Wilfork fined..again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Wilfork fined..again

I LOVE VW's TUDE !!!!!!!!!!!! if he hits someone... then they deserve to be hit.. Show me a fine or penalty against Tom Brady and i MIGHT lossen my view on this..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Wilfork fined..again

I don't know. But I heard (let me know if thsi si true) that there wasn't any actual game tape of the hit on Cutler, and that most of the action was the result of the other coach complaining.

IF this is true there shouldn't be any fine.

If there is tape I haven't seen it, but it must be bad.

In light of Pollard walking without paying a penny after putting hsi helmet right on Brady's knee, this seems Orwellian.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Wilfork fined..again

VW is being labeled overly aggesive by the league but Wilfork has had only 1 penalty called on him all year.

If he is such a chippy player why arn't the Refs flagged him more often?

Could it be that the Commish is the chippy one?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Wilfork fined..again

VW is a dirty player no doubt about it. His talent is great but he resorts to cheap shots. Some have compared his hit on Losman as similar to the one on Brady but if you watch he sticks his elbow on Losman knee as he's falling. That's blatant. He also took a poke at Brandon Jacobs eye in the the last game of the season. Again, stupid and unnecessary. Playing football with an attitude is fine but playing to injury is dirty...

Rodney Harrison, Leg-Whip Vrabel, VW, is this what they coach in NE?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Wilfork fined..again

Do you really think that Belichick will lecture defensive players about being too aggressive?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Wilfork fined..again

wally it is p*ssys like you that are ruining the game of football, i hope our coach does coach his players to play hard and hit even harder and if you dont like that go watch baseball

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Wilfork fined..again

[Quote]wally it is p*ssys like you that are ruining the game of football, i hope our coach does coach his players to play hard and hit even harder and if you dont like that go watch baseball[/Quote]

lol. Yeah, right..I'm ruining football. VW is a thug, pure and simple. Why don't you go ask Tom Brady how his season is going so far...he's not too busy these days. Go back and take a cold shower, it just might cool off your testosterones.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Wilfork fined..again

Yea Vince Wilfork is such a thug and thats why he spends so much time giving back to the communittee and raising money for his foundation. Your last post shows exactly how little you know about football. Other then the JP Losmen hit and the poke in Jacobs face in teh Giants game and now this new fine for hitting Cutler he has been off the radar so how is he thug? He has had 3 things come back and bite him cause he plays hard so what about that makes him a thug? Pacman Jones is a thug, Mike Vick is a thug, Tank Johnson was a thug or is whatever hell you would have a better argument if you had said Ray Lewis is a thug because at least he was put on trial for murder. Vince Wilfork is a player who plays hard and maybe he plays too hard sometimes I happen to like that about him but thats just me but he is in no way a thug in fact everyone that knows Vince has nothing but good things to say about him. Vince Wilfork a thug? please, give me a break why dont you try knowing what your talking about before you run your mouth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Wilfork fined..again

and I didnt say you are ruining football I said its p*ssy's like you that are ruining football you should learn how to read

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Wilfork fined..again

You will excuse me if this doesn't make sense at all to me. If the tape demonstrates that he didn't show intent, then why the f*** is he being fined? "A pattern of aggression"? I should certainly hope so. What does Roger expect - passive resistance a la Tienenman Square?

"Passive Resistance Wins Championships"

BTW, does anyone know when the aggressive hit occurred? I still have it on TiVo and would like to see it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Wilfork fined..again

There has to be some appeals process for this or something. Can the Commish do whatever he wants without any evidence? If Wilfork has only been flagged once all season, how can he be fined $35,000????

Kraft needs to get rid of this Goodell fellow.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Wilfork fined..again

[Quote]and I didnt say you are ruining football I said its p*ssy's like you that are ruining football you should learn how to read[/Quote]

Spare me your pathetic rants...so long as he's contributing member of your team, he's not a thug, right bubba? He's a three time offender and that's enough of a track record to me.

FYI - Mike Vick also gave back to the community but of course he's a thug so its not worth mentioning.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Wilfork fined..again

[Quote]

Spare me your pathetic rants...so long as he's contributing member of your team, he's not a thug, right bubba? He's a three time offender and that's enough of a track record to me.

FYI - Mike Vick also gave back to the community but of course he's a thug so its not worth mentioning.[/Quote]

And is Hines Ward a thug?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Wilfork fined..again

"Passive Resistance Wins Championships"

That is f*ckin' hilarious!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wilfork fined..again

[Quote]VW is a dirty player no doubt about it. His talent is great but he resorts to cheap shots. Some have compared his hit on Losman as similar to the one on Brady but if you watch he sticks his elbow on Losman knee as he's falling. That's blatant. He also took a poke at Brandon Jacobs eye in the the last game of the season. Again, stupid and unnecessary. Playing football with an attitude is fine but playing to injury is dirty...

Rodney Harrison, Leg-Whip Vrabel, VW, is this what they coach in NE?[/Quote]

You've obviously never seen footage of Butkus, Nietsche or Too Tall.

