Why the Jets don't Scare me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Why the Jets don't Scare me

Very simply, one of the best measures of a well coached team is how they perform when facing a team for a second time in one season...Ryan and the Jets were 1 for 4 last year.

Tells me all I need to know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: Why the Jets don't Scare me

1. They run their mouths after backing Azz end into the playoffs last year.

2. Sanchez. Not this year.

3. Moss is going to sink Revis island.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

We'll learn alot about them Monday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

It's the Jets who should be scared for themselves tomorrow night..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'm feeling much better about meeting them.  I wasn't worried too much, but I thought our D may let them score some.  Not feeling too bad at this point.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/11/jets-act-like-frat-boys-when-female-reporter-visits-practice/

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Why the Jets don't Scare me:
    [QUOTE]Very simply, one of the best measures of a well coached team is how they perform when facing a team for a second time in one season...Ryan and the Jets were 1 for 4 last year. Tells me all I need to know.
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]
    Me? Are you on the 53 man roster? If you were, you would be scared. Trust me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Jets D vs Ravens O: Slight edge to Jets
    Ravens D vs Jets O: Laughably large edge to the Ravens. Not because they are still so great, but because of Mark Sanchez. He's awful.

Jets fans better pray for a lot of big, early leads.

Keep your head on a swivel Marky, after riling up the opposition (thanks Rex!) the Ravens will be coming hard. If he has more than 20 pass attempts, I predict an ugly loss for the Jets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Warren Sapp said it best. Sanchez is throwing maybe 13-23 times a game, add onto the fact hes not really good, and that your asking a young QB who is in his second year to make way too many perfect passes that he just wont make.

If the Pats go up 14-0 and force the Jets on back to back three and outs which is possible as all they will do is run they will have to pass forcing a young Sanchez to pass into this secondary and last time that happened he gift wrapped 3 picks to Bodden.

Overrated team and if they start out 0-2 this board will explode. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Just two days ago people were saying that we would start the season 0-2 and be 1-3 by the BYE. So fickle minded.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

PhatRex's head will explode and he'll never be seen here again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

1. That offense is amongst the worst in the NFL.

2. That D is a Jenkins injury away from falling apart. Like every year, it will happen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'm certainly not worried about the offense.  We'll get an idea how good the D really is against the Ravens.  The Ravens did nothing but make their team better this year.  How well their offense does will tell us whether or not we should worry.  I don't mind waiting a few more hours before deciding not to worry.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Why the Jets don't Scare me:
    [QUOTE]Warren Sapp said it best. Sanchez is throwing maybe 13-23 times a game, add onto the fact hes not really good, and that your asking a young QB who is in his second year to make way too many perfect passes that he just wont make. If the Pats go up 14-0 and force the Jets on back to back three and outs which is possible as all they will do is run they will have to pass forcing a young Sanchez to pass into this secondary and last time that happened he gift wrapped 3 picks to Bodden. Overrated team and if they start out 0-2 this board will explode. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

Are you actually quoting Warren Sapp, oh my Gawd thats hillarious. For real? Warren Sapp? Dude you are banned for life, dont ever quote that lard azzz stooge again lol, Warren Sapp, hey honey come here look at this, this guy quoted Warren Sapp Ahhahahahahahahahahahah I gotta go your killing me!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

you will be. you..will...be...
    yoda

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEPfan4life. Show NEPfan4life's posts

Ha! Ha! Jets is being investigated for harassment, total classy organization with dough boy Rex as one of the culprit. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

The Jets are also being investigated for another violation as well.

They could be punished byb Sherrif Goodell.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/09/13/1339128/jets-investigated-for-two-incidents.html

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Not scared of the jets because they s--k! Unless you are a female Mexican reporter, then you should be scared of a bunch of a--h-les with a coach who shows zero self discipline, never mind expect it from his team.

But hey, ya'll have a good year!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hess--Jets. Show Hess--Jets's posts

Did you guys see Mark Sanchez in the playoffs last year or did you all throw your televisions out of the window after what the Ravens did to the pats in the 1st round?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Imagine the Jets collapse tonight?  I can see it happening. Come out too gacked up, deer in the headlights, etc.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]It is simple, if the Pats get off to a fast start and score 21 or more points like they did in week 1 the jets wont keep up. They can not run the ball if they are behind and I wouldnt trust Sanchez to be able to go score for score with Tom Brady. So if the Jets D keeps it close they have a shot but if our offense does what it can do the Jets are in for a long day. Like I said you cant run the ball if you are behind in points late in a game so lets hope they score early.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Ahhh a man that actually speaks the truth. Good call Lilla, I agree totally. Patriots must score quickly and in bunches, game will be decided in second half

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

any team that beat you the previous year should scare you

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

[QUOTE]If you are going to quote some stupid stat, please get it right.  They were 2 for 5.  Of course, the Patriots were 2 for 4.  Good pick up on that one. 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

lol...People like you make me laugh. I made the post off the top of my head while it was in my head -- no big deal. Apparently I've offended you by forgetting they played the Bengals in the reg. season last year.

The Jets were 2 for 5, not 1 for 4...big f-ing difference; my point has now been neutralized. I'm sure your too busy crafting snarky replies about other people's grammar, however.