Why this game will be tough

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Why this game will be tough

The Seahawks front four can get to the QB with their front 4--not needing to blitz-- these types of teams give Brady fits. They will come up and clog the short/medium stuff with LBs and a Nickel set . Safeties will play up and their corners are BIG-and will jam our receivers at the line--this game will be a tough fought game!  I have Pats by 3 points in a tough road win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Why this game will be tough

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

That would be Tom "I don't need no stinkin' helmet" Brady.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Seahawks front four can get to the QB with their front 4--not needing to blitz-- these types of teams give Brady fits. They will come up and clog the short/medium stuff with LBs and a Nickel set . Safeties will play up and their corners are BIG-and will jam our receivers at the line--this game will be a tough fought game!  I have Pats by 3 points in a tough road win.

[/QUOTE]

According to Rusty this is a finesse D-fense, Your about to be called a Pink Hat....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

The front 4 are quick...but are they big? Can they be pushed back and be on thier heals with the run? Moving backwards every play tires out the D faster.

The CB's are really good and are big enough not to be a mismatch with Gronk. Of course big has a disadvantage in slippery conditions. (rain is expected)

Despite the pundits saying it will be hard to pass in the slick conditions I remember the opposite, this is not good weather to react...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think any game is tough...especially on the road, but we should beat them handidly because their offense shouldn't be able to keep up. Now that I've said that we'll lose 65 to 64:(

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think any game is tough...especially on the road, but we should beat them handidly because their offense shouldn't be able to keep up. Now that I've said that we'll lose 65 to 64:(

[/QUOTE]

LOL +1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

At this juncture when can anyone say an NFL game is easy for either team?  Would anyone have guessed at the beginning of this season the Cardinals would win at the Razor?  The 49'ers would lose at Minnesota?  The Packers would begin the season 2 - 3?  This season that oft said phrase:  " On any give Sunday..."  is certainly holding water every weekend now!  Plus, the Pats, as a team, seems to bring out the best of the opponent week in and week out.  The Pats can ill afford to play a B game no matter who the opponent is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

According to Rusty this is a finesse D-fense, Your about to be called a Pink Hat....

[/QUOTE]

Yeah . . .   they "finessed" Aaron Rodgers right on his @ss about 10 times a couple weeks ago.

Don't expect the Pats to light it up against the Slewhawks, but the bigger question is: Will Seattle score at all?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seattle is toast

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

16 sacks on the season, eight of which happened in one half

Only eight sacks in the other 4 1/2 games, or fewer than two a game

Is this Front Four really as fierce as we are being led to believe?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

If our O-line performs Brady will be fine and the running game will still be effective. It might not gain as much as the last few games but it doesn't have to. Brady can take a few hits and it won't bother him. It's when the pocket constantly collaspes every time he tries to drop back that cuts his effectiveness.