Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Everybody watching these games?

Cheifs-Colts to me will be the least entertaining game but I want to see how each team looks in the playoffs. I have no clue who will win because both teams are so inconsistent...

Saints-Eagles should be interesting. I'm going with Eagles because the Saints are nothing on the road and in the cold.

Gonna be nice to sit back and watch the playoffs knowing I don't have to worry until next Saturday night!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gillanet. Show gillanet's posts

Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

I hear ya joe, nice to kick back knowing we're already in the second round 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Ok that was really strange I have no idea who gilanet is but my post came up under that name

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Everybody watching these games?

Cheifs-Colts to me will be the least entertaining game but I want to see how each team looks in the playoffs. I have no clue who will win because both teams are so inconsistent...

RESPONSE: I've been going back and forth on this game, ever since I initially picked the Chiefs to win. But, the injuries KC has to their two pass-rushers, Tamba Hali (knee), and Justin Houston (elbow) are a real concern. I'd feel much better if the spread were at least at 4 points, than just two. After checking the injury reports, the Colts appear to be the healthier team. Andrew Luck is a much better QB than Alex Smith...and the Colts are playing in their dome sweet dome.  

Saints-Eagles should be interesting. I'm going with Eagles because the Saints are nothing on the road and in the cold.

RESPONSE: Tend to agree...although saying that the Saints are "nothing" is a bit strong.

Gonna be nice to sit back and watch the playoffs knowing I don't have to worry until next Saturday night!

RESPONSE: Why does the league insist on later starting times for games played at colder cites...while a dome game gets played earlier? For example, why not start the Philly game earlier, and the Colts later? Is it really going to make much of a  difference in TV viewership? NFL fans have already repeatedly shown that they would watch an NFL game between two bottom feeding teams over anything else on TV. Is it any wonders why the teams playing have had trouble selling all of their playoff tickets? Why not make it easier on the fan, who pays several hundred dollars to sit for at least four hours in windy, sub-freezing conditions...when the alternative is to sit in a warm home in front of a large screen, HD TV, and eat a real meal while watching?   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

Ok that was really strange I have no idea who gilanet is but my post came up under that name

That's easy ....... if it's not Rusty it must be Butt Cheese.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Chiefs at Colts

Last time the Chiefs played the Colts the Chiefs played very vanilla knowing they would face each other in a more meaningful game.  Smart move by Reid.  My pick... Chiefs big win today.

Chargers at Bengals

I really want to pick the Chargers over the Bengals because I know if Rivers catches fire he can light up the scoreboard.  But on the other hand, when Rivers tries too hard he makes big mistakes that cost the Chargers the game.  I see Rivers trying too hard this weekend.  My pick... Bengals.

Saints at Eagles

I just haven't bought into the Eagles this season, even with the great job Foles has been doing.  Maybe I just haven't watched enough of their games lately but I did watch the Cowboys vs Eagles game last week and Orton had a huge game against them before throwing the Romo at the end of the game.  Brees should be able to have a huge game against the Eagles.  I think the Saints fall behind early but end up winning, even in the cold.  My pick... Saints.

49'ers at Packers

49'ers are just too fast and physical for the Packers.  Starks and Lacy will need to be able to run on the 49'ers and I don't see that happening.  Gore is going to have a big rushing day for the 49'ers and the offense will be just too fast for the Packers D.  Boldin will have a monster day.  My pick.... 49'ers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You got confused signing in and out of all your different screen names. 

You have been caught, Bustchise!!

JK!  LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I'll watch 'em all.  Considering the odds are the Pats will face the Bengals, will pay close attention to how they are playing.  Chiefs and Colts - are the Chiefs gonna play well after their end of season swoon to go 2 - 5?  Which Colts team shows up?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

RESPONSE: Why does the league insist on later starting times for games played at colder cites... 

Thinking the exact same thing today, Tex.  No rhyme or reason as to how they put a dome team into an early slot and let the rest play in the freezing cold.

I do wonder about the GB game and the fans there...how the NFL did not opt for a 1:00 start to have that game in the "warmest" time of the day, I do not know.  They could have easily flip-flopped that game with the Cincy game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Chiefs look ok right now

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i want Indy and SD to win. Indy's D is sorry and we can drop 30+ on them easy...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

Nice long drive by the Chiefs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wow, Chiefs chewed up 8.5 minutes on that drive. I'm surprised the Dolts defense just layed down on that drive.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

You got confused signing in and out of all your different screen names. 

You have been caught, Bustchise!!

JK!  LOL!

Lol--nothing says you've made it on the board like being called Butchise

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Indy's run D looked pretty soft on that drive - especially considering the Colts HAVE to know the Chiefs will be running

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

i want Indy and SD to win. Indy's D is sorry and we can drop 30+ on them easy...

I agree - the way the Pats have been running it they would carve Indy's D up

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

actually the chiefs D is a joke now too. they only scare me cuz Charles is electric.. we cant stop Indy

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

KC's defense looked so good early in the season cause they were playing cupcakes. Luck is gonna kill these guys

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Way too much passing! Wink

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

4th and a 1/2 yard... that is playing scared if you ask me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Dolts defense is lame

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

kc doing whatever they want with the ball. If Smith plays a clean  game , the colts are in trouble.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

was that Darius butler i saw chasing Donnie Avery?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Dolts defense is lame

Pitiful.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

was that Darius butler i saw chasing Donnie Avery?

The former uconn player?

Sections
Shortcuts