Wilfork and Warren

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Wilfork and Warren

Are these guys going to be back this week?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ush. Show ush's posts

Re: Wilfork and Warren

Let's hope so...cuz we could not stop the run at all in the second half. If they don't play we're in TROUBLE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Thats why they took this past sunday off.  So they can rest up for the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Couldn't be Sam.  Belichick would never rest starters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Dogg,

I've never spoken to you. I read one comment one time and you sounded grounded and ok but now all I ever see is you and this stupid resting players thing.

Look, no one cares about resting players at any given time unless you have an opportunity (a very realistic one I might add in my and most peoples opinion, at the time) to go completely undefeated and do something that has never been done in NFL history. 19-0

Nothing more to it than that. Very simple. I know you get it. Move on, please.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Low - your point is well taken.  But I think it is a ridiculous notion that if a team gets to 14-0 they are required to abide by a thinking contrary to their own and one which may put them in a worse position to get to and win a superbowl. 

The only thing Pats fans have hung their hats on is their superbowl victories this decade.  I see that tune conveniently changing only now when they can take a jab at the colts.  Who knows if resting players would have made a difference for the pats in 08, but they didn't win it so the colts can say that has been tried and did not work.  Now it is the colts turn to try a different tactic.  They earned that right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

That's fine Doggy, just don't on here say we shoulda gone for it if the GELDINGS win it all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

who ever said BB doesn't rest starters?? Thats the stupedest thing i've heard in a long time. none of the injured players were in the texan game and all of the backups were in it at some point. So infact BB rested most if not all of the starters. Including Brady.. These threads would be much more informative if people would atleast try to have some facts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Harley - I would have loved the colts to go for it.  They didn't.  In fact, by not doing so, I think they have put more pressure on the players because public perception is that nothing short of a superbowl will suffice. 

I don't subscribe to that, because healthy players get nicked and hurt again in that first playoff game.  So in my mind they HAVE to win that first game.  If they don't, I will be here and subject to all of the trash that pats fans can heap on me as a colts guy.  I take the good with the bad. 

Sections
Shortcuts