why this was by far the best game of the season...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

why this was by far the best game of the season...

the pats had the win in their sights in the 4th qtr, and for the first time this season shut the door for good with and 12, yes TWELVE, minute drive to end the game and absolutely kill the clock.  they controlled the clock from 12:41 in the fourth all the way down to :33 left in the game. awesome.  absolutely awesome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: why this was by far the best game of the season...

See what a great running game can do!  Maroney is an Albatross that kills this team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

If it weren't for Maroney holding the running game together by threads over the previous 8 or so games, we'd be talking about the 2010 NFL draft today and not the playoffs.  Try realizing that when you wake up on Jan. 9 or 10 and realize you get to watch a Patriots playoff game that day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

K-max... all this over a fumble given what LM has done the last few weeks?  Man, do you jump ship fast!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

What I loved most about this game was that everyone seemed to contribute to the win. This includes offense, defense, and special teams.

As for K-max, I just don't see why this guy follows the Patriots. He seems to be the most miserable, negative fan I've ever "seen".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

posted at 12/27/2009 8:31 PM EST
    First: 11/6/2006
    Last: 12/27/2009
    K-max... all this over a fumble given what LM has done the last few weeks?  Man, do you jump ship fast!
    AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

Jump ship?  I can't stand Maroney.  Today we showed a real running game (one that championships are made of) with that douchbag on the bench.  

Fred Taylor at one point got 3 hand off in  a row and got 12 yards something Maroney couldn't do in his dreams
    The dude suxs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

posted at 12/27/2009 9:13 PM EST
    First: 10/4/2009
    What I loved most about this game was that everyone seemed to contribute to the win. This includes offense, defense, and special teams.

As for K-max, I just don't see why this guy follows the Patriots. He seems to be the most miserable, negative fan I've ever "seen".

Face painters- the only true fans

Because I don't like Maroney?

Re: Early Grades for Pats?

posted at 12/27/2009 5:58 PM EST
    First: 10/11/2009
    Wilhite - D
    Maroney - F

Everyone else - A

So what are you talking about fool?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heisthejuan. Show heisthejuan's posts

Maroney has been good for us down the stretch, but the fumbles are disconcerting. But...We have 4 quality RBs that are healthy, and our TEs finally got some balls thrown their way.

We're gonna be tough to beat down the stretch.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

One key that I thought started the whole offensive output and kept it going through the end of the game - the starting offensive line. 

I love the combination of Light, Mankins, Koppen, Neal, and Vollmer.  That lineup seems to be the most effective in the run game and the pass game. 

They looked very good today - throwing to Moss deep and short, Welker all over the place, running the ball hard, TE's getting involved all over the place.  It was the kind of diversity that can get them a lot of wins and a big run in the playoffs.

I hope they keep this kind of play up, they will really "surprise" some people - but not me, I still think they can beat anyone in the NFL if they play like this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

"I can't stand Maroney.  The dude sux." 

Solid, intelligent analysis of a player who has contributed significantly to a number of wins this season.  Maroney couldn't get 12 yards on 3 carries "in his dreams"?  Apparently you haven't watched too much Patriots football this year. He had 4 carries for 21 yards before that fumble carry, so maybe reconsidering your math skills would help your analysis. He has moved the chains, and gotten into the end zone plenty of times.  The fumbles are definitely a negative, but with the way he has been running, he will keep getting his chances.  Oh, and by the way, that "fumble" was actually a clear touchdown...nice job by the officials. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Great game, loved how they dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. If they play like this come playoff time the Pats will be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy in the Super Bowl.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

It is a very positive sign that the Pats beat a team they should have beaten by four touchdowns by four touchdowns.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

posted at 12/28/2009 1:40 AM EST
    First: 8/25/2006
    Last: 12/28/2009
    "I can't stand Maroney.  The dude sux." 

Solid, intelligent analysis of a player who has contributed significantly to a number of wins this season.  Maroney couldn't get 12 yards on 3 carries "in his dreams"?  Apparently you haven't watched too much Patriots football this year. He had 4 carries for 21 yards before that fumble carry, so maybe reconsidering your math skills would help your analysis. He has moved the chains, and gotten into the end zone plenty of times.  The fumbles are definitely a negative, but with the way he has been running, he will keep getting his chances.  Oh, and by the way, that "fumble" was actually a clear touchdown...nice job by the officials. 

You so smart and pretty Mrs. Maroney and by the way if you son is so great why was he benched?  Our coach even knew our best chance to win, a must win game, was with that BUST on the bench. 

Fumbles has lost more games for us then he helped to win so quit kissing the Albatrosses @ss.

Sections
Shortcuts