.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

if the steelers beat the jets it will be because they are a better team, plain and simple.  Just like the jets beat the patriots because the jets are a better team.
    Posted by Benamn

Nope.  Sorry, I watched the Jets play the last half of the year.  Not better.  Just played the game of their lives, while we stunk it up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

1) Ben is mobile enough and can make time for Wallace to get open deep;
    2) Pitt will run when Jets play dime defense;
    3) Heinz Ward will lay out a punk like Scott if Scott tries to speer him...
    4) Pitt defense will stuff the run
    5) Sanchez will fail to pass his team into the end zone

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Hines Ward on Cromartie.  HA.  That should be fun to watch.  I live closer to Philadelphia than Pittsburgh but the Steelers fans here are thick in every way.  One told my wife today "We were hoping the Jets would win because we knew we couldn't beat the Patriots".  Made me feel happy.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Anything is possible but I would have to say that I like the way we match up with the steelers.  As long as we come out ready to play we can take home the road victory. 1. we beat manning and brady, is rothlesberger that much better? 2. we can take away their 2 top receiving threats, who does that leave? 3. we are made to ground and pound, our strength vs their strength. JBOLTED, question for you.  Who are you rooting for on Sunday?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Steelers D will be trouble.  You guys need a near perfect game to win.  Big Ben can make mistakes and come back.  Goodluck to you guys. 

Me?, I'm looking forward to the draft :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

how bout that the jets blew their emotional load beating the pats? I just can't see ryan getting them as emotionally charged up as they were with us. I think that the jets just went from the frying pan right into the fire come this sunday. No superbowl for you Rex.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Are you all this damn stupid?  Ryan came in LAST YEAR!  He put a rookie in a quarterback!  And in back-to-back seasons he's taken the Jets to the champtionship game.  Did Bill do that?  Did Tuna?  Has any coach done that?  The players love playing for Ryan.  Both Antrell Rolle and Kenny Phillips (pro bowl safeties of the Giants) came out yesterday and announced they'd love to play for Rex rather than Old Man River (Coughlin).  I'll bet there's plenty of guys on the Patriots who would put on a Jets uniform in a heartbeat. 

Steelers may well win this game but that doesn't take anything away from the pure genius of Rex Ryan.  After the Patriot disaster one of the backup defensive tackles for NY, a verteran of 12 years with other teams, said, "Of course Brady looked lost.  Coach Ryan had us doing things I'd never even seen before."   

Sections
Shortcuts