Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

In response to qball369's comment:

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Smith simply clutch again.

It really is kind of pathetic that are now trolling your own team

but not surprising

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Chiefs world class chokers to let them get back in this.

I believe it might go down as the greatest choke job in playoff history or ties Houston vs Buffalo in 1993.

I was thinking colts patriots 2006 afccg.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

I wonder if rusty is actually a jets fan. Maybe he is butchise !!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

You wouldn't know if he confronts Brady or not. You saying that is an example of why you have zero credibility.  Sorry, bud.

Its like prolate saying 4.6 ypc wasn't good running. It doesn't make any sense

TC you are on your "A" game tonight.

Thanks cat daddy playoff football just puts the triscuit in my stomach!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Kind of hard to be the boss of someone your same age.  Yes, I've never seen McDaniels confront Brady on the sidelines. Lots of buddy/buddy stuff and woe is me garbage when their pass happy playcalling isn't working.

I've seen your comments here. You agree with me about how the finesse/pass happy prefence of those two or Brady/O'Brien has backfired.

BB didn't know how old Josh was?   How does BB make that mistake?

It's not a mistake. Brady has more responsibility to lead this offense as the GOAT and having 3 rings to show for it.

How does Brady throw INTs on 1st downs in 4th qtrs while Alex Smith does not and actually moves the sticks to add some points?

LOL

No matter how you slice it, you won't win this.

Smith stubbornly sticks to the shotgun.   Ego forces a FG.  Only a 6 point lead now. FAIL.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Solid game management by Smith there, eh Rusty?

Oh yeah, smith really sucks today. Good one. Lets not try and bash rusty on his assessment of alex smith because he is 100% desd on, and I do wish we would take a page out of their book in terms of taking what the D gives you.

Ok - same question to you then - who is the better QB today - Smith or Brady- one word answer please - Smith or Brady

Brady, without question,  what's the point?

That is my point with Rusty - I am grateful that TB is playing for the Pats and will be sad when he retires - he is not perfect - no player is - but his commitment to the team is without question - and he NEVER mails it in - seems pretty weak to expect perfection from Brady - but that is what Rusty demands apparently 

No, I don't.

Brady said he prefers the shotgun back in 2010 on WEEI.  I got by what I see. He's stubborn. He keeps using the shotgun in abusive fashion to the cost of our team's chances to win.

SB 46 rings true, doesn't it?  Why do you agree with me and then turn around and disagree with me?

It's the strangest thing I've ever seen,

Compare the ideology of how KC is running its offense to the general way we have been running ours, especially from 2007-2011.  

Run the ball, commit to it, keep running it, under Center, include everyone. Do you see Smith staring down his favorite targets like a statue, hoping they can break open?

NO!

Hey rusty, the cheifs are not running the ball, giving it back to colts with little time used. This is all about alex smith and his ego. Right???

Well played sir!

Terribly played. They've been running it. The KC D just collapsed.  Knile Davis just ran it and is now hurt.

You're clueless and so is your boyfriend.

Clearly, our D is victimed by an offense that doesn't try to have methodical, longer drives like KC is doing.

Fact is, this actually shows how much better our D is for those don't give it any credit at all.

If Brady runs our offense like SMith has today, the D is capable of holding to 14 points or under.

Good game management there Smitty.   You don't need that time out.

What long drives?  The first one.  Whoopie.  Smith scored 20 quick points off of turn-overs, in or near the rz..  Those long drives????????

The D has a responsibility to get their own azzes off the field.  The O has a responsibility to score, not coddle the D.   It's BB's job to coddle the D.  Too bad he made them soft and nose pickers instead of QB pickers..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Smith Offense with ZERO 4th quarter points.   Ego out of control.

How about Smith overthrowing the game winning TD on the previous series....Pathetic 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Chiefs world class chokers to let them get back in this.

I believe it might go down as the greatest choke job in playoff history or ties Houston vs Buffalo in 1993.

I was thinking colts patriots 2006 afccg.

Trolling UD - that game isn't remotely close

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Colts o line moves early a lot

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

LMAO - so perfect

It's so perfect that Babe, a 63 year old closeted gay man with a severe infatuation with Brady has creepy photos like that on his hard drive?

"so perfect", huh?

If you say so.

LOL!

Yeah, it's really unusual that somebody would photoshop a pic of a freak to make fun of a freak. Good point moron.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Smith Offense with ZERO 4th quarter points.   Ego out of control.

How about Smith overthrowing the game winning TD on the previous series....Pathetic 

Can anyone on the Chiefs sideline talk him out of the shotgun?

The warnings on the shotgun were out for all to see.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from frenchosaka. Show frenchosaka's posts

Cheifs are dropping like flies...   I can see why a first round bye is so important.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

I wonder if rusty is actually a jets fan. Maybe he is butchise !!

Couldn't be. Bustchise occasionally makes intelligent posts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

scored too fast

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

A lot of Pro Bowlers looking silly.  Smith's ego costing KC the lead

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Wow - and the choke is on in full effect - let's see Smith the game manager extraordinaire wiggle the Chiefs out of this

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Well it is better if the colts win because the chiefs dont stand a chance against the broncos

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Good thing it happened fast, KC still has time. But only 1 TO and 2:00 minute warning. Got to look for Bowe.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I went to go get a sandwich and came back and saw this...wowzers, the Chiefs are awful. 

Called it though, Chiefs and Bengals advance. 

Sections
Shortcuts