Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Geez rust, New Orleans still won despite Bree's sucking tonight, how did that happen? Can a QB play average (or worse) in the playoffs and still win!? The horror of that! I guess there are other players on the team that have to play well and be good to do that? Shocking.

Hey how did the Saints acquire Keenan Lewis? What's that? They signed him this off season to a 25 million dollar contract without having to give up draft picks...then they still won when he went down? Who's their GM? Amazing that another GM can acquire football players...didn't think anyone was capable of that in the NFL...

[/QUOTE]

Maybe because the Saints came out and pounded the eagles with the run and it opened up big plays down the road.

I would elaborate on that more so you may understand it but unfortunately I don't speak stupid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Chung burnt by meachem for 40

[/QUOTE]

How can that be? This time last year you and rusty had him fitted for his hall of fame jacket...just like BJGE.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah because guys either suck or are HOF's in the eyes of idiots.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly

[/QUOTE]

Why is it you think a guy cant just be a jag? Why can't you admit you were wrong about bjge sucking, as he is still trucking away in the nfl. I guess NFL coaches like Belichick and Lewis are wrong and you have a better pulse on how good a player is.

Or you could just like to bish and complain about the patriots in. 90% of your posts as  a means to a therapeutic escape from your reality....but I would just be guessing on the last one, maybe your just not really a Pats fan?

[/QUOTE]

He's not. He's a Jets fan and troll. He has this odd infatuation with traitor and stat padding Curtis MArtin and he once compared him to Marcus Allen in skill set. LOL!

Apparently, DCs tossed and turned all night for Curtis Martin and his lethal receiving skills. lol

He also got bamboozled buying into Rex Ryan and Tannenboob the last 3 or 4 years with how they built those teams.

I've never seen an adult act so smart and be so dumb. He thinks there is no salary cap.

[/QUOTE]

I'm a jets fan? Lol! 

And don't be so embarrassed that you didn't know who Curtis Martin was...it's ok, I know the only thing you know about football is how to google salary cap articles...and what you've read in Patriot's management secrets volumes 1 and 2. Lol!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Well, I should be 2-0 so far in my predicitons. I wish I had seen Jamal Charles's concussion, Flowers's, Avrey going down or Houston's knee injury.

LMAO

Did I mention Alex Smith put up 44 points against all that bad news for him as the QB of the CHiefs?  

4 TDS, 0 INTS

Hmm.

Carry on, trolls.   If SD upsets Cincy like I think they might and SF destroys that weak Ted Thompson built GB club, oh boy.

I am intrigued with NOs vs Pete Carroll next week.   Carroll is a moron.

[/QUOTE]

Should be?  You mean if Smitty, the game manager didn't mismanage the game, you would have been.  4 turn overs and he loses it?

BWAHAHAHA.  What a dope.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

The path is clearing...

The Chiefs were the toughest matchup in the AFC for the Pats or anyone else, we were going to have a tough time with them.  The Chiefs had this game won, then gave it away.  Over confidence, not playing a full game is why they lost.

RESPONSE: Overconfidence had nothing to do with it. Injuries on both sides of the ball to key players wore them down...and Luck finished them off. Considering all of the injuries, the Chiefs played one hell of a game.

The KC loss is the best thing that could have happened this weekend, Denver loses next week and the only team we have to beat will the the NFC Super Bowl participant (Seattle).

RESPONSE: The Colts have a horrible secondary. The fact that Darius Butler is starting for them says it all. They also can't run the ball. Trent Richardson is a complete waste. Their only chance is to get consistent pressure on the Horseface. But, even then, Denver has too many weapons. Furthermore, you seemingly are writing off the Cincinnati Bengals as chumps. The Pats are going to have to be at their very best to beat that team. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't get carried away UD...the dream ends next week...enjoy it while you can...

[/QUOTE]

why not??? I haven't expected the colts to do isht this year.  They have more than exceeded my expectations. I'm just digging the magic carpet ride for as long as it can go.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Gomez, will you be rooting for the Colts or for Peyton next weekend??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Chung burnt by meachem for 40

How can that be? This time last year you and rusty had him fitted for his hall of fame jacket...just like BJGE.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah because guys either suck or are HOF's in the eyes of idiots.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly

[/QUOTE]

Why is it you think a guy cant just be a jag? Why can't you admit you were wrong about bjge sucking, as he is still trucking away in the nfl. I guess NFL coaches like Belichick and Lewis are wrong and you have a better pulse on how good a player is.

Or you could just like to bish and complain about the patriots in. 90% of your posts as  a means to a therapeutic escape from your reality....but I would just be guessing on the last one, maybe your just not really a Pats fan?

[/QUOTE]

He's not. He's a Jets fan and troll. He has this odd infatuation with traitor and stat padding Curtis MArtin and he once compared him to Marcus Allen in skill set. LOL!

Apparently, DCs tossed and turned all night for Curtis Martin and his lethal receiving skills. lol

He also got bamboozled buying into Rex Ryan and Tannenboob the last 3 or 4 years with how they built those teams.

I've never seen an adult act so smart and be so dumb. He thinks there is no salary cap.

[/QUOTE]

I'm a jets fan? Lol! 

And don't be so embarrassed that you didn't know who Curtis Martin was...it's ok, I know the only thing you know about football is how to google salary cap articles...and what you've read in Patriot's management secrets volumes 1 and 2. Lol!

[/QUOTE]

"Patriot's"?

There is that grammar problem again, Cupcake. As a teacher, you should know better!  Oh my, this is funny. I have not seen a break down like this since you said Bruschi makes 1 million per year, 48 hours ago, and believed it when you typed it, not even annnouncing you made a mistake, which means you were trying to lie.

Who is the lone Patriot whose book I read? LOL!

The board kinda thinks it's odd you're a teacher and don't know basic grammar. What do you think? LOL!!!

I saw Martin's 1st preseason game and called him the next Curt Warner the second I saw his style. The problem is, he wasn't as good as that guy.  Stat padding in an offensive era alongside Jerome Bettis is embarrassing as NFL fans know.  Stat padders are not winners.

The best part of Martin was consistency and durability, but no one gameplanned for Curtis Martin. I am peeing myself thinking you thought DCs did. 

LOL!

What's next?  Fred McGriff to the HOF in baseball in the roid era?

Cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like your 152 IQ and photographic memory should work better.

And you sure pee yourself a lot.  Add that to more of your many issues.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

Underdog, who do you root for next week of cinci wins? Peytom or the colts?

[/QUOTE]

Colts of course.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The path is clearing...

The Chiefs were the toughest matchup in the AFC for the Pats or anyone else, we were going to have a tough time with them.  The Chiefs had this game won, then gave it away.  Over confidence, not playing a full game is why they lost.

RESPONSE: Overconfidence had nothing to do with it. Injuries on both sides of the ball to key players wore them down...and Luck finished them off. Considering all of the injuries, the Chiefs played one hell of a game.

The KC loss is the best thing that could have happened this weekend, Denver loses next week and the only team we have to beat will the the NFC Super Bowl participant (Seattle).

RESPONSE: The Colts have a horrible secondary. The fact that Darius Butler is starting for them says it all. They also can't run the ball. Trent Richardson is a complete waste. Their only chance is to get consistent pressure on the Horseface. But, even then, Denver has too many weapons. Furthermore, you seemingly are writing off the Cincinnati Bengals as chumps. The Pats are going to have to be at their very best to beat that team. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for proving that although you act like you know everything you know nothing.  Butler is the colts nickel CB.  He played at starting corner after it became evident that Toler couldn't go.  If you are going to act like you know everything, at least do a little research before you write. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Luck 3 int's and they still win.

Brees 2 int's and they still win.

