Wilfork running with the ham!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wilfork running with the ham!

It's his, all his and you better get out of his way!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Wilfork running with the ham!

ha ha

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Better tweet this to WILFORK lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Thats great. when guys that aren't used to carrying the ball suddenly have it I'm always concerned that it will get punched out. i felt there was ZERO chance of someone taking that ball away from VW. Infact if he didn't have on a facemast he would have swallowed that LB in one bite..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Big Vince going for the INT lead of the team!!! LoL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Awesome!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yeah Vince is the one player I wouldn't worry about ever losing the ball. Even when there is no one around him has has both arms around the thing. It's not like the DL a couple years back that had a fumble then lost it without a single person touching him because he was trying to run with 1 hand. No if Wilfork could duck tape it to his body he would

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

BMF, hopefully when Haynesworth gets an eyeful of the size of that HAM, he will get motivated and fit enough to come back and get his own (lol)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

"Who trew dat ham?"  Ha, ha!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Wilfork running with the ham!:
    BMF, hopefully when Hayesworth gets an eyeful of the size of that HAM, he will get motivated and fit enough to come back and get his own (lol)
    Posted by irishfanatic

Man, we all can only hope so!!  Big Al better get his big butt back on that D!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

do not photoshop chicken into the picture- make it a food product only white people would eat like ham

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

sounds like Fuzzy Zoeller syndrome to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Thats great. when guys that aren't used to carrying the ball suddenly have it I'm always concerned that it will get punched out. i felt there was ZERO chance of someone taking that ball away from VW. Infact if he didn't have on a facemast he would have swallowed that LB in one bite..
    Posted by justme2

I thought his ball handling form was pretty good for a DL. He even put two hands on it. The best part of last Sunday's INT was all the Raiders players he dragged along with him. Notice he didn't go down until the total weight of all of them exceeded his own. Watching a receiver try to tackle him reminded me of giving my kid piggy back rides when she was little.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'd like to see Wilfork used as the Fridge once or twice.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Posted by Philskiw1

In a twisted kind of way, me too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

quick question what is the record for ints by a d lineman

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

do not photoshop chicken into the picture- make it a food product only white people would eat like ham
    Posted by McFEETers

Learned my lesson with the Wilfork and Rivers drumstick photo a few weeks ago.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Fork should be used against Rex this weekend for 85 Super Bowl debacle. Lead blocker or off tackle..... will see if he's got the speed. Seriously, the last player I want to see injured is Wilfork under any circumstances (it's Thanksgiving up here in Canada this weekend so that includes choking on a wishbone or a turkey leg).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

Vince was just looking for someone to hit. You won't see him running out of bounds.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Wilfork running with the ham!:
    It's his, all his and you better get out of his way!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Love it, did you get any whiners this time? How would a ham offend anybody. LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by Philskiw1

Yep, wonder why BB hasn't done that?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Another classic!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

The Vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tYb-leyxVw&feature=related

...And the best part about it is being able to slow it down in order to see the tiniest nuances of the even greater insanity of VW running downfield, Which was hilarious in itself, Live & in full speed.  

Here, I'll give ya the quick lowdown~

VW does his high-kick, b/c he's goin', "F- it...Baby, THIS time, I'm takin' my pick to the house!"

Then within the timeframe it took VW to get 1 and 1/2 to 2 yards, 2 O-Linemen and the QB were able to get @ 6-8 yards, while McFadden was able to make up about 8-10 yards ALL in an angle towards VW...  So with-IN that 1 and 1/2 to 2 yards, VW goes from the mindset of, "TOUCH-down B-A-B-Y," to the mindset of: "Ah, scr#w it...I'm just gonna turn my run back inside, so I can hit the most number of Raider players humanly possible...".

First hit...  McFadden (1st one there):  And McFadden winds up with every ounce of his might: Rolls his shoulders, sinks his hips, spreads & flexes his armspan out as wide as possible in an actually- Pretty dang good example of the "I'm gonna jack this dude up," type-hit...And SO He WAILS Wilfork!  And obviously then he bounces off, and goes, "Oh sh#t...the only thing I can do is attempt the ol' 'wrap & lay' slow down technique...Ohhh Gooo(tthump)r(thump)r(thump)ddd!"

Wilfork then, In realizing that it's pretty quickly gettin' near the end-game of his "40 yard TD- to- 7 yard Wanton act of destruction" Run... So he actually edges even a bit further in.  Next up?  The Raiders Right Offensive Tackle...  BIGGEST Lineman currently on the field.  And heeee.....well, he bounces up and over Vince, like some stuntman who's job it is to side-bounce head-long into a car's windshield, before rolling up and over the roof.  Luckily this force is finally great enough in order to finally bump Wilfork's Overall Mass, into a more favorable gravitational angle, that a second orbiting planet (another Raider O-Lineman), can inevitably bounce VW off his formerly, fixed path of anhilation...      

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Big Vince should have taken his run wide outside, only Campbell was there and Vince could have trucked him but Vince decided to take it inside to hit more Raiders, LOL!!

Sections
Shortcuts