why the jets will win

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: why the jets will win

As Ive recently warned others........ Drinking and posting is a bad idea, people can get hurt. Designate a buddy to post for you the next time you hit the sauce this hard, and count yourself fortunate that you made it back from your computer alive. Keep doing this, and your luck will run out. People get hurt friend, people just like you--happens every day. You might not feel any pain, but everything will suddenly go black before you even have the chance to click the report abuse button.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: why the jets will win

"As Ive recently warned others........ Drinking and posting is a bad idea, people can get hurt. Designate a buddy to post for you the next time you hit the sauce this hard, and count yourself fortunate that you made it back from your computer alive."

I kinda feel like this is possibly the best explanation that might paraphrase my OWN sentiments upon coming in here to read that OP..."Drunk guy next to you at a bar", pretty much sums it up.  I mean, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt from the get-go...NE hasn't been performin' well, and I as a Pats Fan, ain't too happy 'bout that.  Thus, I was open- VERY open, for granting my ear & undivided attention to not solely a moderately well-reasoned argument, but even a novel 1...  Neither of which hit the low water mark here...so I'll just smile & nod and hope he doesn't somehow throw-up all over me. 

Sections
Shortcuts