Why _________ would perish during a zombie outbreak.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Why _________ would perish during a zombie outbreak.

This one's just for fun, feel free to add or dispute!

Laz would perish because he would try to impress them with his command of the English language. Sorry Laz, zombies don't appreciate literary skills.

NEGame would perish because she would be too busy laughing her CLAO at Brett Favre's junk pic to notice the hordes approaching to make her untimely demise.

TexasPat would perish because he would make the fatal mistake of pausing to post this weeks picks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Why _________ would perish during a zombie outbreak.

JBolt would perish because he'd scream out that they have the best offense and defense in the league and assume that was good enough to survive

Mighty would perish pointing out the trolls in the zombie crowd

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotway1. Show patriotway1's posts

MVP KIlla -WOULD NOT PERISH, he would pizz the zombies off with insults and stats and they would run the other way.

Lazsantorium-Would not Perish, after a guest speaking engagement with the zombies, they would make him an honored member or stuff body parts in his mouth.

HarleyRoadKing-Would not perish, they would enslave him to fix the motor scooters and teach them to ride to capture long haired flesh rotting women, the fun kind of course.

Leon-would not perish, he would just keep reinventing himself, confusing the zombies, sort of like Rex Ryan.

TCal- would not perish, the zombies would use him to post pictures.

All of the Jets trolls would not persih due to the fact they are the zombies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Sorry dude I'll mow 'em down and shoot them with my shotgun like Arnold in Terminator.

Unclealfie would not perish he would become the zombies *bitch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Reg22 would perish because no one likes a troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Mbeaulie07,Faucetman,MordeaiBloodmoon,KyleCleric 2, Zbellino and Tagandtrade would all perish because of their refusal to Draft any of the Zombies in the early rounds.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Maroney would perish for what else...dancing. Zombies don't dance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Why _________ would perish during a zombie outbreak.:
    Rusty would perish but then he wouldnt admit he had been bit by a zombie and would most likely meet up with some other "survivors" only to argue and debate the fact that he would at some point become a zombie and then he would refuse to admit that all the way up till he turned and killed anyone near him....Yea that just happened lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

This happens in reverse in Tokyo Zombie. One guy thinks he was bit by a zombie and becomes one.... although he really isn't. Great flick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Rusty would perish but then he wouldnt admit he had been bit by a zombie and would most likely meet up with some other "survivors" only to argue and debate the fact that he would at some point become a zombie and then he would refuse to admit that all the way up till he turned and killed anyone near him....Yea that just happened lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Oh really, "Killa", is that what would happen?  What a rube, someone's got insecurity issues.  Why don't you go off with your friend Underdoggg since you guys agree on everything. 

What are you in 5th grade? 

I am clearly smarter than you.  Quit embarressing yourself by trying to debate me. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Jerry Springer would not perish even zombies have standards.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I didn't realize you could write your own headline even in replies, but nobody will notice this

The moderators would probably perish because they thought they could censor the zombies from existence for foul language that's not "family-friendly"

ZBellino and Laz would not perish because they probably have well-thought out plans that are very well written.

Methinks that P-Mike would perish because the zombies would not appreciate his snide, snark, but witty sense of humor.

I do believe that Leon is already a zombie.

Underdogggg would sacrifice his life trying to save Peyton Manning.  Bill Polian would perish because he couldn't change the rules to prevent the zombies from making contact with him - similarly, the Colts receiving corps would also perish.

I wouldn not perish... for about the 15 or 20 seconds that I'm in shape enough to run.  Then my lazy a** is done, but I look forward to using my sprinting speed and zombie-infinite-stamina to infect the rest of you!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

That was just my attempt to impersonate Russ by the way.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Doggs car is on cinderblocks in front of his trailer, which is also on cinder blocks...  he would probably pull a Peyton, pout and wait until Bill Polian could get with the competition commitee to review the rules regarding illegal touching by the zombies.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xIS8RIiaUI&feature=channel

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Peyton Manning would surely perish, as he would be mistaken as a zombie - freakishly ugly face and all - and get his head axe-handled by the normal humans hunting zombies.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Dudes, GAME would perish because I'd throw her at the zombies. 

Sorry, Game. In times like this, it's survival of the fittest. Plus, even when I'd probably be the last man on Earth you'd still not want to hook up with me. So, to avoid to rest of my eternity with blue b@11s, I'd just resolve the conflict. 

Peyton wouldn't perish, he's Peyton Manning. He can do anything...except throw in the clutch and in cold snowy conditions. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I fly the Apache.......nuff said. lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I dont know if I would perish, but 5000+ rounds of ammo would help me stay up for a while and I have one helluva chainsaw too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

That was just my attempt to impersonate Russ by the way.
    Posted by themightypatriotz
    ....you almost had me there. EXCEPT it's not Underdoggg, it's Underoos. You also only used the word insecure once (at least twice)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I saw a store in Groton Connecticutt that sold motorcycles and chainsaws.  First place to go after the gun shop.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Haha, Woody, you're partially right. 

Manning would be killed by humans, but only so they could use his massive forehead as a raft to float to freedom ... FREEDOMMM!!

And yeah, Artist_Formerly_Known .... I've had a Zombie plan ready since I was fourteen... although I don't know how I would get back to the water tower in the Woonsockett, RI CVS Industrial Park in time to hold out for a week or so, with the goal of getting to the Canadian frozen wastelands where for six months of the year Zombies are frozen.....

But the more serious question is what is your zombie fighting weapon of choice? Before any attack this needs to be known ....

Hint: if it its a flamethrower you are a wreckless cowboy and your team will off you in your sleep, because anyone with zombie experience knows a flamethrower only makes a teeming throng of zombies into a flaming teeming throng of zombies that is even more irritated....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

Ravensfanshateyou(Call me Ray) would perish because he's an idiot, even with dead brains the zombies would out smart him...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Brat Favre would perish, no wait he wouldn't, then again he might, yes definitely perish, ahhh let me get back to you on this, a definite maybe.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

Junior Seau would perish, and then come back again, and perish again, and then come back again, and then perish again, and then come back for a little....

Stay Tuned

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Eli would escape the grasp of the zombies due to massive holding by his protectors.

Sections
Shortcuts