1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Wilbur Nails It

Obsess much troll?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Dazed and Confused was lame.  A movie about paddling little Boys.  I just took my wife and 2 girls to the RED tour at Metlife Stadium.  You have a problem with that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

What do you do all day, seriously? Do you sit there and google Tom Brady until you can find one sentence in an article that has nothing to do with the article and then proclaim that ________ writer get's "it"?

Ten years from now when they do a special on NFL network about the Patriot's glory years they will conclude it by saying we were not able to win another title do to poor free agent and draft decisions. They may also mention a defense that wasn't "rebuilt" in a timely fashion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Bet Aaron Dobson makes that catch in the Superbowl,  Sudfeld too. Thank god we got rid of the midgets.

There are 32 reasons not to throw the deep ball against the New England Patriots this season, they all end in "Because Devin McCourty will INT it".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Overthrown my bum, the midget couldn't make a play on the ball. Dont blame Brady for that.

There are 32 reasons not to throw the deep ball against the New England Patriots this season, they all end in "Because Devin McCourty will INT it".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Overthrown my bum, the midget couldn't make a play on the ball. Dont blame Brady for that.

I've got a friend that went to that game, he said there was a window that was closing fast on that throw and you could see Brady had to make a last second adjustment to that pass right before he released it...he thought it should of been caught...so does the rest of the country.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

I've got a friend that went to that game, he said there was a window that was closing fast on that throw and you could see Brady had to make a last second adjustment to that pass right before he released it...he thought it should of been caught...so does the rest of the country.

[/QUOTE]

Your buddy is not wrong, Welker was in a triangle. Brady saw this and knew that he couldn't lead Welker forward because the incoming Safety would pick it off. He threw it high and away so that Welker would have time to get underneath it and make a catch, avoid a big hit that might have caused a fumble pass ruled an icompletion, gotten the first down and avoided an INT.

Welker caught the ball...and dropped it. Simple.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are a joke of a source.   So is your "buddy". He threw off his back foot. Brady sucked in the 4th. Why are his poor mechanics or decisions ignored? 

Tell us, what was your "buddy's" view of that INT on 1st down for no reason in the 4th?

LMAO

So ridiculous.  Welker was WIDE OPEN and he was lazy. Step INTO the throw. He hasn't done that for many years now.  Ugh. He was also lazy on the Safety. He just said "screw it" and threw it so deep he felt they would not call it. They did.

Run the ball and stop telegraphing Brady's obsession. REAL Pats fans have had it with this crap. Had it.

[/QUOTE]

Dud, the ball hit him in the hands. As a pro he is expected to catch those, ecspecially in the SB. (I didn't mispell the first word)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

when Wilbur was critical of the Pats in the Hern situation you aid he was a hack and a loser

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

when Wilbur was critical of the Pats in the Hern situation you aid he was a hack and a loser

That's really all rusty does - talk out of both sides of his mouth, until one side makes sense in his distorted mind. I can't imagine how much time he spends googling articles that fit his agenda, it's pretty disgusting, he's probably spent three hours this morning trying to find stuff. Think about that for a second.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I think he keeps files on us as well. Where we live, what we do, did we go to college. He asked me my IQ numerous times. 

he is a troll that tries to blend in by calling other true fans trolls 

I usually ignore him, but cant help but notice the past month or so he really has nothing to say, nothing to add to the board, only trolling about Brady.

usually this is the time he chimes in that I thought the Jets were good 4 years ago, you know when they went to AFCCG

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Did he get banned again? Or did all his posts in this thread just get deleted?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I'm as big a Brady fan as there is, but Welker was wide open on this play and the throw was just a little off. The arrow points to the ball, its almost to him already. Welker is facing inside, where he was expecting the throw. There is not a defender within 5 yards of him. The corner and LB are in the rearview mirrors. The safety knows he is burned and has already headed back to try to prevent the TD, look at the angle he is running. He is not taking an 'I'm going to make a big hit on him' angle. Could Welker have caught it? I guess if the 'if you touch it you should catch it' rule is true, then yes. Welker gets his hands on the ball at the 23-24 yard line after spinning a full 180 degrees and leaping to his full outstretched length. If the throw is at him or to the inside at that same point, its an easy catch, and based on the direction WW is running and the direction the safety is heading, might have been a TD.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

the ball was not perfectly thrown, yet, welker had both hands on it and is expected to make a catch especially in that situation. That particular play exposed his lack of length, short arms and small hands. The window for error with a player like this is very very small. I am glad we drafted some big wr's to go get the ball. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

