Wilhite runs away from attackers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

Wilhite runs away from attackers

The rumors are now being spread around that Wilhite ran away from two overanxious fans that he mistook for debt collectors who he owed money.

According to an undisclosed locker room lurker, Wilhite has been heard joking that "They all look alike"  referring to the two short jewish guys that were reportedly chasing after him, possibly to talk to him about something unrelated to his debt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Wilhite runs away from attackers

Hmmm.....

1. I didn't know Wilhite had over anxious fans.  He's doing alright, but having over anxious fans?  

2. Running away so hard from two short guys that he tweaks a hamstring?  Was he running away from former track athletes turned debt-collectors?

3. He ran to a store to call 911 to report 2 short debt collectors?

You must have heard this from Mike Florio.  This will probably be his headline story tomorrow.  It makes as much sense as anything else he writes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Neumy and Callahan were talking about this alot on WEEI this morning.  They simply couldn't stop about it.  Mostly about the lack of information surrounding and it's effect on the peaking the curiosity of the media.  Basically, from their perspective (as media people) the story is so bizarre, with little info, that inquiring minds simply want to know what it could possibly be about.

Essentially they said, if this was a Brady or Moss could you imagine the media circus that would surround it.....Brady misses game, hurts leg in chase.  It would be national. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Wilhite runs away from attackers:
    The rumors are now being spread around that Wilhite ran away from two overanxious fans that he mistook for debt collectors who he owed money. According to an undisclosed locker room lurker, Wilhite has been heard joking that " They all look alike"   referring to the two short jewish guys that were reportedly chasing after him, possibly to talk to him about something unrelated to his debt.
    Posted by J109

The only way this could be worse would be if the the two little guys caught him and beat him up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

It is weird. NOTHING happens in North Attleboro. The police are busy hassling motorists because they have nothing better to do then put up speed traps and answer calls for teens making too much noise "downtown" for lasck of a better trem.
    In the two years that I've been here it would seem that Wilhite's incident is the exception rather than the rule.
    There's got to be more to the story because this kind of thing just doesn't seem to happen in NA.
    A number of Patriots live in the town and you don't hear anything about it. Maybe this was just a freak incident. More news will come out eventually.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Spreading rumors and false facts about our own players is re tarded. You have no idea if this "debt collectors" theory is even true. As far as you know he saw someone with a weapon and he took off running. I call BS on this thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

How I see it is that he saw 2 guys he didn't recognize is his parking area and one yelled something toward him. Not knowing who they were he took off running to call for help.

To me it sounds like he did the right thing. To many times the a person doesn't run and something bad ends up happening. The injury was just a bit weird and if it didn't happen the morning of the game he would have played.

Non-story imo since he did the right thing regardless of what happened

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Yea I mean he could have pulled out a glock like Plex and then we would be having a different conversation right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Wilhite runs away from attackers:
    Yea I mean he could have pulled out a glock like Plex and then we would be having a different conversation right now.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Right.

Instead of a pulled hammy, he would have shot himself.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

Spreading rumors and false facts about our own players is re tarded. You have no idea if this "debt collectors" theory is even true. As far as you know he saw someone with a weapon and he took off running. I call BS on this thread.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Your right.,,, suppose to be so absurd that it was funny, but infortunately the absurd seemed to close to the truth.  I guess "they  all look alike" didn't cue anyone in, or that they were short jews.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

I doubt these same same comments would be written if Willhite was let's say Wes welker or Tom Brady or any other white guy on the team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by MVPKilla2009

Lighten up, Granny. We're just having a little fun with it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

LIES

JUST ANOTHER NFL IDIOT

Sections
Shortcuts