Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chung burnt by meachem for 40

[/QUOTE]

How can that be? This time last year you and rusty had him fitted for his hall of fame jacket...just like BJGE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Wow, great ST play by N.O

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Iggles just go ahead, then a big-time horsecollar penalty - ouch!  Saints driving - ought to be an exciting ending.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How can that be? This time last year you and rusty had him fitted for his hall of fame jacket...just like BJGE.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah because guys either suck or are HOF's in the eyes of idiots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I guess Drew Bree's sucks, huh rust? He's only thrown for 250 yards, two picks and one touchdown. Who would of thunk that a quarterback like that could struggle against a playoff defense? Unheard of! He's ruining that team! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's another lie.  Neither of us said a word about Chung.  You over-dramatized things and that's that.

People who only see things in extremes or black and whites are considered to have low IQs.

COngrats, white trash!

LOL

[/QUOTE]

Neither of you said a word about Chung?? Bawahaha!!

Congrats moron!! You were his BIGGEST supporter/fan...truechamp a close second. Hey, how's BJGE doing these days? Still think we would of won the Super Bowl if only we had given the ball more to him? I hope so or else my theory of you being the dumbest human being on the Internet will go up in smoke:)

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly

[/QUOTE]

Why is it you think a guy cant just be a jag? Why can't you admit you were wrong about bjge sucking, as he is still trucking away in the nfl. I guess NFL coaches like Belichick and Lewis are wrong and you have a better pulse on how good a player is.

Or you could just like to bish and complain about the patriots in. 90% of your posts as  a means to a therapeutic escape from your reality....but I would just be guessing on the last one, maybe your just not really a Pats fan?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chiefs world class chokers to let them get back in this.

[/QUOTE]

I believe it might go down as the greatest choke job in playoff history or ties Houston vs Buffalo in 1993.

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking colts patriots 2006 afccg.

[/QUOTE]

Trolling UD - that game isn't remotely close

[/QUOTE]

Q - I can't believe you are being pathetic enough to call me out after all if the bashing ice stood up to today.  Wuss

[/QUOTE]

Pretty rich for you calling anyone a wuss UD:) - You play the victim on this site better than anyone else I see post - and you know perfectly well that the 2006 AFCCG wasn't the biggest playoff lead blown - a trolling post for sure

[/QUOTE]

I am here taking all of the abuse.  I dish some back and you've got a problem? Who's the victim?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not to pile on, but I can't agree with you Russ on this one...Smith did what Smith always does in big games...he plays at one sort of level, like a phonograph that only goes up to 45 RPM...once you need him to do something to respond to an emergent situation, you're done, he can't ratchet it up on a consistent basis....TB would have done something far more positve in that last drive...he's done it several times this year and over his entiree career...Smith kinda sucked down the stretch

KC D sucked, plain and simple.

44 points on the road?  Are you insane? Brady can't get 21 points at home!

Brady would have fiddled with himself for an entire half with our D holding to 14 points or something, but Smith puts up 44?

KC's D plain and simply could not get a stop in the entire second half.  Even if they held one of those TDs to a FG, they win.

[/QUOTE]

20 points off turn overs.  When will Brady ever get to score 20 points off turn overs in the rz?   Brady just gets to win with 4 score holes the bumbling, D and his fumbling O, puts him in. 

[/QUOTE]

Good point. When our D created a minimum of 2 turnovers on average per game from 2010-2012, Brady sucked.

So, what's the difference if our QB isn't leading our offense into points off what our D provides them?

Spikes picked Flacco in the 2011 AFC title game and then Brady immediately throws an INT on 1st down.

TRY AGAIN

I'd rather have better overall D and not pick a QB 3 times tonight and now allow 45 points, I can tell you that.

That's why the zero turnovers and 13 points by the Pats D in SB 46, waiting, just waiting on 4 drives in the 4th qtr even for a FG, was so atrocious by Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Ya, too bad they gave up 19 point, the lead, and made it a low possession game with ineptitude.

BTW, the Pats again, have one of the worst D's in the play-offs.  Only the Chargers and Eagles are worse.  And they have the Worst 3rd down D of all PO teams,

The more things change, the more they remain the same, eh, Fluffy?

[/QUOTE]

You're clueless. NE's D has been decimated by injuries and is right now arguably the best D in the AFC playoffs with Cincy.

It's that simple.

The more things stay the same for you as a moron, means you're a moron.

"play-offs"?

LOL!

Leave it to you to be praising the Colts and Chiefs Ds after tonight. Newsflash: If Brady chokes against either Indy or that god awful Denver D, you in particular best be here.

[/QUOTE]

Who praised them.  They both sucked, although the clots d sucked less because they had to defend 4 T/o's in the RZ and did defend the lead on the last drive..

Indy's and Denver's D are both better than NE's.

The way teams toy with the Pats D, there are never enough possessions to score 44 points.  LMAO@U

OH OH, there goes one of the teams with a worse D.  One and done.  YIKES!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Underdog, who do you root for next week of cinci wins? Peytom or the colts?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Can't hang and chit chat with you guys but that is the greatest comeback in NFL history since the 06 AFCCG.  Loving it.

[/QUOTE]

the one where the refs helped the dolts win in the 2nd half

[/QUOTE]

Lol, righhhhhhhhhhht

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Geez rust, New Orleans still won despite Bree's sucking tonight, how did that happen? Can a QB play average (or worse) in the playoffs and still win!? The horror of that! I guess there are other players on the team that have to play well and be good to do that? Shocking.

Hey how did the Saints acquire Keenan Lewis? What's that? They signed him this off season to a 25 million dollar contract without having to give up draft picks...then they still won when he went down? Who's their GM? Amazing that another GM can acquire football players...didn't think anyone was capable of that in the NFL...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The path is clearing...

The Chiefs were the toughest matchup in the AFC for the Pats or anyone else, we were going to have a tough time with them.  The Chiefs had this game won, then gave it away.  Over confidence, not playing a full game is why they lost.

The KC loss is the best thing that could have happened this weekend, Denver loses next week and the only team we have to beat will the the NFC Super Bowl participant (Seattle).

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't get carried away UD...the dream ends next week...enjoy it while you can...

[/QUOTE]

why not??? I haven't expected the colts to do isht this year.  They have more than exceeded my expectations. I'm just digging the magic carpet ride for as long as it can go.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts