Why the latest anti-Babe thread?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Why the latest anti-Babe thread?

While I have certainly had multiple disagreements with Babe and while I got so fed up with Babe that I put him on IGNORE (following his placement on double secret probabtion) I have noticed a clear difference in his posts for a while now. He has not been insulting the way he had been. And he did have more to say than TB is great.

So why this recent thread hacking on him? Did I miss a relapse? THings have been better here recently - the Patriots penchant for choking notwithstanding (and hopefully that is a passing phase).

Let's get bacl to a more civilized series of disagreements. After all it is not like any of us is foolish enough to accept Mitt Romney's ever changing positions on politics, business, morality, art, etc.... Ooooops... did I just ruin things? My bad...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Re: Why the latest anti-Babe thread?

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While I have certainly had multiple disagreements with Babe and while I got so fed up with Babe that I put him on IGNORE (following his placement on double secret probabtion) I have noticed a clear difference in his posts for a while now. He has not been insulting the way he had been. And he did have more to say than TB is great.

So why this recent thread hacking on him? Did I miss a relapse? THings have been better here recently - the Patriots penchant for choking notwithstanding (and hopefully that is a passing phase).

Let's get bacl to a more civilized series of disagreements. After all it is not like any of us is foolish enough to accept Mitt Romney's ever changing positions on politics, business, morality, art, etc.... Ooooops... did I just ruin things? My bad...

[/QUOTE]

Hey, was that a backhanded shot at TB?   :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

first of all babe is as senile as ever, and second, dont bring politics in here, because you clearly know nothing about it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to sod11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whoops. A curious inquiry turns into an open politically charged thread.   This might get ugly!

Babe has toned it down, but RedSox94 fan is right. Babe is not only senile, he's crazy.

We all know he's crazier than a rat in a shi*thouse, but the mods let him do as he pleases, so there is nothing anyone can do.

I thought it was a spider in a s house.Anyways Crusty when you end up in a oldfolks home being abused by a 450 lb black woman(jints) you too might just live for sundays were you can dream of Tom taking you to his mansion and fixing the dents in your head.

[/QUOTE]

There are no mods. If there are they're certainly not Pats fans. How else can you explain why the Jets trolls are allowed to stay? What there is is a program monitoring foul ( in their opinion ) language. No one actively monitors the site. It's probably run by the cheapest bidder the Globe could get.

As for Babe. He deserves to be shat on but personally I won't waste my time starting an entire thread about him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you mean "The Babe Parilli Watch", it wasnt intended to be anti-Babe

It was supposed to be a mild lampoon of his "Benny Watch" threads. That's all

I actually like/respect Babe and enjoy the contribution he makes to the board

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

It's because, If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You like and respect a senile, crazy BBW who types 5-7 words in a thread and then runs away. Has Babe ever conceded a point to anyone here? No.

[/QUOTE]

BBW? You mean Belichick Ball Washer?

I thought you had an exclusive on that

I'm kidding, of course...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

^^^^^^

GIANT AAAAAA/HOLE HIM

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts