Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jay Gruden looks like the love child of josh mcdaniels and john Gruden 

[/QUOTE]

You look like a can of smashed aszholes. lol

[/QUOTE]

You just can't take it when someone points out mistakes made by belichick. I know you worship him but he ain't god 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Cinci's chances completely ride with Dalton and he is hot and cold.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Yep, resort to the bustchise insults when you've been bludgeoned again. Classic rusty! 

Hey, tell us more about how Alex Smith is better than the QB who has the most playoff wins in NFL history! Wink What a toolshed deluxe.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL Zoltan Mesko, Ben Jarvus Green Ellis, Darious Butler ... this is Patriots retread weekend

[/QUOTE]

You forgot Woodhead and Brandon Tate.

[/QUOTE]

You missed the key word "retread".

Woodhead is a legit player, not a retread. Retread means used up

[/QUOTE]

Considering all these players are key contributors to playoff teams, I would say none of them are "retreads"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Letting Woodhead go. Biggest gm mistake since Herschel walker trade

[/QUOTE]

BB needs to find a Woodhead clone for next season.

[/QUOTE]

NO he does not. Vereen plays the role just fine and is cheaper anyway. Blount's skill set is clearly what this team needed, not another finesse dwarf at scatback who gets overused vs good front 7s.

Don't confuse an overachieving, hard working player like Woodhead with this team's need for a different skill set at RB.

[/QUOTE]

Yes that is correct hopefully Vereen could stay healthy he has the injury bite every now and then

[/QUOTE]

I like Vareen alot, maybe he can eventually take over the old Woodhead role.

What I like about Woodhead is he runs low to the ground, and avoids the big guys

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL Zoltan Mesko, Ben Jarvus Green Ellis, Darious Butler ... this is Patriots retread weekend

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Considering all these players are key contributors to playoff teams, I would say none of them are "retreads"

[/QUOTE]

Ok, they are contributors that pretty much failed in NE by not meeting BB's expectations, except Woodhead

Be honest what did Darius Butler do in NE?. Mesko got beat out by a rookie. BJGE?

Tate? big fail in NE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Jay Gruden looks like the love child of josh mcdaniels and john Gruden 

[/QUOTE]

You look like a can of smashed aszholes. lol

[/QUOTE]

You just can't take it when someone points out mistakes made by belichick. I know you worship him but he ain't god 

[/QUOTE]

What is the mistake? If he drafted VEreen for leverage on FA Woodhead and Vereen is clearly very good in that role AND he trades for a larger RB like Blount, just what is the mistake????!

Vereen/Blount>Woodhead

End of story and you lose.

[/QUOTE]

I like how you combine players. Edelman and amendola are better than welker. Vereen and Blount are better than woodhead. You can't combine two players and compare it the one player, Butchise!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep, resort to the bustchise insults when you've been bludgeoned again. Classic rusty! 

Hey, tell us more about how Alex Smith is better than the QB who has the most playoff wins in NFL history! Wink What a toolshed deluxe.

Keep using my words, Bustchise. Dead giveaway.

Tell us again how you're wrong with every single thing you post here.  Your jealousy is delicious, Bustchise.

All squirmy in that basement not seeing a hint of green and white dorky uniforms. lol

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, he is correctly pointing out that you, Rusty, would prefer the now done for the year Alex Smith taking the playoff snaps for the Patriots at this point - he is the better playoff QB according to your exact words on this same thread last night

Rusty, the sad thing is that you are exactly like UD -he masquerades as a Colts fan, when it's really Manning that he loves - you pretend to be a Patriot fan - when it is Bill Belichick YOU love - why not just admit it - no shame in being a fan of a hall of fame coach - just stop pretending to be a fan of the team

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

[QUOTE]

Look at Rivers trying to blame Keenan Allen on the route when Rivers is clearly to blame. Very Bradyesque move there. Instead of saying "my bad", he goes over to show up the rookie WR.

Ugh.

Phil Simms even had to point out it was Rivers's crap throw, not Allen's route.

[/QUOTE]

What I don't get is how you always blame the veteran QB over the rookie WR. It goes against all logic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

You should keep comparing Brady and Alex Smith Wink

Tom Brady

Regular season: 148-45

Playoffs: 17-7

Alex Smith

Regular season: 50-44-1 

Playoffs: 1-2

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

It's hard to enjoy the game threads when rusty takes them over with all his dribble-best thing to do is ignore him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Man - that is some sorry tackling by the Chargers

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

It's hard to enjoy the game threads when rusty takes them over with all his dribble-best thing to do is ignore him.

[/QUOTE]

I know you are right - but I find myself perversely entertained by his nonsense - enough for today though

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ok, they are contributors that pretty much failed in NE by not meeting BB's expectations, except Woodhead

Be honest what did Darius Butler do in NE?. Mesko got beat out by a rookie. BJGE?

Tate? big fail in NE

[/QUOTE]

When you are a super bowl contender every year and have to draft 7 new players every year,  guys will not get as much of a chance for development... Rightfully so. So my point is they are all key contributors on playoff teams now. Tate is 1 of the better KR's in the league.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You should keep comparing Brady and Alex Smith Wink

Tom Brady

Regular season: 148-45

Playoffs: 17-7

Alex Smith

Regular season: 50-44-1 

Playoffs: 1-2

[/QUOTE]

That thread is Comedy Central giggles bound... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

How about the chargers just pounding cinci with the run? 14 rushes to 5 passes, look for a shot deep out of a run set or PA on this drive for SD!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know you are right - but I find myself perversely entertained by his nonsense - enough for today though

[/QUOTE]

lets hope nitwit doesn't show up or it'll be a two ring circus between him and rusty

Sections
Shortcuts