Why The Run Saves Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Why The Run Saves Brady

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Breaking news!  Belichick just held a press conference admitting that he's allowed the team to go to hell in a handbag since Charlie Weis (the real genius behind the Super Bowl victories) left town. He's been reading BDC every day and now finally understands that there's a simple formula for winning football games: avoid the shotgun and spread formations, stop throwing once you reach 35 passes, never sub for the lead back, and give that lead back at least 25 carries regardless of game situation or match ups.  Follow this simple formula and you'll never lose a game. 

Breaking news, Belichick just admitted that he isn't a very good GM, average, run of the mill, he doesn't get enough "talent" and Brady is the only reason they've been to 8 afc championship games!

Congrats Pro, babe, murtl, puzz. Your day has come. Just like rusty......It's your time!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Breaking news!  Belichick just held a press conference admitting that he's allowed the team to go to hell in a handbag since Charlie Weis (the real genius behind the Super Bowl victories) left town. He's been reading BDC every day and now finally understands that there's a simple formula for winning football games: avoid the shotgun and spread formations, stop throwing once you reach 35 passes, never sub for the lead back, and give that lead back at least 25 carries regardless of game situation or match ups.  Follow this simple formula and you'll never lose a game. 

And, to that dauntless temper of his mind,
    He hath a wisdom that doth guide his valour
    To act in safety. There is none but he
    Whose being I do fear: and, under him,
    My Genius is rebuked; as, it is said,
    By my advice, all humbled on your knees,
    You shall ask pardon of his majesty.

Macbeth
    Act III, Scene 1

Xlation: From Bill; You will hear about it again and again, from his own majesty ...... on BDC. and I thought he loved me ....

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

You should probably seek some help for 2 reasons:

1. If Brady chokes, you're cooked.

2. Shakespeare sucked, always did, always wrote the same story and made some guy Cliff a whole lot of money for high school kids.

Look in the mirror, moron.

"Look in the mirror moron", he says:

When such a spacious mirror's set before him,
    He needs must see himself.

Antony and Cleopatra
    Act V, Scene 1

Xlation ..... need I?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

lol

My, my will you look dumb if Brady throws an INT or two.  Only one who has needed mirror in recent postseasons is Brady and Giselle. Ouch, Willie. Ouch.

Giselle, You say .....

Ay, that would be known. To the wars, my boy, to the wars!
    He wears his honour in a box unseen,
    That hugs his kicky-wicky here at home,
    Spending his manly marrow in her arms,
    Which should sustain the bound and high curvet

All's Well That Ends Well
    Act II, scene 3

Just having fun Rusty, You're a good guy. A real good Chit ....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Pretty much correct, except it's "hell in a handbasket", not "hell in a handbag".

Then again, maybe it's different up in Canada.

Hey, Prolatey!  I have an idea:  Take my wager for the title game, just for fun.  Seriously. Take it.

Ah that's right.  One too many of those Old Mecklenburgs, I guess, since I'm hanging out in your state tonight. 

Where abouts, Prolatey?

Charlotte, not up near you or I would have considered buying you a beer.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Pretty much correct, except it's "hell in a handbasket", not "hell in a handbag".

Then again, maybe it's different up in Canada.

Hey, Prolatey!  I have an idea:  Take my wager for the title game, just for fun.  Seriously. Take it.

Ah that's right.  One too many of those Old Mecklenburgs, I guess, since I'm hanging out in your state tonight. 

Where abouts, Prolatey?

Charlotte, not up near you or I would have considered buying you a beer.

Let me know, dude.  Charlotte is a bore.  It would be goddamn funny.

If I end up in Chapel Hill sometime, I'll let you know. Charlotte is pretty dull . . .  but it's just for tonight.  Fifth city this week . . . Boston, Toronto, Winnipeg, Calgary, Toronto, Charlotte, and back to Toronto tomorrow. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

You should probably seek some help for 2 reasons:

1. If Brady chokes, you're cooked.

2. Shakespeare sucked, always did, always wrote the same story and made some guy Cliff a whole lot of money for high school kids.

Look in the mirror, moron.

"Look in the mirror moron", he says:

Antony and Cleopatra
    Act V, Scene 1

Xlation ..... need I?

lol

My, my will you look dumb if Brady throws an INT or two.  Only one who has needed mirror in recent postseasons is Brady and Giselle. Ouch, Willie. Ouch.

Crusty in the mirror.  Not capable of reflection or reality.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Breaking news, Belichick just admitted that he isn't a very good GM, average, run of the mill, he doesn't get enough "talent" and Brady is the only reason they've been to 8 afc championship games!

About time he set the kool-aide drinkers straight.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Congrats Pro, babe, murtl, puzz. Your day has come. Just like rusty......It's your time!

lol!  Great post.  

Both sides of this delusional back and forth are too rich;

Every year our QB restructures his contract, taking less than he would make on the open market, works out new players in the off season, deflects praise onto his teammates, but "Tom Brady is a diva."

We haven't had a losing season in so long I've lost track, we annually have more Pro Bowlers, have a plethora of picks when other teams have given theirs away to trade up in prior years only to have mediocre results, we are the example of NFL fiscal responsibility, have numerous successful undrafted free agent stories to tell year after year, and this year we lost captains, all pro starting talents at Hback, tightend, both defensive tackles, both middle linebackers, right tackle as well as two rookie receivers, a rookie D tackle, an all pro strong safety who was supposed to fill that need and we're going to the AFC championship game... but Bill Belichick can't team build.

The only common denominator between championship winning years and recent years we got bounced in the first round was coaches, but then coaches aren't responsible for anything right, because BB does everything on his own, despite the fact the return of McDaniels also signaled the return of the running game... must be coincedence.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

lol!  Great post.  

Both sides of this delusional back and forth are too rich;

Every year our QB restructures his contract, taking less than he would make on the open market, works out new players in the off season, deflects praise onto his teammates, but "Tom Brady is a diva."

We haven't had a losing season in so long I've lost track, we annually have more Pro Bowlers, have a plethora of picks when other teams have given theirs away to trade up in prior years only to have mediocre results, we are the example of NFL fiscal responsibility, have numerous successful undrafted free agent stories to tell year after year, and this year we lost captains, all pro starting talents at Hback, tightend, both defensive tackles, both middle linebackers, right tackle as well as two rookie receivers, a rookie D tackle, an all pro strong safety who was supposed to fill that need and we're going to the AFC championship game... but Bill Belichick can't team build.

The only common denominator between championship winning years and recent years we got bounced in the first round was coaches, but then coaches aren't responsible for anything right, because BB does everything on his own, despite the fact the return of McDaniels also signaled the return of the running game... must be coincedence.

Wozzy, mcd doesnt call the offense. He just earns a few million as a figure head.. Its all BB, you just think you know more then BB...haha burned you! Look, below, you will see BB calling all the offensive plays. Due to his genius he has devised a way to make it seem like he is coaching the HELL out of the defense when actually he is talking to Brady through a secret , microphone hidden on the brim of his visor. It is all coincidence that we are once again utilizing the power run game like we did in the dynasty era. Totally by chance, could have happened to anyone! Nothing to see here.

Sections
Shortcuts