In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Very difficult game, but not entirely surprised.  Colts have been beaten and on the wrong side of a couple of call non calls Especially the pick.  Smiths legs are killing us.

[/QUOTE]

You gutless turd.  Couple of non-calls? Good thing Grigson traded for Richardson and for Vontae Davis huh?  LOL!

He tossed a 1st rder next year for a draft bust and a 2nd rder for Vontae Davis.

Your entire season last year was a mirage playing for a sick coach.  The mistake Grigson made was thinking they could win now.

Your divsion blew this year.

No "wrong side of "noncalls", Mr Flags for Days with Gomie there for YEARS.  Your franchise all but invented the over-officiating of games.

[/QUOTE]

Gutless?  You run like  a wuss from every argument you lose.  Here I am being more man  than you could or ever would be.

[/QUOTE]

Please. I get attacked on here and  have been, even by Pats fans/BBWs, so you can pipe down with that garbage.

These mystery non-calls you are talking about are a joke. Our team was bagged for 2 games this year on the final plays of the game, in each case the entire NFL felt they were suspicious and you were in here defending thos egregious and uncomfortable, horrendous calls against our team.

We've lost AFC title games with apology letters from the NFL (vs the Colts) and have been bagged repeatedly in suspisious cirumstances by Goodell.

YOUR TEAM IS GETTING ITS BUTT KICKED PLAIN AND SIMPLE, you weasel.

If not for one of those bagjobs we have the 1 seed.

[/QUOTE]

Easy Russ. This one is a weeper. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

[QUOTE]

Very difficult game, but not entirely surprised.  Colts have been beaten and on the wrong side of a couple of call non calls Especially the pick.  Smiths legs are killing us.

[/QUOTE]

Wow - it has to be biased officiating that has the Colts getting blown out on their own field - seriously UD?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In the news:

Munchuk fired.

RG3 won't be involved in HC decision.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You gutless turd.  Couple of non-calls? Good thing Grigson traded for Richardson and for Vontae Davis huh?  LOL!

He tossed a 1st rder next year for a draft bust and a 2nd rder for Vontae Davis.

Your entire season last year was a mirage playing for a sick coach.  The mistake Grigson made was thinking they could win now.

Your divsion blew this year.

No "wrong side of "noncalls", Mr Flags for Days with Gomie there for YEARS.  Your franchise all but invented the over-officiating of games.

[/QUOTE]

Gutless?  You run like  a wuss from every argument you lose.  Here I am being more man  than you could or ever would be.

[/QUOTE]

Please. I get attacked on here and  have been, even by Pats fans/BBWs, so you can pipe down with that garbage.

These mystery non-calls you are talking about are a joke. Our team was bagged for 2 games this year on the final plays of the game, in each case the entire NFL felt they were suspicious and you were in here defending thos egregious and uncomfortable, horrendous calls against our team.

We've lost AFC title games with apology letters from the NFL (vs the Colts) and have been bagged repeatedly in suspisious cirumstances by Goodell.

YOUR TEAM IS GETTING ITS BUTT KICKED PLAIN AND SIMPLE, you weasel.

If not for one of those bagjobs we have the 1 seed.

[/QUOTE]

You get attacked only when you are an idiot. Unfortunately you've got a problem being that on an hourly basis.  The board has attempted to help you, but you continue your baboonish ways. youd be a significantly better person if you'd just heed a small amount of the advice given to you.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oops ...   was that a little beatching about the officiating...?   Better call Polian and get that fixed.

[/QUOTE]

Never like pats fans, and I am not saying it's changed the game.  

[/QUOTE]

Was there ever anyone more passive/aggressive? UD, if the officiating isn't affecting the score, why bring it up?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Early exit for Indy fans.   Farm animals will not be safe the rest of the winter.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow - it has to be biased officiating that has the Colts getting blown out on their own field - seriously UD?

[/QUOTE]

Me thinks that Gomez has smoked one too many cigars...LOL!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Pretty bad when the game thread gets highjacked by an Indy troll-ignore UD

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oops ...   was that a little beatching about the officiating...?   Better call Polian and get that fixed.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Was there ever anyone more passive/aggressive? UD, if the officiating isn't affecting the score, why bring it up?

[/QUOTE]

Because I am currently a frustrated fan.  Had that pick play been calles on third down, the colts might only be down 14.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's just an offensive line malfunction...right, Gomez?? LOL!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey, remember when I said Alex Smith was good because he doesn't turn it over and controls the game? That was funny. And, true.

11 TDs and only 1 INT on the road this season. Little known fact.

This Jamal Charles back up is a beast, too. Never seen him play before.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty - why don't you go down to your basement bedroom, clean YOUR Bill Belichick Fathead - and leave the football dialogue to the adults

If BB had wanted Alex Smith he could have had him for a song - and since it's your well documented position that BB can do NO wrong, if BB doesn't have Smith then it must mean that BB thinks that Brady gives his team the best chance to win.....or, are you saying BB is mistaken in that belief?

[/QUOTE]

No. I am saying that Alex Smith has been a much better game manager than Brady whether in SF or here now in KC.

Is it really wrong of me to want my QB to look like this in the postseason?

I just heard 98.5s Adam Jones mocking Smith saying he hits too many checkdowns, when that is how Brady won 3 SBs for chrissakes! You take what the game gives you and play the game.

Brady should take notes.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said - if BB wants Brady to play like Smith, why doesn't he? And, if Brady won't play like Smith, and BB wants that, BB could have gotten Smith himself and played him instead......

Who's fault is it if Brady doesn't conform to the game plan? Who should be holding him accountable?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's just an offensive line malfunction...right, Gomez?? LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

I thought reggie wayne ran the wrong route... oh no wait... wrong game my bad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because I am currently a frustrated fan.  Had that pick play been calles on third down, the colts might only be down 14.  

[/QUOTE]

What about the clear hold in the end zone on the 1st Chiefs TD? Were you frustrated when wasn't called against the Colts?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Damn those officials keep causing Luck to throw picks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Luck a bad throw bad read n throw I agree 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Wow - was there a penalty missed on that INT UD?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

LMFAO

I guess that's why Indy couldn't sell out Rusty

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Another #1 Indy QB spitting the bit.  

It's deja vu all over again.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I guess Indy should have sold out their stadium without the help of the sponsors and Irsay......huh...?    Kinda embarrassing.  

38-10....

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Smith on FIRE !! What a throw..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Don't worry Peyton i'll keep your choke streak going

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Man, Indy is going to once again have to go back to the drawing board with this marshmallow soft defense

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I

[/QUOTE]

Here you go. You look like you need a fresh box