Why Welker Is Not Here Anymore

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Re: Why Welker Is Not Here Anymore

For dropping 100s like they were footballs?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

All kidding aside, Welker was one of the all time best NE receivers. He understood that it's a business, and had the exact same amount of loyalty  to the Pats as they would have shown him. I'm sure he knew that he wasn't what he once was, and wanted that last big contract. I don't blame him one bit. I wish him well in all but the Pats games. Good for him for having some fun along the way.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

There's another video showing a conversation between BB and WW, that was the writing on the wall if ever there was any.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFeZsWj9WFs" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFeZsWj9WFs

BB gravitates towards those that will do whatever is asked of them in order to win games.  Whatever.  Welker didn't like playing on Special Teams, don't think for a second that didn't put him on a mental list in BB's head. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

My god you are such an idiot. The guy is making 7 million a year, having a ball, just won 100 grand (that he doesn't need), probably was half in the bag and handed out a grand total of 600 bucks to strangers and this makes him selfish??

and as far as him "creating attention for himself", someone else took that picture...this guy isn't posting selfies of himself passing out those hundreds. So he did a few Old Spice commercials, who cares? He has a right to do that and make some extra cash. What's the big deal? I've never seen someone so obsessed with a player in my life...what did this guy do to you rusty? Pop your blowup doll?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Nothing like a Holiday Weekend to bring out the LOVE on these threads... :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I hate it whenever anybody reminds me that it's a What-Have-You-Done-For-Me-Lately world.

Athletes (well . . .  some athletes) seem to understand that there's a window into which they must fit enough money to compensate for the fact that they're not going to be able to walk (or think) one of these days.

If you want to break Wes Welker's balls for maximizing his earning potential without ever actually accomplishing anything, that's your business . . .  but I prefer to think that he's pretty smart for a dumb guy.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Okay . . .   I'll bite (so to speak).

How does Rusty know so much about BradyMossFan's wee-wee . . .  and who's been touching it?

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

[/QUOTE]

I'll give you a hint: I can smell a fraud a mile away.

[/QUOTE]

I like you Russ. You probably know that. We've been at this a while. If it wasn't for hardcore guys like you, it would be impossible for me to slip in her once in a while and crack my little jokes, but I have to tell you my man, he nailed you with this one:

I use this place as my football outlet, this place is your life.. mr 25+ screen names and 500k+ posts.  Get a life! 

You can't let that stand, bro.

Sections
Shortcuts