Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

good.. denver will have to play the colts instead of the chiefs. i think the colts match up a little better. love to see them beat them.

fffffffffffG<br/go>

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

who's watching the next game?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a throw by Smith.

Bowe just let the team down.  No call on the armbar either.  Colts lucky.

[/QUOTE]

Dide, smith took an intentional grounding to lose the game. Call it what it was.

[/QUOTE]

But he says the safety was Brady's fault in the SB. The guy is as phony as a $3 bill. (double entendre, intended)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

good.. denver will have to play the colts instead of the chiefs. i think the colts match up a little better. love to see them beat them.

fffffffffffG<br/go>

[/QUOTE]

Exactly Troy B,  LUCK is a winner, I'd take my chances with him up in Denver....nothing to lose too!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Alex Smith wisely working the clock. WIll Brady?

[/QUOTE]

Smith is wisely losing this game - hopefully Brady won't follow that example

[/QUOTE]

Total troll. It's right here folks! Rusty is lauding a loser QB over our HOF one. Unbelievable, can't be made up. Horrendous. What has Alex Smith won in his career? Nothing, yet rusty is putting him in a more favorable light than our guy - the guy who has won three Super Bowls.

[/QUOTE]

Yup.

Can't have int'l grounding there under any circumstances.  Took them out of winning FG range.  Also overthrew a wide open man that would have put the game away on prior possession.

Anyone that thinks Smith is better than Brady is dumb beyond belief.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL

Not to mention them getting lucky with calls at the end as predicted. I have never seen a team lose so many Pro Bowl starters like that in a playoff game all at once. Charles, Flowers, Houston. Losing Avery and then Davis were huge in the second half, too.

Overall, SMith destroyed that Colts D.

[/QUOTE]

^Unglued

Look at you trying to cover your tracks just like you did when they didn't slap Denver as you predicted. Twice! 

Tears! Unmitigated! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rusty, just admit you suck, and we'll all forgive you.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Injuries killed the Chiefs. Let's hope that the Patriots don't suffer a similar fate.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

A. Smith did look good but he was also getting set up by Colt's turnovers early.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

17 pages and this is only the end of game #1 tonight!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

46 passes and just 19 runs, 7 of which were QB scrambles . . . I guess Indy lost with that kind of imbalance.  Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Injuries killed the Chiefs. Let's hope that the Patriots don't suffer a similar fate.

[/QUOTE]

Pats have suffered enough injuries between the past few post seasons and this year to last the at least a couple seasons!  Lol, we all hope...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Anyone else see that play where Smith overthrew what would of been the game winning TD pass on their 3rd to last series.  Only a fool would blame the D for that loss.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty was wrong!!!! 

[/QUOTE]

I've been wrong before and will be wrong again.  I just didn't foresee so many key players going down for the Chiefs in one game. Wow. That's got to be a record.

I also can't control Goodell's creepy officiating.  Underpants is in here earlier watching his team get their butts kicked as he whined about calls, and then is gifted two calls when his team needs them the most as usual in that Polian Dome.

[/QUOTE]

We don't need a paragraph from you, just right you were wrong and be done with it, troll.

[/QUOTE]

Who do you have in the remaining games? That's right, you never have the stones to make predictions. You just wait around until everything is over and troll like an idiot.

Smith was great so I wasn't wrong on that.

Brady loses Gronk and he craps himself.  Smith loses an MVp candidate and he stuns the Colts D on the road for 44.

Nuff said.

[/QUOTE]

You aren't a real Pats fan!  LOL at you talking up Alex Smith over Brady. I like Smith neut he isn't one to carry a team, good call by the 49'ers to get away from him.

Smith can't win a game without top players being on the field.  TFB has done it 12 times this season!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

46 passes and just 19 runs, 7 of which were QB scrambles . . . I guess Indy lost Wink

[/QUOTE]

Both teams lost.  The formula is foolproof.  You CANNOT pass for 40+ in the postseason and win.  Can't happen.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

46 passes and just 19 runs, 7 of which were QB scrambles . . . I guess Indy lost with that kind of imbalance.  Wink

[/QUOTE]

Rusty is already calling out Luck as being an egomaniac!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone else see that play where Smith overthrew what would of been the game winning TD pass on their 3rd to last series.  Only a fool would blame the D for that loss.

[/QUOTE]

He was setting them up for the final drive.  Thrown away intentionally.  LEARN THE GAME.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kevin13130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't hang and chit chat with you guys but that is the greatest comeback in NFL history since the 06 AFCCG.  Loving it.

[/QUOTE]

What an amazing job by the Indy defense to limit Jamaal Charles in that game. Stopping Charles was the key to victory for the Colts.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Not to mention them getting lucky with calls at the end as predicted. I have never seen a team lose so many Pro Bowl starters like that in a playoff game all at once. Charles, Flowers, Houston. Losing Avery and then Davis were huge in the second half, too.

Overall, SMith destroyed that Colts D.

[/QUOTE]

2o points from t/o's in or near the rz.  He destroyed NO ONE!  Would have been a total blow out if not for that.  Pizz poor game manager. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

who's watching the next game?

[/QUOTE]

I'm going to check it out, until my girl shoos me off.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty was wrong!!!! 

[/QUOTE]

I've been wrong before and will be wrong again.  I just didn't foresee so many key players going down for the Chiefs in one game. Wow. That's got to be a record.

I also can't control Goodell's creepy officiating.  Underpants is in here earlier watching his team get their butts kicked as he whined about calls, and then is gifted two calls when his team needs them the most as usual in that Polian Dome.

[/QUOTE]

We don't need a paragraph from you, just right you were wrong and be done with it, troll.

[/QUOTE]

Who do you have in the remaining games? That's right, you never have the stones to make predictions. You just wait around until everything is over and troll like an idiot.

Smith was great so I wasn't wrong on that.

Brady loses Gronk and he craps himself.  Smith loses an MVp candidate and he stuns the Colts D on the road for 44.

Nuff said.

[/QUOTE]

41 and 34  in the last 2 games is crapping himself?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Brees short arming it in the cold weather.