So, which troll organization do you represent? MVP was right about you. What's worse, you're probably the type of angry troll who applauds dirty hits when your own team commits them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Wilfork fined..again

[Quote]wally it is p*ssys like you that are ruining the game of football, i hope our coach does coach his players to play hard and hit even harder and if you dont like that go watch baseball[/Quote]

Killa - are you suggesting that football is a no holds barred game. If so, certainly you did not complain about the hit on Brady.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Wilfork fined..again

For the record, I thought Hines Ward should have been fined. It was either one of the cleanest dirty hits or the dirtiest clean hits I have seen.

I would suggest to you that Ward had enough time to premeditate his hit in a way to have his helmet on the chin side of the guy he blocked him as opposed to the backside of the head. And while the contact went shoulder to shoulder, he made sure that his helmet was right at the facemask of the defender.

Ward is a fox, much like Harrison. Wilfork is either not that smart or lets his emotions get the best of him or both.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

Wilfork fined..again

You can knock a QB out for the season with a low hit with no repercussions but a little tap to the head will get a $35K fine? I don't get it!

And Wally - there are plenty of "thugs" as you define it who don't get penalized or fined...so shut UP!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Wilfork fined..again

Heat - did you see a video of the Wilfork hit, if so where? According to reports I read, it was on the team video (not broadcast video).

As for the hit on Brady, I still am amazed that you and other pats fans are still complaining about this and comparing it to other QB hits that received a fine.

At the time of the hit, Brady still had the ball in his hands and helped the the acl tear by torquing the stationary leg with his follow through on the throw.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Wilfork fined..again

Look at this Haynesworth hit on manning Monday night. Haynesworth ended up hitting manning below the knee after the ball was released. I have no knowledge that a fine was levied, and I don't hear anyone calling for one.

Not only was the ball out of manning's hands, but Haynesworth was on his feet lunging for Manning's legs and not being taken down by a blocker.

In Brady's case, the ball was still in Brady's hands at the time of the hit. The defender was coming from a ground position (does the rule state that one must be on his feet to hit a QB) due to being wrestled down by his blocker. Brady is fair game when the ball is in his hands.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannybatch. Show mannybatch's posts

Wilfork fined..again

remember when cutler hit is hand on wilforks helmet? there sayin right after that or right before wilfork kinda smacked cutlers facemask.. seen it on espn yesterday and it was a ahorrible callllll... wilfork is def known for soe dirty plays.. but who isnt?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Wilfork fined..again

[Quote]
    You can knock a QB out for the season with a low hit with no repercussions but a little tap to the head will get a $35K fine? I don't get it!

And Wally - there are plenty of "thugs" as you define it who don't get penalized or fined...so shut UP!!!
    [/Quote]

Three-time offender. So you can shut UP!!!

Thugs who don't get penalized or fined? Oh, wake up bubba, time for smelling salts. Adam Jones, Michael Vick, Tank Johnson (suspended or out of football). How would you liked it if Joey Porter elbowed Tom Brady in the head? No big deal right, cuz its just a love tap.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Wilfork fined..again

[Quote]

You've obviously never seen footage of Butkus, Nietsche or Too Tall.

So, which troll organization do you represent? MVP was right about you. What's worse, you're probably the type of angry troll who applauds dirty hits when your own team commits them.[/Quote]

"MVP was right about you" waaa waaa...I don't applaud dirty hits by anybody but you guys are making excuses for your boys in the name of winning. I hate Philip Rivers but your boy Vrabel leg whipped him last year in the playoffs. You can deny it all you want but thats just dirty. Vrabel doesn't need to be doing that kind of crap. He's too good and too smart but by denying he does it (which I'm sure all you good Patsie fans will do) is turning a blind eye to the obvious.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from steelerjim58. Show steelerjim58's posts

Wilfork fined..again

[Quote]Yea Vince Wilfork is such a thug and thats why he spends so much time giving back to the communittee and raising money for his foundation. Your last post shows exactly how little you know about football. Other then the JP Losmen hit and the poke in Jacobs face in teh Giants game and now this new fine for hitting Cutler he has been off the radar so how is he thug? He has had 3 things come back and bite him cause he plays hard so what about that makes him a thug? Pacman Jones is a thug, Mike Vick is a thug, Tank Johnson was a thug or is whatever hell you would have a better argument if you had said Ray Lewis is a thug because at least he was put on trial for murder. Vince Wilfork is a player who plays hard and maybe he plays too hard sometimes I happen to like that about him but thats just me but he is in no way a thug in fact everyone that knows Vince has nothing but good things to say about him. Vince Wilfork a thug? please, give me a break why dont you try knowing what your talking about before you run your mouth.[/Quote]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanGar. Show SeanGar's posts

Wilfork fined..again

[Quote]

"MVP was right about you" waaa waaa...I don't applaud dirty hits by anybody but you guys are making excuses for your boys in the name of winning. I hate Philip Rivers but your boy Vrabel leg whipped him last year in the playoffs. You can deny it all you want but thats just dirty. Vrabel doesn't need to be doing that kind of crap. He's too good and too smart but by denying he does it (which I'm sure all you good Patsie fans will do) is turning a blind eye to the obvious.

[/Quote]

Wally, Does Anybody know of the leg whip other than You? Did ya get to prepare and send in a report to the Commissioner's Office yet?