Why this is such a huge event and NEEDS to be kept alive

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Why this is such a huge event and NEEDS to be kept alive

If you haven't noticed, the Sports Science video of the Gronk PI has been...taken down. That's right folks, the machine doesn't want you to see it. No no. That's bad. Thats what criminal organizations do. Never allow criticism to stay alive, much less from a major news organization. The NFL, if it hadn't already, has jumped the shark.  Which is why this let it go nonsense is exactly that. Nonsense. If people used their heads and figured out if anyone knew someone who could get something started, instead if saying let it go, something may happen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Why this is such a huge event and NEEDS to be kept alive

I smell conspiracy. 

"It wasn't a great throw. No excuses," Brady said,  "It should have been a better throw."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I smell conspiracy. 

"It wasn't a great throw. No excuses," Brady said,  "It should have been a better throw."

[/QUOTE]

kind of like Manning's statement UD?.......you have no self control..you just can't stop posting about this.....I told you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Honestly, this is worse than the Stamp Act and 9/11 combined.  I would organize a Million Man March type thing but it's way more effective to complain about a football game here.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you haven't noticed, the Sports Science video of the Gronk PI has been...taken down. That's right folks, the machine doesn't want you to see it. No no. That's bad. Thats what criminal organizations do. Never allow criticism to stay alive, much less from a major news organization. The NFL, if it hadn't already, has jumped the shark.  Which is why this let it go nonsense is exactly that. Nonsense. If people used their heads and figured out if anyone knew someone who could get something started, instead if saying let it go, something may happen.

[/QUOTE]

Continuing the discussion of this BS call ad nauseum is fruitless at this point.  At this time, everyone who follows NFL football knows what happened and could still find references to this matter anywhere on the internet.  We need to move on as the result of this game will never, ever, change. The team has, thankfully.

We should focus our efforts to support the team.  If the Pats win out and make it all the way to the SB, this event will be but one event, albeit, a big one, that happened during the season.  Let's not continue to give fodder to the football fanbase out there whose opinion of the Patriots fan base is we are all whiners!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Right, because we should've expected Brady to publicly disparage the officials and their call(s). Really reasonable to assume.

I can think of a certain quarterback who has no problem with publicly throwing officlals, teammates, and coaches under the bus. And it isn't Brady. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

SOURCE: an eighth official was spotted on the grassy knoll after the game?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

You guys miss the point completely. Removing damaging video shows something major. Please, tell me that doesn't at least make you the least bit suspicious? If it doesn't, good god, you can't see anything.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

You guys miss the point completely. Removing damaging video shows something major. Please, tell me that doesn't at least make you the least bit suspicious? If it doesn't, good god, you can't see anything.

[/QUOTE]

OK, assuming the entire pathetic episode is suspicious and all Pats fans everywhere are outraged.  Continuing the discussion accomplishes precisely what? I think most of us recognize that it is well and truly time to stop kicking this dead horse.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK, assuming the entire pathetic episode is suspicious and all Pats fans everywhere are outraged.  Continuing the discussion accomplishes precisely what? I think most of us recognize that it is well and truly time to stop kicking this dead horse.

[/QUOTE]

So what happens the NEXT time they get hosed? Hmmm? Same thing? At what point does something start to happen?  They've checked off all the F-you boxes they can, and you just want to move on? Cmon now it's what they want, and they'll keep doing more and more until they have you completely under their thumb, unable to distinguish what's real anymore.  After what they have done, explaining it wrong twice and now removing a damaging video? You call that a dead horse? The video removal was just YESTERDAY. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So what happens the NEXT time they get hosed? Hmmm? Same thing? At what point does something start to happen?  They've checked off all the F-you boxes they can, and you just want to move on? Cmon now it's what they want, and they'll keep doing more and more until they have you completely under their thumb, unable to distinguish what's real anymore.  After what they have done, explaining it wrong twice and now removing a damaging video? You call that a dead horse? The video removal was just YESTERDAY. 

[/QUOTE]

My friend, may I respectfully suggest that you ease back just an rch?  At this rate you're going to have a cerebral hemorrhage over what is, in the final analysis, simply a bad call in a football game.   Mistakes happen when humans are involved.  Was this a horribly bad call?  Of course but no one lost their life over it - unless of course you continue to elevate your blood pressure.  Seriously and respectfully, put it behind you and move on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Wednesday morning’s Sport Science segment on "SportsCenter" examines Monday night’s game-ending play, and specifically whether Rob Gronkowski could have made a play on the ball thrown by Tom Brady were it not for Luke Kuechly's “restrictive” contact.

SportsNation

Should a penalty have been called in the end zone on the final play of Monday's game?

•   80% Yes ... Gronk was interfered with, the Pats were robbed of a chance to win the game.
    •   20% No ... it was the right call.

Discuss (Total votes: 52,631)

Running at 16 miles per hour into the end zone, Gronk begins to decelerate nearly a full second before the ball arrives. Kuechly makes contact with Gronk a third of a second later, meaning contact happened 2/3 of a second before the ball was intercepted.

Sport Science projects that untouched, Gronk would have been able to decelerate from 16 mph to 0 mph in roughly a half-second. That would have given the Patriots tight end time to use his 8-foot-3 reach to make a play on the ball. Of course, he still would have had safety Robert Lester, who ultimately intercepted the ball, to contend with.

It’s highly improbable he would have been able to position himself to have a better shot at the ball than Lester, but the fact it might have even been possible makes the ruling that the pass was uncatchable -- which was the stated reason the pass interference flag was picked up -- a questionable one.

52,631 votes is a pretty good sample size.  80% is a pretty good majority.

The video was deleted apparently but I saw it and the ending was quite edgy since the narrator says that the call was (quoting Brady and mouthing silently)' f'g bullsh1t'...  Probly why it was taken down but they could have just deleted the ending.  Shouldn't this be a story. ..?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

update apparently the internet hasn't been wiped clean...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1859211-espns-sports-science-segment-dissects-monday-nights-controversial-call

enjoy the video...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sports Science Video Still gowing strong...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1859211-espns-sports-science-segment-dissects-monday-nights-controversial-call

Same verdict!  PI should have been called.

Sections
Shortcuts