Wilfork and Law Firm - that's old school football, baby!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Wilfork and Law Firm - that's old school football, baby!

I thought Vince was a total force yesterday. He was really dominating, and seemed to be on on almost every defensive snap. Wherever he lined up, that line moved backwards, and that play he made to stop that Ravens on 4th down - awesome. What a season he has had!

It was also great to see Benny run - that kid is reliable and physical. I loved the back to back 9-10 yard runs, and was thrilled for him when he scored a touchdown. Such sure hands too. When that Raven tore his helmet off trying to tackle him, I though he was going to get plastered, but he didn't hesitate, just kept churning forward and ducked his head at the last minute, surely saving himself from a serious head injury. He got up smiling.

Those two guys, as John Madden would say, "brought all their stuff with them" yesterday - that's some old school football. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Wilfork and Law Firm - that's old school football, baby!

After Spikes got the INT it would have been perfect to keep runnning BJGE. Balty's LBs looked slow when Law Firm was bowling through the line.

Big Vince showed alot of leadership out there, and was inspriational to the others.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Wilfork and Law Firm - that's old school football, baby!

Agree with both of you^. I wish we were running out of that INT, or at least short higher % throws.

The last 22 playoff teams to have 3 or more turnovers all lost. Thanks to Wilfork the entire defense but especially Sterling frigging Moore for the game saving/season saving pass break up in the end zone.

Otherwise our offense/ST would have given this game away, just like the last 22 playoff teams did.