Maybe teams can still win in playoffs when their leader throws a int or two or even 3.

Kind of ruins old deadheads argument.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Luck 3 int's and they still win.

Brees 2 int's and they still win.

Maybe teams can still win in playoffs when their leader throws a int or two or even 3.

Kind of ruins old deadheads argument.

[/QUOTE]

real good point i never thought of... interesting

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Not to mention the 2006 AFCCG.

[/QUOTE]

The NFL sent a flipping apology to Ellis Hobbs for that travesty of a game.  Not anywhere near the same.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Plus the Caldwell mauling in the corner when Hayden never turned and the phantom Off PI call on Troy before half that CBS never showed, in suspicious fashion, as the Pats rolled down the field for more.

[/QUOTE]
    I have waited 7 years to see a copy of that letter.  Surely he showed it to a reporter or let them make a copy of it, right?  Somehow, I think that the NFL wouldn't send an apology to an individual player, but rather the team.  As I have for years and will until he shows us the letter or the pats make a statement on it, I am calling BS.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lmao....nitwit losing it like rusty tonight woot woot!

[/QUOTE]

I still don't get why they think you're Bustchise. Am I the only one who figured out what your previous handle was? It really isn't that hard lol

[/QUOTE]

You need to see the entire rundown of BUST-CHISE's handles in here?

Uncle Rico, Phat Rex, Bungalo Bill, Section 136...there are  about ten more...

[/QUOTE]

He's not Bustchise. His original handle was fine, same as he is now but back then you weren't stalking him screaming Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

You're a fool, or someone who hates Rusty...enjoy your status....he's BUST-CHISE, and about 15 other screen names...you really in AZ?...I'll have to miss that state...

[/QUOTE]

AZ? I'm in Mass...sorry not all people are as dimwitted and paranoid as you and Rusty. Go copy and paste another picture. I'm sure that will really scare "Bustchise" away.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Don't forget first game today starts at 1:05

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I can see the Saints knocking off Seattle.  If AZ can do it, they can.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

wow, i see the game thread devolved into another 3 ring cricus of nitwit, rusty and UD

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

That was the weirdest game I saw in a long time. KC- INDY. 4 turnovers 28 point lead, and win. Happens again, guaranteed Indy wont win again. Law of Averages.
    NFL Network said you have 4 Turnovers in a game you have 16% chance of winning. Just happen to be in yesterdays game.  In 9:00 minutes, Indy scored 21 points. KC Defense did not play situational Football. Keeping the play in front of them, force Indy to you use more plays and clock.
    KC Offense played a good game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was the weirdest game I saw in a long time. KC- INDY. 4 turnovers 28 point lead, and win. Happens again, guaranteed Indy wont win again. Law of Averages.
    NFL Network said you have 4 Turnovers in a game you have 16% chance of winning. Just happen to be in yesterdays game.  In 9:00 minutes, Indy scored 21 points. KC Defense did not play situational Football. Keeping the play in front of them, force Indy to you use more plays and clock.

[/QUOTE]

Andrew luck carried that team, plus their defense pretty much shut down KC once it got to 38-10

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Andrew luck carried that team, plus their defense pretty much shut down KC once it got to 38-10

[/QUOTE]

Who are you guys picking today?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Cincy- hard to go West to East, plus cold conditions.
    Packers- hard to beat a team 2 times in one year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Packers, Chargers

I was 1-1 yesterday

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Packers, Chargers

I was 1-1 yesterday

[/QUOTE]

I was 0-2! Im going Niners, Chargers. Bengals choke again. Niners dominate packers in GB!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I was  50% yesterday. I'm going GB and Cincy today. 

Still, I'm laughing at Saints fans who don't understand why people boo their CB/S when he gave himself a concussion launching helmet first into a defensless WR. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Rivers will be yelling all day today, give me Head! He's contributed a lot this year for Chargers.

Sections
Shortcuts