I'm as big a Brady fan as there is, but Welker was wide open on this play and the throw was just a little off. The arrow points to the ball, its almost to him already. Welker is facing inside, where he was expecting the throw. There is not a defender within 5 yards of him. The corner and LB are in the rearview mirrors. The safety knows he is burned and has already headed back to try to prevent the TD, look at the angle he is running. He is not taking an 'I'm going to make a big hit on him' angle. Could Welker have caught it? I guess if the 'if you touch it you should catch it' rule is true, then yes. Welker gets his hands on the ball at the 23-24 yard line after spinning a full 180 degrees and leaping to his full outstretched length. If the throw is at him or to the inside at that same point, its an easy catch, and based on the direction WW is running and the direction the safety is heading, might have been a TD.

if brady leads him to the right side and Ww continues stride chances are he and the safety meet.

In the frame he is slowing down and now making a play on the ball, this is a decieving picture becuase how much everyone in the pic will change position in just one second. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Your buddy is not wrong, Welker was in a triangle. Brady saw this and knew that he couldn't lead Welker forward because the incoming Safety would pick it off. He threw it high and away so that Welker would have time to get underneath it and make a catch, avoid a big hit that might have caused a fumble pass ruled an icompletion, gotten the first down and avoided an INT.

Welker caught the ball...and dropped it. Simple.

No matter how ya slice it, if an NFL receiver gets both hands on the ball, and there is not another player who affects his contact with it, in today's NFL HE IS SUPPOSED TO CATCH THAT BALL. Oh, and if he doesn't, he better not act like he deserves to be paid more money by hoding outta team activities......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

here's my problem with this whole STUPID welker's-fault/brady's-fault conversation.

He didn't catch it, he never caught it, he never will fcuking catch it, and it still s ucks to this day, and we lost twice (consecutively) to the giants in the superbowl, including a loss that prevented the '07 team from cementing a legacy as the greatest single-season NFL teram in history.

It was a combination of an inaccurate pass, and a drop.  It's that simple, and it hurts to relive the god_@ mn thing while I write this.

Guess what, Brady hasn't been Mr. Clutch in the playoffs of late.  We all get that.   He's still Tom Terrific, and riding his faults puts bad juju out there.  (I think) we all want to see Tom and Bill hoist another trophy before he hangs them up, so I wanna focus on that; because while he's pulling the trigger the Pats are as dangerous as they come.

I feel better now. Carry on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

It was a poor throw.

Even if Brady put it there on purpose as some here try to suggest then it was a bad decision on his part.

Still, Welker made a great play on the ball to get his hands on it therefore, he should have made the catch.

But, still a poor throw in my opinion.

So, they're both to blame for that one if playing the blame game is your thing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Here is an even better angle at almost the exact same time of the one above, directly from TBs perspective, that shows just how much room there was to complete the pass on the correct shoulder. If Brady makes his usual accuarte throw here, its game over...

Look at this video. The 2nd catch on it (vs the Dolphins at the 30 second mark) is essentially same route, very similar coverage. Look at his catches vs the Giants on here as well. Almost the same routes and coverages, but the passes are to the inside. And the TD vs the Broncos. Brady throws a lazer to the inside shoulder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yioJTLumWlc

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

... he was lazy. Step INTO the throw. He hasn't done that for many years now.  Ugh. He was also lazy on the Safety. He just said "screw it" and threw it so deep he felt they would not call it. They did.

Run the ball and stop telegraphing Brady's obsession. REAL Pats fans have had it with this crap. Had it.

BRADY HAS NOT STPEED INTO HIS THROWS!? FOR MANY YEARS?! REALLY. REALLY?

R-E-A-L-L-Y.... ? ? ?

He has been.. every year for a long time... in the top 3 QBs EVERY SINGLE YEAR. And you are going to tell the world how his mechanics have been lacking? It is not like he is Brett Favre. He is the most efficient QB in this league. Period.

I do think the throw could have been more catchable and at the same time the catch should have been made. It would have been a REALLY good catch. But in the biggest games the team that wins has players who make those plays and the LOSERS do not. And this was not a magic helmet catch like the one that made people think Eli was somehow responsible for winning. Both players were not at their best but Wes was given the chance to make a play and he just could not do it and so we lost.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Could Wes have had it? Yep could have.

MORE importantly should he have had to make that difficult of a catch on that particular play? HELL NO!!! Horredous throw with absolutely NO need for it, none.

The argument that Brady had to throw it where he did because of coverage of the safety coming over is awful and flawed. The safety had peeled of his angle toward the endzone to protect over the top against the BIGGER and more hurtful play. It was the proper and correct adjustment by the safety. If Brady had hit Wes in stride like he would do almost 100 out of 100 times Wes would have taken it to the house if the safety did not make the adjustment and may have still been off to the races a bit even with the safeties adjustment.

...and no that does not absolve Wes who still could have made the very difficult catch.

So just as I think both players generally made each other better, I don't think either player helped the other out on that play.

It is amazing how transparent so many of the posters agendas are on this board.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Nobody ever mentions the fact that Bradys throws were all off a bit after taking that Big hit from Justin Tuck on his already sore shoulder. He was 16/16 in a stretch before that. Maybe less than 60% afterwards. That being said, he still threw a game clinching pass to a reliable WR that hit him on the hands in the SB! I mean why would a guy be asked to make a hard catch in the biggest game of his life?!?!?  Only David Tyree should be asked to do that, ya know the guy who caught maybe 8 balls that season and was out the league the next year! 

Yeeeeesh!  Cant wait till Brady is hoisting another one up and I bet you all hop back on his D*ck!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Nobody ever mentions the fact that Bradys throws were all off a bit after taking that Big hit from Justin Tuck on his already sore shoulder. He was 16/16 in a stretch before that. Maybe less than 60% afterwards. That being said, he still threw a game clinching pass to a reliable WR that hit him on the hands in the SB! I mean why would a guy be asked to make a hard catch in the biggest game of his life?!?!?  Only David Tyree should be asked to do that, ya know the guy who caught maybe 8 balls that season and was out the league the next year! 

Yeeeeesh!  Cant wait till Brady is hoisting another one up and I bet you all hop back on his D*ck!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

You are the one with the blow up dolls. You sure like to talk about wangers, too. Hmm.

ANyway, if his shoulder hurts with a 17-12 lead why isn't BJGE running with the ball behind 8 mil per Logie until his tongue falls out?

WHy is he throwing 46 times with a lead?

Too bad my first post was deleted because it looks like Giselle might be a mod here. lmao

go look at the tape Bozo! We ran with Benny the play before the drop and he got stuffed in the backfield. The play to Wes, it was 2nd and 11.   Dont try to sneak sh*t past me you troll. Yea, why didnt we got Benny in the clutch!  LMAO!  Gimme a break! I may Give Brady Props because he deserves him, but what reason do you have to gush over the most average of backs this team has ever seen?? Brady, Benny, Brady, Benny. Yea, I think I will go with Brady 10 times out of 10. Care to make a poll question on THAT you Troll??

as for your question in bold. really not worth responding. Just read it to yourself and ask if it makes sense Mr. 152.  Did we have the lead the whole game? Also, we are a passing team. We didnt get to the SB riding the great Bennys Magic Feet. Take a vacation , u need one.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Pretty much every article I've ever read says that Brady obsesses over his mechanics more than anyone.  It is part of his greatness.  You've said a lot of ridiculous things about Brady Rusty, but the idea that he hasn't properly stepped into his throws in years has to take the cake.

Sections
Shortcuts