Wilfork vs ravens oline

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Wilfork vs ravens oline

Any ideas on if the pats will do anything special with VW, like line him up over birk like they did a lot in last years playoff game?  They played a lot more 3/4 concepts last year though. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Wilfork vs ravens oline

All I know is that there is no way the Ravens will let VW beat them again like last years championship game. They will at least double, may even triple team him at times.

Other Dlineman NEED to win their matchups. If there is anytime Chandler Jones can come back to early season form, it needs to be sunday, and hopefully two weeks from sunday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Really, you know the Ravens won't let Wilfork beat them?  What else are you certain of that the almighty Ravens will do against our helpless Pats, daJets?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Wilfork and Jones are going to draw 3-4/5ths of the OL. Deadrick and Ninkovich need to make them pay. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Really, you know the Ravens won't let Wilfork beat them?  What else are you certain of that the almighty Ravens will do against our helpless Pats, daJets?

Mighty! I've missed you! You're right! Pats have gone 19-0 the past 10 seasons and Brady is yet to throw an incompletion! 

You are the perfect example of an elitist Patriots fan who takes offense when someone says anything other than "The Patriots are perfect". No other teams stands a chance according to you, despite the fact that the Pats have lost at least 1 game in every season.

For fans that are more realistic, there have been plenty of reports that the Ravens biggest concern on the Patriots defense is Wilfork. They're going to scheme their best to take him out of the equation. Thus, my statement that the other Dlineman will need to step up.

Sections
Shortcuts