Wilhite - Is he or isn't he?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RWPilk. Show RWPilk's posts

Wilhite - Is he or isn't he?

It sounds like a private matter, and every football organization has to control some of their info with the press, but anyone else tired of Belichick's cloak and dagger DL policies that ultimately do the opposite and gather more attention?

C'mon Bill, this ain't the CIA.

Check out more here:

http://sweetflaccoaction.blogspot.com/2009/09/well-is-he-or-isnt-he.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

Re: Wilhite - Is he or isn't he?

In Response to Wilhite - Is he or isn't he?:
    It sounds like a private matter, and every football organization has to control some of their info with the press, but anyone else tired of Belichick's cloak and dagger DL policies that ultimately do the opposite and gather more attention? C'mon Bill, this ain't the CIA. Check out more here: http://sweetflaccoaction.blogspot.com/2009/09/well-is-he-or-isnt-he.html
    Posted by RWPilk

Dude your a tool. No one wants to read your blog plus your a raven troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

I almost read "Patriots released Wilhite", and I was like what? Then I read it again and realize it was "Police released Wilhite".... scared the sh1t out of me.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Wilhite - Is he or isn't he?:
    Cut him if this is anything but a straight up robbery attempt. Isn't he the guy coming out of college who had dropped in draft rankings because of questionable character issues?......haven't got the time for this BS....
    Posted by jfaust1954

Cut Wilhite? He is the second best CB on the team. Sure am glad that your name isn't Bill Belichick. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Have I completely lost my mind or did I just see a link to a blog with the words sweet, flacco and action in it?

Dude, I'm pretty sure BDC is not interested in promoting your man love.

I'm fairly certain that there are forums where that kind of thing is perfectly acceptable . . .

but this ain't one of 'em.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RWPilk. Show RWPilk's posts

In Response to Re: Wilhite - Is he or isn't he?:
    Have I completely lost my mind or did I just see a link to a blog with the words sweet , flacco and action in it? Dude, I'm pretty sure BDC is not interested in promoting your man love. I'm fairly certain that there are forums where that kind of thing is perfectly acceptable . . . but this ain't one of 'em.
    Posted by prairiemike

lol that's the first "manlove" reference we got concerning our fantasy sports blog, but whatever works for you, PairieMike. You'll be disappointed to find actual sports news articles there, and not qb on qb "action".

Some of you bring up that Wilhite has had trouble with the law before? I hadn't read any of that. the disturbance was at his residence though. Perhaps he's not the burglar.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Actually, I won't be disappointed at all, as I won't be visiting and have absolutely no interest in "fantasy" sports of any kind. I just found the web address to be particularly suggestive and couldn't imagine anyone who was in on thinking that up having anything of value to say about . . .

well . . .

anything.

Sections
Shortcuts