Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

1st team to 51.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Geez...that last Indy TD was too easy. Where's the "D"??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was too fast, KC got a good Defense?

[/QUOTE]

apparently not

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

KC.  d is starting to crap the bed me seeing a buffalo bills comeback against the Houston oilers days. Maybe just getting ahead of myself...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

KC got to run some clock.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Mobile QB in shotgun makes sense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Rusty...  let me ask this of you...

Please do not look at the group of NIMBLE quarterbacks who are playing this weekend and being salivating at the wish Brady could be like that!  Accept Brady for what he is..  a PASSING QB.  He moves in the pocket and gets the ball downfield.  He will not do it with his legs.  It would be no different than you ragging on Manning who always wants to pass, pass, pass and tell him to change his game.  Besides, Brady makes a heck of a lot fewer mistakes than Manning since his INT numbers are a lot less than him. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I cannot imagine if our D did this.

Our D holds to 13 points in a SB and is strung up for it. Look at this. We have a Goodell league and dream for fantasy dorks and females.

Ugh.

It appears we have the best D in the AFC as I suggested earlier in the year.

[/QUOTE]

Cincy has the best D in he AFC playoffs. unforunately for them they also have marvin lewis.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

If we had mayo and wilfork and a healthier secondary it might be the best d in the league

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Chiefs will be playing with the forced hot air duct blowing in they're face in the 4th.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to qball369's comment:

[QUOTE]

Solid game management by Smith there, eh Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, smith really sucks today. Good one. Lets not try and bash rusty on his assessment of alex smith because he is 100% dead on, and I do wish we would take a page out of their book in terms of taking what the D gives you.

[/QUOTE]

Then why did you say "you have no sense of reality if I am dead on with my Smith analysis?

The guy has been lights out all day and he reminds me of 2001-2004 Brady. Shame on me for wanting that again for our team to try to win a SB, huh?

And, he's done it without having Charles.

[/QUOTE]

Because you have backed yourself into a corner with your Brady nonsense. Off the reservation. 

[/QUOTE]

In what way?

He said "I prefer the shotgun" on Dennis and Callahan in 2010 confirmed by Caraway here.

So, if he prefers it at the expense of our run game or possible deception for playcalling, how is that a good thing again?

[/QUOTE]

You are doing nothing but making a case for BB being the weakest, stupidest, most pansy azz, coach in the world.. Who the hell cares what he prefers and who he is friends with. 

I bet most QB's prefer the shotgun.  I bet most QB's have a good relationship with their OC.

Dope!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Our D holds to 13 points in a SB and is strung up for it. Look at this. We have a Goodell league and dream for fantasy dorks and females.

Ugh.

[/QUOTE]

Cincy has the best D in he AFC playoffs. unforunately for them they also have marvin lewis.

[/QUOTE]

I would say Seattle or SF has a better D. I don't think Cincy's D is better than ours in the AFC, no.

[/QUOTE]

With Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo and a healthy talib i would agree but that ain't the case.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chiefs will be playing with the forced hot air duct blowing in they're face in the 4th.

[/QUOTE]

And the piped in crowd noise.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Solid game management by Smith there, eh Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, smith really sucks today. Good one. Lets not try and bash rusty on his assessment of alex smith because he is 100% desd on, and I do wish we would take a page out of their book in terms of taking what the D gives you.

[/QUOTE]

Ok - same question to you then - who is the better QB today - Smith or Brady- one word answer please - Smith or Brady

[/QUOTE]

Postseason or regular season?

I would say postseason, SMith, regular season...Brady.  But, in all honesty it's close.  Sad to admit, but it's true.

Brady has been spoiled beyond believe with talent here in various ways and Smith really only has DeWayne Bowe to throw to. McCluster is good.

Smith doesn't ignore using his run game and is under Center more than Brady.

Just use your eyes.  WHy is it so difficult?

[/QUOTE]

Who decides where Brady takes snaps from? Who decides about personnel on the field?

And, surely you are not suggesting that Brady has been spoiled for talent this year?

[/QUOTE]

McDaniels and Brady. They're also friends. O'Brien admitted he and Brady are also friends during his Texans press conference, which is not good.  I was afraid of that too, even with O'brien slapping Brady in public vs the Skins in Dec of 2011.

The personnel is predicated by the plays and playcalling, so that is on McDaniels.  Brady has full autonomy, so he is also responsible.

Again, why is this so difficult?

Brady clearly is given a lot of leash like Gomer, so it's really their show to run.  I've seen some evidence of Brady reined in at times after disastrous games like one down in Miami with 55 passes, followed by Baltimore and Buffalo with a committed run game, so they have to see it.

My question is, will Brady be reined in for the entire postseason?  Those times in the first half when you just see the addiction bubbling up is what concerns me.

[/QUOTE]

So - BB - as coach and GM, has no responsibility for the performance of his OC's O'brien and McDaniel's ? Are you seriously suggesting that?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Darius Butler is still the same human turnstyle he was in NE

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Ugh.

[/QUOTE]

19 points, liar!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

If our D was playing like Indy's (and even KC's), some fans here would want BB's head...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Kc needs to remember how to play defense....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

That was a big 1st down.