Why was Brady so angry??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Why was Brady so angry??

What pi**ed him off so much. He was ripped !!! during the second half and after the game. What is happening that is causing him to be so totally out of character.  We've watched him for so long and we've never seen him like this.

Is it the Mankins deal, Randys lack of production, the play calling.
    We know he's annoyed because fans don't care enough to stay at the game.

What is it.

And no bull about his hair or contract or wife.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Why was Brady so angry??

He's a competitor and he lost a game with a good bit of it being his fault. How would you feel?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

pure frustration since the SB loss

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I agree with AP. He's mad at himself. He knows if he played a better game they had a chance to win. He's not the type of guy that gets that mad at other players or coaches. He's a stand up guy and takes things like execution problems very personally.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Why was Brady so angry??:
    [QUOTE]I agree with AP. He's mad at himself. He knows if he played a better game they had a chance to win. He's not the type of guy that gets that mad at other players or coaches. He's a stand up guy and takes things like execution problems very personally.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]
    Im going to go even deeper and say he is being eaten up by anger with his offense and himself. Have you noticed the looks on his face over the last 2 seasons? They seem to go from, competitive I can do this looks, to Anger and total frustration looks.
    You can see the same appearences on  P Mannings face.
    Both of them wanting to win, in my opinion it must be very difficult palying that way, under your own pressure, it will screeew up your natural abilities and make you over think.
    A difficult thing to overcome from the looks of it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I think he's upset because he doesn't recognize 75% of his coaches on the sideline and realizes that half of his team is not old enough to purchase alcohol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emiliosCA. Show emiliosCA's posts

They lost. And a lot of it rested on him. We are not going to be winning many in the second half when he flips that switch and loses his composure and the meticulousness required.

Then again, he could have been pissed at o'brien or moss or a variety of other players.  I think brady has plenty to work with and needs to buckle down without high-flying emotions.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Why was Brady so angry??:
    [QUOTE]What pi**ed him off so much. He was ripped !!! during the second half and after the game. What is happening that is causing him to be so totally out of character.  We've watched him for so long and we've never seen him like this. Is it the Mankins deal, Randys lack of production, the play calling. We know he's annoyed because fans don't care enough to stay at the game. What is it. And no bull about his hair or contract or wife.
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]
    -

Besides all of the above, how about being blind-sided, strip sacked, and face-planted into the ground.

He's been angry most of the time this year, and I think a lot of you hit the nail on the head with your comments -- pointing out the multiple factors pissing-him off.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

same thing that made the rest of us angry, losing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]What pi**ed him off so much. He was ripped !!! during the second half and after the game. What is happening that is causing him to be so totally out of character.  We've watched him for so long and we've never seen him like this. Is it the Mankins deal, Randys lack of production, the play calling. We know he's annoyed because fans don't care enough to stay at the game. What is it. And no bull about his hair or contract or wife.
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

I dunno. I think he's been acting like that for a while. We just weren't paying attention back then.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Why was Brady so angry?? : I dunno. I think he's been acting like that for a while. We just weren't paying attention back then.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

true, remember when he was all pissed off when he didn't have any good recievers to throw to after Branch got traded.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why was Brady so angry?? : true, remember when he was all pissed off when he didn't have any good recievers to throw to after Branch got traded.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what was he thinking being upset with his 1 and 2 receivers let go? We signed Caldwell for him. Everything was fine.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]
    TB(Samson) cannot let Gisele(Delilah) cut his hair. Then we'd really be screwed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE] We signed Caldwell for him. Everything was fine.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

yeah he was great till the AFC championship game

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]They lost. And a lot of it rested on him. We are not going to be winning many in the second half when he flips that switch and loses his composure and the meticulousness required. Then again, he could have been pissed at o'brien or moss or a variety of other players.  I think brady has plenty to work with and needs to buckle down without high-flying emotions.
    Posted by emiliosCA[/QUOTE]
    Everyone needs to review and analyse the 2nd half Jets' D. Tremendous coverage. The big red S was removed from TB's chest years ago.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Maybe you could slide into his bed one night and enlighten him so the fandum can rest easier @ night.

If the picture serves you right that would change his mood.

Seriously, I think he looks of all his options and zones in on Moss and Welker way too much. PLUS i think he is upset with O'Brien about the red zone play calling and the second half play calling.

The Bengals game showed us a glimmer of hope for O'Brien as he and Brady embraced each other after the Gronkowski TD...

But I have people who do work for me as well and I find I only go out of my way to pat someone on the back when there behavior is NEW and I APPROVE of it. I very seldomly pat those who do there job day in and day out on the back.... Those individual are typically self motivated self starters who take pride in there job....

Something tells me there have been mixed emotions between them two.

On EEI last week Brady also mention how he will view the defense from the line of scrimmage and based on the type of coverage he will eliminate 1/3 of his reads. So he'll have five or six reads which he'll never make in 5 seconds then he eliminates them based on coverage pre snap.........

If i was him 9 out of 10 times I would elimintae Tate, the TE and my safety valve or RB in the flat and zone in on Welker and Moss...... WHY, because he is spoiled by the successes he has witnessed in the past........ He needs to be more objective....... Those guys can make great decoys too

I am sure he tells himself this as well but I gather it is extremely tough to throw away from those two guys!

He has to learn to exploit all his options like he use to when he had a small group of working class folk like Givens, Brown, and Branch

And yes I listened to the Sports Hub 98.5 today and felger and Mazz did say this first BUT i agree 100% 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Why was Brady so angry?? : Maybe you could slide into his bed one night and enlighten him so the fandum can rest easier @ night. If the picture serves you right that would change his mood. Seriously, I think he looks of all his options and zones in on Moss and Welker way too much. PLUS i think he is upset with O'Brien about the red zone play calling and the second half play calling. The Bengals game showed us a glimmer of hope for O'Brien as he and Brady embraced each other after the Gronkowski TD... But I have people who do work for me as well and I find I only go out of my way to pat someone on the back when there behavior is NEW and I APPROVE of it. I very seldomly pat those who do there job day in and day out on the back.... Those individual are typically self motivated self starters who take pride in there job.... Something tells me there have been mixed emotions between them two. On EEI last week Brady also mention how he will view the defense from the line of scrimmage and based on the type of coverage he will eliminate 1/3 of his reads. So he'll have five or six reads which he'll never make in 5 seconds then he eliminates them based on coverage pre snap......... If i was him 9 out of 10 times I would elimintae Tate, the TE and my safety valve or RB in the flat and zone in on Welker and Moss...... WHY, because he is spoiled by the successes he has witnessed in the past........ He needs to be more objective....... Those guys can make great decoys too I am sure he tells himself this as well but I gather it is extremely tough to throw away from those two guys! He has to learn to exploit all his options like he use to when he had a small group of working class folk like Givens, Brown, and Branch And yes I listened to the Sports Hub 98.5 today and felger and Mazz did say this first BUT i agree 100% 
    Posted by tagandtrade[/QUOTE]

Hey! Hey! Hey! Show a little respect! That is our GAMER you are talking too!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

I apologize my head on my shoulders talked to the one and my pants and we typed before making a final decision I am SO SO SO Sorry....

Not to mention i think NEGAME is a fat man who stole that picture off facebook and uses it as his avatar???????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Sorry to Say but I dont think its still accurate to call T.B. the best clutch QBin the game... 

Fail, he is the best clutch QB in the game. who would you rather have in a playoff game Brady or Manning? enuf said

Sections
Shortcuts