WILD CARD WEEKEND PREDICTIONS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: WILD CARD WEEKEND PREDICTIONS

Here's a somewhat related question...

Will the return of Lewis to the Ravens lineup...

Hurt them because he's old and injured

or

Help them because of the emotional lift he'll give them.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Texans

Packers

Ravens

Seahawks

I want the Texans to win a close one against Cincy and then bring the Texans to NE!!!

[/QUOTE]

tfb12, you do know that an indy win brings indy to us, cincy having 2 wins brings them to us for the afc crown

[/QUOTE]

Bredbru, If the Texans win we get them and the Dolts or Ravens go to Denver.  We would need the Bangles to win for us to get the Dolts or Ravens.  Texans are the 3 seed we get the highest seed left since Denver is the 1 seed.

That being said I'd like to see the Texans again and see Luck Play Seyton in Denver.  As much fun a Manning Brady match-up would be I'd rather have the Home Field against the Dolts or Ravens.  I have no delusion that Ciny could beat the Broncos in Denver.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I see Cincy having a better chance to beat the Broncos in Denver, than either the Colts or the Ravens. The Bengals have a much better defense than either of those teams. Their weakness? QB Andy Dalton, who holds on to the ball too long, and is pick prone.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think people are not giving the Cincy front 7 enough respect. It is a young physical group that will give the Texans fits. I give them a  good chance of beating Hou but unfortunately I don't think they can score with Denver.

[/QUOTE]

exactly jri 

dont forget their elite wr green

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Texans

Packers

Ravens

Seahawks

I want the Texans to win a close one against Cincy and then bring the Texans to NE!!!

[/QUOTE]

tfb12, you do know that an indy win brings indy to us, cincy having 2 wins brings them to us for the afc crown

[/QUOTE]

Bredbru, If the Texans win we get them and the Dolts or Ravens go to Denver.  We would need the Bangles to win for us to get the Dolts or Ravens.  Texans are the 3 seed we get the highest seed left since Denver is the 1 seed.

That being said I'd like to see the Texans again and see Luck Play Seyton in Denver.  As much fun a Manning Brady match-up would be I'd rather have the Home Field against the Dolts or Ravens.  I have no delusion that Ciny could beat the Broncos in Denver.

[/QUOTE]
    yes my post IS that i expect AND WANT cinci to win

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's a somewhat related question...

Will the return of Lewis to the Ravens lineup...

Hurt them because he's old and injured

or

Help them because of the emotional lift he'll give them.

[/QUOTE]Lewis has been at every game for the Ravens and it is not like he has been "absent" from the sidelines throughout his injury recovery time.  How does having him in the line up give them a bigger lift? If anything, he may be a hinderance given his not being on the field for so long.

Secondly, I think the Ravens, more than any other team, is ripe for an upset.  The other favorites I can see winning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Texans

Packers

Ravens

Seahawks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I see Cincy having a better chance to beat the Broncos in Denver, than either the Colts or the Ravens. The Bengals have a much better defense than either of those teams. Their weakness? QB Andy Dalton, who holds on to the ball too long, and is pick prone.  

[/QUOTE]

agreed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I don't think the Bangles can go into Houston and beat the Texans.  They are a good home team that just doesn't travel well.  Indy/Balt game is a coin toss to me, Ravens are sinking fast while the Colts and Luck are get better every week.  Luck has a better chance to keep the score close against the Broncos but they will need a couple of turnovers (Manning's Specialty in the Playoffs) to win but it could happen.

In the mean time the Pats are getting healthy and should beat anyone next week.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't think the Bangles can go into Houston and beat the Texans.  They are a good home team that just doesn't travel well.  Indy/Balt game is a coin toss to me, Ravens are sinking fast while the Colts and Luck are get better every week.  Luck has a better chance to keep the score close against the Broncos but they will need a couple of turnovers (Manning's Specialty in the Playoffs) to win but it could happen.

In the mean time the Pats are getting healthy and should beat anyone next week.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, the Bengals were a better team on the road, going 6-2 away from Cincy. They've won 7 of their last 8 games...the lone lost being a 20-19 defeat to Dallas, at home...in a game that they gave away. They won their last three games...beating Philly and Pittsburgh on the road, before closing the season with a home win over the Ravens (B squad v. B squad): http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/cin/cincinnati-bengals