Why

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

Why

Why would you do something like this Hern. Why. Did he firget about his daughter. He obviously set Lloyd up or killed him his self. The other 2 guys must were his hitmen. I just dont get. The conversation between Lloyd and the guys Hern didnt like couldnt have been that serious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Why

In response to Mooney12's comment:

Why would you do something like this Hern. Why. Did he firget about his daughter. He obviously set Lloyd up or killed him his self. The other 2 guys must were his hitmen. I just dont get. The conversation between Lloyd and the guys Hern didnt like couldnt have been that serious.

I guess in his case, if he's guilty, it was more like "Why not....."

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You can take the person away from the street but you can't take the street away from the person.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

I said this before but ill repost it. This whole thing is sickening to me. 

There has to be a whole lot more to this. The DA's argument for motive can't solely be that he felt "disrespected". If AH truly is the shooter and that's the reason why, then clearly he is mentally ill and it's even more sad. No rational person can say they would murder someone for feeling disrespected I don't care how angry they were. There has to be more we don't know. 

I'm curious to hear about the other two as well. If they're so morally upstanding then why not try to be the voice of reason with AH when he started talking craziness. That's what friends do. I have a feeling between the three of them, noone has a moral leg to stand on and it's going to become a he said, she said drama. I hope this resolves quickly and we can move onto talking about football again soon. 

Go Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:

There has to be a whole lot more to this. The DA's argument for motive can't solely be that he felt "disrespected". If AH truly is the shooter and that's the reason why, then clearly he is mentally ill and it's even more sad. No rational person can say they would murder someone for feeling disrespected I don't care how angry they were. There has to be more we don't know. 

I'm curious to hear about the other two as well. If they're so morally upstanding then why not try to be the voice of reason with AH when he started talking craziness. That's what friends do. I have a feeling between the three of them, noone has a moral leg to stand on and it's going to become a he said, she said drama. I hope this resolves quickly and we can move onto talking about football again soon. 

Go Pats!

From what I have heard today, it went down like this...  Hernandez said he can't trust anyone and then called the other two guys to come help him out.  Hernandez and his 2 buddies go to the club and leave the club with the murder victim.  Only 3 return to Hernandez home.  So clearly based on this story the murder victim was someone Hernandez couldn't trust.  Why couldn't AHERN trust him?  What did the murder victim do?  are the questions I want to know.  Again, this is what I heard on the radio today.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to readsocks' comment:

[QUOTE]

Go Pats!

oh Please don't pull the Mentally ill card out.. the prisons are full of them!.. It is the HUMAN card.. his genes, and makeup DO NOT RESPECT OTHER HUMAN LIVES.. so he took one.. he should rot  if he shot that man.. period no excuses 

[/QUOTE]

You're correct readsock, Im not not trying to make excuses for him. I was just saying that normal people don't react to disrespect with murder. There has to be another motive. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to readsocks' comment:

Go Pats!

oh Please don't pull the Mentally ill card out.. the prisons are full of them!.. It is the HUMAN card.. his genes, and makeup DO NOT RESPECT OTHER HUMAN LIVES.. so he took one.. he should rot  if he shot that man.. period no excuses 

You're correct readsock, Im not not trying to make excuses for him. I was just saying that normal people don't react to disrespect with murder. There has to be another motive. 

All I have to say is a kid died a while back for accidently scuffing a gang members Nike shoe. Disrespect is a powerful incentive in some cultures. Just look at the stuff happening in the mid east and in Islam with their honor killings!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He did it because he was more interested in being The Godfather than a tight end in the NFL.

He also did it because he's a loser and a scumbagg.